Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2017, 02:41 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,919,752 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenSJC View Post
Yet is disappointing more and more of them, now that he's in office.

The moral of the story: never fall in love (or fall in line) with a politician, whether they're a Republican or Democrat, whether it's Trump or Obama or Clinton or Bush or Sanders or Vermin Supreme. Can we all agree at least on that?
No one is disappointed, Trump is doing a great job. that is why the ignorant left hates him so much..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2017, 02:42 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,707,608 times
Quote:

The moral of the story: never fall in love (or fall in line) with a politician, whether they're a Republican or Democrat, whether it's Trump or Obama or Clinton or Bush or Sanders or Vermin Supreme. Can we all agree at least on that?
I'm not disappointed. And you can only speak for yourself.

It was a very Good Week for Trump.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Great Week for Trump
  • Syrian Chemical Weapons Base Destroyed - No American Lives Lost
  • Russian Narrative - Completely Destroyed
  • Gorsuch will be seated on the Supreme Ct.
  • Kim Jung Un - wetting his pants
  • China leader, the Communist Xi, gets close up demonstration of what the American Military can do to a foreign AFB. Even one protected by the Russian Military.
  • Putin fuming mad. He has 2nd rate military and really isn't calling the shots in Syria.
  • Rest of world realizes that Trump can't be pushed around like Obama
  • Trump Deranged & MSM spinning like tops
Still Winning

#MAGA

Old 04-09-2017, 02:42 PM

1,225 posts, read 607,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
No one is disappointed, Trump is doing a great job. that is why the ignorant left hates him so much..
Completely disagree. I live in Florida and many of my neighbors and friends are disappointed that he seems to have gone "soft"

Old 04-09-2017, 03:02 PM

45,705 posts, read 27,308,055 times
Not a pro or anti Trump comment...

I hope all of you making these judgments after two months in a new position hold yourselves to these same standards.

The people of the country aren't looking that great either in how we are reacting to him.

Old 04-09-2017, 03:10 PM

24,517 posts, read 33,360,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Yeah but I don't think Trump knew that. I think Trump thought you sit on your throne and bark orders and everyone jumps -- especially when you are the party in power.
A ridiculous claim. Of course Trump knows that.

Old 04-09-2017, 03:30 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,649,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Not a pro or anti Trump comment...

I hope all of you making these judgments after two months in a new position hold yourselves to these same standards.

The people of the country aren't looking that great either in how we are reacting to him.
Nope.

You have made a huge error.

Trump has repeatedly and publicly lied. Not maybe, not a little. Instead trump has lied about childish things like crowd size. Golfing, wiretaps, rice.

These lies within days of confirmation, make it perfectly reasonable to judge him. Trump's frequent lying has created distrust and is wide spread through his admin.

If anything I want to know why you think it is acceptable for the POTUS to lie almost daily for months and on both important and unimportant topics.

Trump is a disgrace to the office., and has lessened the office.

Old 04-09-2017, 03:34 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,903,554 times
Quote:

and you are just now coming to this conclusion? i learned that back in 1969 when i was still in elementary school.

Old 04-09-2017, 03:52 PM

809 posts, read 749,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Nope.

You have made a huge error.

Trump has repeatedly and publicly lied. Not maybe, not a little. Instead trump has lied about childish things like crowd size. Golfing, wiretaps, rice.

These lies within days of confirmation, make it perfectly reasonable to judge him. Trump's frequent lying has created distrust and is wide spread through his admin.

If anything I want to know why you think it is acceptable for the POTUS to lie almost daily for months and on both important and unimportant topics.

Trump is a disgrace to the office., and has lessened the office.
I agree with everything you've written. But the brutal fact is, if we kick trump to the curb, we get pence.

Trump maybe psychotic, but he craves positive attention. Pence is, well:

Think Trump Is Scary? Check Out Mike Pence On The Issues. | The Huffington Post

Old 04-09-2017, 03:55 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,976,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
Every campaign promise he's unable to keep, is a blessing to this country and to the entire world.
No, it's my more cynical than that. Trump played on people's desperation. He flew down to coal country and promised to 'bring their high-paying coal jobs back.' They believe him and not the lady with the email server, who said she'd provide job-training for other industries.

Those down-on-their-luck rural white Trump supporter, are now troubled to see that HRC, who warned them that Trump policies would hurt them, was right, but they still support Mr. Trump, because they believe that liberal elites look down on them and think they’re stupid.

Old 04-09-2017, 04:03 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,976,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by upgrader View Post
I agree with everything you've written. But the brutal fact is, if we kick trump to the curb, we get pence.

Trump maybe psychotic, but he craves positive attention. Pence is, well:

Think Trump Is Scary? Check Out Mike Pence On The Issues. | The Huffington Post
Or, in two years you can elect a Democratic Senate that would put a check on either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies