Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2017, 08:44 PM

34,289 posts, read 19,442,305 times

Advertisements

I have watched folks here over and over talk about radicalized Democrats. Its foolishness. Its radicalized EVERYONE. Milo Yiannopoulos supporters have harassed me online, and I have watched over and over as people here act like its just the left. I noticed something. Not a single poster here talks about the violence from the right. So I leave you with this-A husband and wife team plotting to, and then shooting someone at a protest. Someone there to keep the peace, NOT fight. In addition to shooting one person, they maced the crowd in order to try and make it look like self defense.

Some quotes from these wonderful folks.
Quote:
The charging papers claim that, the day before the event, Marc Hokoana had messaged a friend on Facebook: “I can’t wait for tomorrow. I’m going to the milo event and if the snowflakes get out off hand I’m going to wade through their ranks and start cracking skulls.”
The friend asked him whether he was “going to carry.” Hokoana replied: “Nah, I’m going full melee.” He then added: “Lily … is.”
Quote:
An audio analyst told the Times: “Marc Hokoana can then be heard telling Elizabeth Hokoana that others in the crowd, ‘They have to start this. They have to start it.’ ”
And inside? When this guy gets shot? Yianniopoulos claims that one of their supporters was shot by a antifascist.

Breitbart? Doesn't even correct this later, and reports it that way.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...w-milo-protest
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2017, 08:59 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,803,819 times
Don't forget the Minnesota man who shot and killed 5 BLM protesters.

Minnesota man who shot 5 Black Lives Matter protesters found guilty - CBS News

And I'll throw this in as well to prove that righties are not the saints they claim to be.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.36e36df1521a

Old 04-27-2017, 09:03 PM

3,457 posts, read 1,462,531 times
What useless violence from all involved. I watch all these bored people, and think, were is the draft when you need it? Useless.

To think how good we have it in America, and this is what we do with our time.

Old 04-27-2017, 09:09 PM

34,289 posts, read 19,442,305 times
For booksearcher who asked if I had a legitimate source?

I have a local one, and could probably find more. So sick of nonsense like that.

Couple charged with assault in shooting, melee during UW speech by Milo Yiannopoulos | The Seattle Times

Old 04-28-2017, 06:17 AM

234 posts, read 123,172 times
“The defendants created a situation designed to allow Elizabeth Hokoana to shoot the victim in the middle of an extremely crowded event under the guise of defending her or her husband,” she added.

How did THEY make people riot and cause problems? Granted they ASSUMED it was going to happen just like in Berkeley and it was DUMB to go looking for trouble but I don't see how THEY started it.

“We have provided the police and the prosecution evidence showing that our clients acted lawfully in defense of others,” the statement said. “The accuser, Joshua Dukes, has repeatedly stated that he does not want this to go through the criminal-justice system. We are disappointed that the prosecution has decided otherwise. We look forward to presenting our case to a jury and we anticipate an acquittal.”

Jeez....the prosecutor must have higher political hopes...the victim obviously won't even testify so why waste the taxpayers money even trying this?

Old 04-28-2017, 06:24 AM

234 posts, read 123,172 times
Wait....according to liberals aren't Alt Right folks "neo nazis" and "white supremacists" This guy is Asian and his wife is White....OBVIOUSLY not "neo nazis" or "white supremacists"

Old 04-28-2017, 06:28 AM

78,862 posts, read 46,778,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
I have watched folks here over and over talk about radicalized Democrats. Its foolishness. Its radicalized EVERYONE. Milo Yiannopoulos supporters have harassed me online, and I have watched over and over as people here act like its just the left. I noticed something. Not a single poster here talks about the violence from the right. So I leave you with this-A husband and wife team plotting to, and then shooting someone at a protest. Someone there to keep the peace, NOT fight. In addition to shooting one person, they maced the crowd in order to try and make it look like self defense.

Some quotes from these wonderful folks.
And inside? When this guy gets shot? Yianniopoulos claims that one of their supporters was shot by a antifascist.

Breitbart? Doesn't even correct this later, and reports it that way.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...w-milo-protest

NEWS FLASH!

Man in Texas, plans and prepares to shoot anyone that takes it upon themselves, to oppress him.
They call him Militia.

Old 04-28-2017, 09:20 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,680,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
I noticed something. Not a single poster here talks about the violence from the right.
Oh we talk it about plenty and our comments are immediately deleted, merged, thread is closed, etc. I give this thread six hours tops before if meets a similar fate.

Old 04-28-2017, 09:32 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,865,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookSearcher View Post
Wait....according to liberals aren't Alt Right folks "neo nazis" and "white supremacists" This guy is Asian and his wife is White....OBVIOUSLY not "neo nazis" or "white supremacists"
People don't have to be white to be a white supremacist.

There are black people who are white supremacists and who think that whites are superior to all other people.

Old 04-28-2017, 09:37 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,865,071 times
I think if Trump and friends are serious about "protecting America" they also need to have a federal website, like he suggested for illegal immigrants, for white supremacists and their crimes.

Last summer some white neo-nazi individuals (2 young 20something guys) beat up an old black man on the street about 5 blocks from my home. Luckily an off duty police officer was near the scene and stopped them from killing the man. When the shooting of the black man in NYC occurred it reminded me of this incident near me. I find it very odd that many of these incidents, the white supremacist targets an old person. The man attacked here was 68 years old. The place he was attacked is also about 2 blocks from a low income housing community filled with black gang members. I wonder why they ddin't attack someone there...

I also live not too far from Bowling Green, Ohio where a white supremacist was planning to attack Jewish and black American leaders in NW Ohio and SE Michigan. They were thwarted but are schedule to be released from prison soon. I worry they will plot something else in this area and succeed. After 9/11 a mosque in this area was attacked by some white supremacist who drove to the mosque from Indiana and tried to set it on fire/blow it up. They failed but were arrested.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies