Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2017, 08:30 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,249,199 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Yes, it simply could not have been the drugs found in his system, it must have been some other invisible, undetectable drug. Give me a break. You guys really believe that crap?
It's more believable than the crap you want people to believe, and at least my crap is backed by science.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2017, 08:36 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,639,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Boulder County detectives find marijuana plants at scene of triple homicide - Boulder Daily Camera

This just the latest in the many robberies, burglaries and drug-related homicides in Colorado.

Amazing, the massive surge in homicides and robberies since the pot shops started infesting the city of Denver.

In 2010, Denver had 33 homicides

In 2016, Denver had 58 homicides

In 2010, Denver had 1,002 robberies

In 2015, Denver had 1,239 robberies

https://www.denvergov.org/content/da...enses_2010.pdf

https://www.denvergov.org/content/da...enses_2016.pdf

I am all for very controlled medicinal marijuana but it is completely out of control in Colorado.

There are some states that have it legalized at the state level for limited medical conditions which I don't see an issue with.

In Colorado though it is basically a mecca for it. Travelers can't stay in some hotels, the light-rail ridership seems to be weak because of the contact high many people don't want and overall it has caused Colorado to have massive rates of far more serious drug use then other states.

Some of the light rails, hotels and motels reek of marijuana. I have been in Southern California, Arizona, Nevada and Colorado recently.

Only Las Vegas can compare to Denver when it comes to smelling it in public.

Colorado Springs and Denver also have a massive heroin epidemic due to the states ultra-liberal turn the other way policies towards illicit drugs

Facing surge in opioid abuse and overdose deaths, Colorado distributes 2,500 doses of Narcan – The Denver Post
You left here a while ago and you never had anything good to say about it.

Nobody smokes on the light rails. You just made that up. There are light rail cops on there all the time.

Nobody smokes in the hotels because it is illegal to do so.

Colorado Springs is not liberal.

Opioid abuse is up in the entire country.

Please stop spreading false information.

Old 04-20-2017, 08:36 PM

16,912 posts, read 10,621,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
It's more believable than the crap you want people to believe, and at least my crap is backed by science.
No, it's not backed up by anything, literally. Mine is backed by simple logic. An illegal hallucinogen was found in the blood of two people who ate other people's faces off. But you would have us believe that it's all a coincidence and the real culprit is some other invisible substance.

Old 04-20-2017, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Stoners just want to get stoned.

Those fools have no redeeming qualities. The dregs of society that need an artificial substance to "escape". Escape from what?
Who says they are escaping from society? Oh yeah, you are saying that so it must be true.

Old 04-20-2017, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Remember those two face eaters who everyone said "had" to be on bath salts and it turns out it was all just pot?
No, they were on bath salts. Go back and read that again. Pot does not cause someone to eat another's face. Keep up the propaganda.

Old 04-20-2017, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Do you live in Colorado?

If you don't then zip it.
He used to live here and he would start posts like this in the Denver forum. He would just ramble about how much he hated it here because he couldn't make enough money and how everything got too expensive for him.

Old 04-20-2017, 08:41 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,249,199 times
Quote:
No, it's not backed up by anything, literally. Mine is backed by simple logic. An illegal hallucinogen was found in the blood of two people who ate other people's faces off. But you would have us believe that it's all a coincidence and the real culprit is some other invisible substance.
No, you're claiming it was cannabis.

There are a miriad of molecules and chemical work around that if you don't know what you are specifically testing for, won't show up on the tests, this isn't rocket science. How's that for simple logic?

Old 04-20-2017, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Yes, it simply could not have been the drugs found in his system, it must have been some other invisible, undetectable drug. Give me a break. You guys really believe that crap?
I believe it wasn't pot.

Old 04-20-2017, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Pot is not a hallucinogen.

Old 04-20-2017, 08:44 PM

47,021 posts, read 26,097,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Boulder County detectives find marijuana plants at scene of triple homicide

I wonder how often alcohol is found at crime scenes. I bet it's more often than pot.
Or guns. Has anyone checked on that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies