Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2018, 12:24 AM

5,479 posts, read 2,120,401 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
1.Trump violating his Oath of Office by not faithfully executing the laws of the United States, specifically by accusing former President Obama, without proof, of wiretapping him. There is proof!
2.Obama routinely violating the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution by accepting money from foreign governments, particularly by steering diplomatic delegations to Obama allies. Also accepting 2 million dollars in ILLEGAL contributions....the largest ever!
3.Trump twice attempting to ban people from several Muslim-majority countries from entering the U.S., violating their First Amendment right to practice whatever religion they choose. This isn't illegal or impeachable...
4.Trump labeling the press an "enemy of the people." He labled FAKE news as the enemy....get it right!

He has been ruling like an "AUTOCRAT"!

On January 20th, 2017, President-elect Trump put his hand on two bibles — one a family bible, and one the same bible that President Lincoln was sworn in for his first term, and that President Obama used — and swore that he would, to the best of his ability, “preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.”
President Trump then promptly broke his word.
Specifically, the minute Trump was sworn in, he violated Article I, Section 9 of the U.S. Constitution, known as the emoluments clause. NOT true but it is true of OBAMA.

Every other modern president, however, has met its standard and divested from their assets. Trump has not. He has!

Trump Revealed Highly Classified Intelligence to Russia.
President Trump boasted about highly classified intelligence in a meeting with the Russian foreign minister and ambassador, providing details that could expose the source of the information and the manner in which it was collected. Clintons and Obama gave classified info, money and aid and comfort to our enemies over and over again! Trump has not!

But sharing the information without the express permission of the ally who provided it was a major breach of espionage etiquette, and could jeopardize a crucial intelligence-sharing relationship. Not illegal, not impeachable and not even proven...

In fact, the ally has repeatedly warned American officials that it would cut off access to such sensitive information if it were shared too widely, the former official said. In this case, the fear is that Russia will be able to determine exactly how the information was collected and could disrupt the ally’s espionage efforts. Yet Hillary hiding her emails from the government and destroying the evidence of if and by who hacked them is okay right?

His citizenship should be revoked and he should be DEPORTED TO RUSSIA or NK since he loves dictatorships so much! At least he IS a citizen...

You lose!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2018, 08:07 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,847,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
You lose!

LOL, YEAH RIGHT!

Old 08-25-2018, 08:22 AM

25,747 posts, read 18,809,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
should Trump be made to step down because of his supposed "mental illness"?
Let me fix that question for you:

Should a duly elected official you don't like be railroaded using any witch hunt tactic that you can dream up?

There. All better.

If y'all would have had a modern-day Cotton Mather, William Stoughton, or Thomas Newton on your side when you started, your witch hunt wouldn't be such a joke. You'd have burned Trump at the stake a long time ago. As it is, you look like spoiled, degenerate fools, who have been grasping at straws going on two years now, not to mention flushing ungodly amounts of taxpayer dollars down the toilet. Inept, impotent, and incongruent with our system of governance. You've turned our system into a sick, pathetic joke.

Old 08-25-2018, 08:30 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post

Should a duly elected official you don't like be railroaded using any witch hunt tactic that you can dream up?

There. All better.

If you folks would have had a modern-day Cotton Mather, William Stoughton, or Thomas Newton on your side when you started, your witch hunt wouldn't be such a joke. You'd have burned Trump at the stake a long time ago. As it is, you look like spoiled, degenerate fools, who have been grasping for straws going on two years now, not to mention flushing an ungodly amounts of taxpayer dollars down the toilet. Inept, impotent, and incongruent with our system of governance. You've turned our system into a sick, pathetic joke.
But your boy trump was fine with leading his cult followers in chants of "lock her up" (Hilary). No investigation. No trial. Just "lock her up". trump is getting investigated by the book and by the law. Deal with it.

Old 08-25-2018, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
Please tell us....just what those crimes might be?
I'll take a stab at this.

Two main crimes as charged by the left:

1) He was elected and the left didn't want him to be elected.

2) He somehow told some pimply-faced Russian teen working from his mom's basement to send out a "blanket tweet" telling all US Snowflakes that they shouldn't vote for H. F. Clinton. Said snowflakes were confused and somehow took that to mean they should vote for Trump. After the fact, when realizing their mistake, said US Snowflakes charged that telling them to not vote for H. F. Clinton is a form of collusion. (in reality, this charge simply confirms that they do not possess the mental horsepower to decide between candidates on their own... and probably shouldn't be allowed to vote in the first place)

Old 08-25-2018, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
But your boy trump was fine with leading his cult followers in chants of "lock her up" (Hilary). No investigation. No trial. Just "lock her up". trump is getting investigated by the book and by the law. Deal with it.
I didn't vote for him. Voted for Johnson. But you know what? You and your kind have since turned me into a fairly strong supporter of Trump, via your immaturity and unwillingness to live with the results of an election as I had to do the previous eight years. And in doing so, I didn't burn one structure down, didn't block one freeway, didn't assault one person, and didn't attempt to destroy the fabric of the US election process and system of governance.

I guess it's simply a matter of maturity in that regard. I was "man enough" (OMG, sexism alert!!! ) to realize that my candidate lost in 2008 and "man enough" to live with the results for eight years without having seizures, aneurysms, and coronaries.

Old 08-25-2018, 08:51 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,847,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post

There. All better.

If y'all would have had a modern-day Cotton Mather, William Stoughton, or Thomas Newton on your side when you started, your witch hunt wouldn't be such a joke. You'd have burned Trump at the stake a long time ago. As it is, you look like spoiled, degenerate fools, who have been grasping at straws going on two years now, not to mention flushing ungodly amounts of taxpayer dollars down the toilet. Inept, impotent, and incongruent with our system of governance. You've turned our system into a sick, pathetic joke.

DULY ELECTED MY BUTT! With all the interference from the Russian TROLLS and FAKE-NEWS?????????

The ORANGE SPHINCTER/RUSSIAN PUPPET is an illegitimate imposter PUTIN'S MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE!

Old 08-25-2018, 08:51 AM

9,509 posts, read 4,342,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
Yes.

Hmmm. You're willing to remove a lawfully elected US President from office based on the word of someone who a) Hasn't examined Trump. b) At a minimum, violated a long standing practice among mental health professionals to refrain from diagnosing people without having actually examined them.

Trump may very well have mental issues, but the fact that folks are suggesting he be removed from office based on the opinion of an unethical medical professional with low ethical standards is the essences of TDS. You should consider this a learning experience. When reading an article like this, substitute your favorite politician's name for Trump's and you'll quickly realize how preposterous it is. Disagreeing with someone doesn't make them crazy.

Old 08-25-2018, 08:53 AM

9,509 posts, read 4,342,349 times
Quote:
DULY ELECTED MY BUTT! With all the interference from the Russian TROLLS and FAKE-NEWS?????????

He was lawfully elected. Get over it.

Old 08-25-2018, 08:57 AM

Quote:

The ORANGE SPHINCTER/RUSSIAN PUPPET is an illegitimate imposter PUTIN'S MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE!
Perfect response. See post #287.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies