Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2017, 06:39 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
How about her emails? Just enough to have her thrown in prison with no possibility of parole.

Trump's National Security Advisor was a Russian agent and you're yammering on about emails and fantasies of prison with no parole.

I'd put you on ignore but your posts are just too damn funny.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2017, 06:40 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,013,481 times
Neither Hillary's income nor Trump's tax return and if you want to throw them in, too, not Obama's college transcripts nor Hillary's speech transcripts.

The requirements for president involve age, residency and citizenship. The only documents that should have to be provided are ones that prove you meet those 3 requirements.

If you want to run on the Democrat ticket, for example, then the Democrats may also want to include requirements related to income, charitable giving, having either taken a course in X or got a specific grade in a subject or graduated college or never mentioned any promises that would benefit banks. The Republicans may want to do something similar for their ticket like, for example, maybe say you can't run on their ticket if you have ever committed a crime.

But the point is, you shouldn't be asking for documentation for fishing expeditions. The documentation should only be asked for if it's needed to substantiate some kind of candidate requirement.

Old 04-23-2017, 06:54 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,962,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Why isn't she paying more of her fair share? That's what she campaigned on. I guess she wants poor children and little old ladies to starve to death.
Since Trump refuses to release his tax returns, we have no clue if he is paying his fair share. Oh, and do I need to remind you that Hilary Clinton isn't president; Donald Trump is? Trump supporters have a very convenient memory. They excuse his inappropriate behavior by ignoring it completely and focusing on other people's behavior, people who have no bearing whatsoever to Trump.

Old 04-23-2017, 12:47 PM

18,759 posts, read 11,796,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevdawgg View Post
People whine and moan about Trump's tax returns. I understand Trump being a successful billionaire because of the businesses he owns businesses, owns real estate while generating jobs.

As Harry Truman one said, "You can't get rich in politics unless you're a crook".
Are you talking about the many illegals he hired for those businesses?

I think you need to read about the many conflicts of interests he is using to enrich himself as out POTUS.

If bringing up Clinton's income vs seeing a schedule B from Trump's tax returns is the best that you can do, then I'm embarrassed for your lack of insight. Do you really want someone over hauling our tax system without knowing what foreign governments he is entangled with, what dept he owes to foreign governments, and how a tax reform will effect his bottom line? Don't you think blindly trusting someone is at best naive if not out and out stupid?

Old 04-23-2017, 01:02 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claymoore View Post
LOL

Old 04-23-2017, 01:14 PM

809 posts, read 747,007 times
Trump is the bankrupter in chief:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.bc0201480602

By electing trump, we've questioned the viability of people voting for governance.

I wonder if trump is personally bankrupt. Why else would he put a ridiculous baseball cap on his fake hair.

MAGA? Should have said MDWA (make donald wealthy again).

Old 04-23-2017, 01:19 PM

1,873 posts, read 2,407,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
Note to republicans: Hilary Clinton does not, and has not, held an elected office. Why you people think an ex-first lady is the queen is beyond me.
How did she become a Senator from the state of New York? Way to blow your own credibility.

It would be nice if Trump released more tax return info, but it's not a central issue to me. Just something for haters to whine about more than anything. Do any of you folks ever talk in depth about serious issues, or just to cling to every little item to express your OUTRAGE?

Last edited by Midpack; 04-23-2017 at 01:31 PM..

Old 04-23-2017, 01:21 PM

19,767 posts, read 22,666,896 times
Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick.

Seriously? Are the RWNJ's that stupid?

Old 04-23-2017, 01:22 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,465,032 times
Hillary released all her income tax returns.
Trump still refuses to release his.

Old 04-23-2017, 01:50 PM

9,519 posts, read 14,745,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
Note to republicans: Hilary Clinton does not, and has not, held an elected office. Why you people think an ex-first lady is the queen is beyond me.
I guess being a Senator doesn't count in your little looney-verse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies