Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2017, 09:36 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,368,921 times

Advertisements

To maintain and (more importantly) grow their power States must use a toolbox of tactics to keep the populace willing to go along in a collectivist haze.

History repeats itself over and over again. Sure the specifics change and the lengths to which each State pushes its agenda varies but in the end the State generally uses fear (of the "other") and some sort of patriotic call to carry out a nefarious inhumane agenda.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2017, 10:09 PM

4,514 posts, read 2,524,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
The Nazi holocaust happened largely because of the scientific theory of eugenics. Eugenics was very popular then, all over Europe and in the US. The idea was that you could breed a superior race.

By the way, the holocaust is not the only example of horrific violence and mass murder. The communist revolutions, for example, were probably as bad. But of course the communists were motivated by the ideal of equality, sort of the opposite of eugenics.

Any kind of extreme crazed ideology can lead to this kind of horror.
I could see liberals trying to do away with any conservatives...there is certainly enough hate emanating from them...

Old 05-05-2017, 11:56 PM

1,649 posts, read 1,008,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
HuH..well..OK....I'll take the evidence..which does support that figure--since that figure is derived from said evidence...if you can show me a reputable source..well, several sources..since cross-referencing is mandatory..that disputes that figure...and presents objective evidence...I'll listen.

About your assertion that the majority of the records went to the USSR..that is demonstrably incorrect..many of the Concentration camps were liberated by US forces and the records seized..a large number of them turned up at the Nuremburg trials as evidence. The Soviet Union gave almost unlimited access to the investigators after the war..since portraying the NAZI's as monsters fit their narrative.
I'll post some stuff to this thread sometime in the next couple days. I'm too busy to take the time to do it at the moment.

From what I've read, the Soviets did in fact give complete access to the worst of the worst; however, there is evidence that supports huge misrepresentations in regards to the accepted numbers.

I'll get back to this thread. I will say that I am in no way your typical racist/white supremacist that argues this point. I love history, and I love a good debate even more. My views are based on what I believe to be truth not hate. I'm only saying this because so many of the people that share my view are simply ignorant racists and anti-semantics with no knowledge of the subject.

Old 05-06-2017, 05:26 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,753,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
Where is the proof that these 3 million polish jews that supposedly "disappeared"
even existed in the first place? Even if 3 million polish jews did disappear, there is still too much evidence that supports the notion that millions of people were never gassed and turned to ashes. This is one of those subjects that it's taboo to question it; however, if you ever feel like looking into a good conspiracy theory, the holocaust is the all time champ.

Do yourself a favor and research the subject. You might be shocked at what you find. I know I was the first time i actually really looked into it, and i'm in no way a conspiracy theorist. I definitely think these death camps existed, but the level of what supposedly went on in them is one of the biggest lies in history second to only religion.
Even though I am not a European Jew, I chose my handle due to it's history in Europe. Before WW2 it had 1000's of Jews and after WW2 it had none. The town name existed before the war and the town name existed after the war. The difference? The country it currently resides in and the current people who reside in it have no clue that it ever had a thriving Jewish community when it sat in a different country. You want me to research an entire war, I want you to research a single town.

Here, I'll give you a start:

Memorial Book of Five Destroyed Communities Pruzhany, Belarus
hm/shershevo/beth moses

Old 05-06-2017, 05:37 AM

Quote:
HuH..well..OK....I'll take the evidence..which does support that figure--since that figure is derived from said evidence...if you can show me a reputable source..well, several sources..since cross-referencing is mandatory..that disputes that figure...and presents objective evidence...I'll listen.

About your assertion that the majority of the records went to the USSR..that is demonstrably incorrect..many of the Concentration camps were liberated by US forces and the records seized..a large number of them turned up at the Nuremburg trials as evidence. The Soviet Union gave almost unlimited access to the investigators after the war..since portraying the NAZI's as monsters fit their narrative.
What the Soviets, had, gave and was actually used was redacted in numerous placed due to it switching sides during WW2. The Soviets should have been punished for the Millions of Jews it displaced to the West of Russia, Yet be credited for the Millions of Jews who fought for Russia and died during the war.

Old 05-06-2017, 05:42 AM

Quote:
I'll post some stuff to this thread sometime in the next couple days. I'm too busy to take the time to do it at the moment.

From what I've read, the Soviets did in fact give complete access to the worst of the worst; however, there is evidence that supports huge misrepresentations in regards to the accepted numbers.

I'll get back to this thread. I will say that I am in no way your typical racist/white supremacist that argues this point. I love history, and I love a good debate even more. My views are based on what I believe to be truth not hate. I'm only saying this because so many of the people that share my view are simply ignorant racists and anti-semantics with no knowledge of the subject.
Of course, the Soviets gave inaccurate numbers as they were the ones who displaced the Millions of Jews from Poland, shipping the off to the camps and thus handling off their fates to the Germans.

Old 05-06-2017, 06:54 AM

1,261 posts, read 951,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
Even though I am not a European Jew, I chose my handle due to it's history in Europe. Before WW2 it had 1000's of Jews and after WW2 it had none. The town name existed before the war and the town name existed after the war. The difference? The country it currently resides in and the current people who reside in it have no clue that it ever had a thriving Jewish community when it sat in a different country. You want me to research an entire war, I want you to research a single town.

hm/shershevo/beth moses
If you finish the research Pruzhany suggested and still have doubts, you can go on to research other villages all over Europe that had similar histories. Frauenkirchen, Austria and the other communities in the Siebengemeinden are a good start.

Old 05-06-2017, 07:14 AM

1,649 posts, read 1,008,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post

hm/shershevo/beth moses
This is the thing though, I'm not arguing that things like this didn't happen. I'm Arguing that 6 million jews were killed in concentration camps.

Old 05-06-2017, 07:33 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,048,957 times
Quote:

That's the Number commonly accepted..never heard the 20 million figure....since grade school, I've been taught about 6,000,000.
Total was about 11,000.000..Gypsies, physically and mentally handicapped and many others--1.1 million Children
and two thirds of all the Jews living in Europe.

The National WWII Museum | New Orleans: Learn: For Students: WWII by the Numbers: The Holocaust

https://www.thoughtco.com/holocaust-facts-1779663
In places like nyc for example. They do not acknowledge that 6 million Jews die. They acknowledge that 11 million Jews were executed by the nazis. The Holocaust is not about gypsies, homosexuals, Catholics and so on. It is mainly about Jews and the Jewish people. As for me. I associate the Holocaust with all groups who were targeted. Liberal minded people only a knowledge that the Jews were killed by the nazis.

Old 05-06-2017, 07:51 AM

Quote:
This is the thing though, I'm not arguing that things like this didn't happen. I'm Arguing that 6 million jews were killed in concentration camps.
You're too stuck on the words "Concentration Camps". Approximately 6 Million Jews were targeted and murdered by the Nazi's in numerous ways.

The Holocaust Chronicle Appendices
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies