Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2017, 06:28 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
This isn't the first reference Maher has made of this kind and it all has to do with Trump's previous comments about his daughter, which Maher finds "odd" from a father. So there's where it starts, right at the horse's mouth, so to speak. But yeah, if you watched the conversation between Maher and his guest, it was about "is Ivanka the one to save us from Trump's craziness" and him mimics a conversation between Ivanka and her father. It was crude for sure.
Remarking about his daughter's breast size and giving Howard Stern the OK to refer to Ivanka as a piece of ass, was beyond inappropriate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2017, 06:31 AM

2,690 posts, read 4,220,795 times
Nah, nothing inappropriate going on between Daddy and Ivanka.

Old 05-07-2017, 06:48 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,285,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
I don't find Bill Maher particularly amusing, but to be fair, Trump walked into this by making some pretty inappropriate comments about his daughter. I would have been horrified, had I been in her shoes.
Has he made comments about getting handjobs from her?

Trump is making comedians be unfunny.

Old 05-07-2017, 06:50 AM

1,649 posts, read 1,008,168 times
Trump is gross/thread.

His racist/sexist supporters are gross too.

Old 05-07-2017, 06:50 AM

20,109 posts, read 9,023,728 times
I wouldn't want to be Bill Maher's daughter. He even looks creepy

Old 05-07-2017, 06:51 AM

5,900 posts, read 3,900,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosenseguy View Post
Actually there is nothing wrong with a father admitting he thinks his daughter is attractive. Why do people think there is?
Nice spin there, NoSenseGuy. Would you admit on public television that you'd happily date your own daughter, though? Once again, Trump says stupid things which comes back to haunt him years later. Since you ARE the party of personal responsibility, I'd say you should blame Trump for speaking before thinking.

The right's outrage over Maher's comments (who is a comedian by the way) illustrates further proof that conservatives don't like a person's right to free speech when it disagrees with their core beliefs or criticizes their dear leader.

Old 05-07-2017, 06:56 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,806,335 times
The days of being PC are over!! We love trump because he says what's on his mind!!!

How dare the lib tards try to shut down Coulter! !! Freedom of speech! First amendment! !!

OK for them but not for anti-trump comedians like Maher and Colbert huh?

Old 05-07-2017, 06:56 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blanker View Post
I don't understand how someone can make a handjob gesture and people erupt in laughter. It's such a cheap shot. It reminds me of SNL's go-to of having two men kiss in a sketch and the audience goes crazy.
Watters talking about Ivanka and the mic......interesting she makes guys go there.

Old 05-07-2017, 06:57 AM

2,951 posts, read 2,518,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty MacButter View Post
Ivanka is a babe, no doubt.
She should be, daddy's money bought it her the babe looks. Look at younger pictures of her, she looked much different. And she started at a very young age.

Look at Tiffany who had a beautiful mother. The ugly Trump gene's rein in all his kids.

Old 05-07-2017, 07:00 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,285,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
Nice spin there, NoSenseGuy. Would you admit on public television that you'd happily date your own daughter, though? Once again, Trump says stupid things which comes back to haunt him years later. Since you ARE the party of personal responsibility, I'd say you should blame Trump for speaking before thinking.

The right's outrage over Maher's comments (who is a comedian by the way) illustrates further proof that conservatives don't like a person's right to free speech when it disagrees with their core beliefs or criticizes their dear leader.
I'm sorry, I must have completely missed where any prior poster said that the government needs to step in and silence Maher. Could you please point this out for me?

Or maybe you are simply lying?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies