Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2017, 01:07 PM

4,660 posts, read 4,124,578 times

Advertisements

Please bookmark this thead. Let's revisit in every few months.

I am just trying to help all of you in the tinfoil hat brigade. For months now I have been challenging all of you drinking the cool aid to ennunciate what it is that Trump allegedly did wrong, or even what he might have done wrong. Of course there has not been one taker, because even if the Russians were responsible for the wikileaks (a big if, since Assange himself denies it) there is no plausible scenerio by which Trump personally had anything to do with it. No one has suggested a path.

When questioned, all of you in the sheep crowd say nonsense such as "the invstigation will tell us what he did." Week after week go by and nothing. We here about "smoke," "bombshells" that never seem to detonate, "sealed indictments" that no one in the really real world knows about, and "classified information." Meanwhile, Trump was told that he is not part of any investigation, a fact which seems lost on the true believers.

It means nothing that Flynn did not file paperwork, Sessions dealt with Russians in his capacity as Senator, and Manafort had business dealings with the Russians 15 years ago. Flynn was fired and Sessions recused himself. There were appropriate corrections, and that is as far as it is going to go.

The differance between the Comey firing and Watergate is that Watergte was a real investigation. Here is a hint for you--you heard it here first--Trump fired Comey because he intends to see Hillary prosecuted after all. The other night, Comey laid out a scathing indictment of Hillary Clinton, and it really draws atteniton to how derelict he was in his duty not to seek prosecution. What is more, it was not his role as and investigator to make that decison. Comey was fired because we are going to see Hillary in an orange jumpsuit yet, and I think all of you know that.

Finally, the legacy of this investigation is going to be unmasking, leaking, and reverse targting. O, we are going to see some jail sentances, and it won't be for Trump's people.

But ignore all of this and just listen to this guy, who says it much more eloquently than I. Also, note how the newscaster reluctantly conceades.

Turley: No One Has Been Able To Explain What Crime Was Committed Involving Trump and Russia | Video | RealClearPolitics
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2017, 01:12 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,117,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post

I am just trying to help all of you in the tinfoil hat brigade. For months now I have been challenging all of you drinking the cool aid to ennunciate what it is that Trump allegedly did wrong, or even what he might have done wrong. Of course there has not been one taker, because even if the Russians were responsible for the wikileaks (a big if, since Assange himself denies it) there is no plausible scenerio by which Trump personally had anything to do with it. No one has suggested a path.

When questioned, all of you in the sheep crowd say nonsense such as "the invstigation will tell us what he did." Week after week go by and nothing. We here about "smoke," "bombshells" that never seem to detonate, "sealed indictments" that no one in the really real world knows about, and "classified information." Meanwhile, Trump was told that he is not part of any investigation, a fact which seems lost on the true believers.

It means nothing that Flynn did not file paperwork, Sessions dealt with Russians in his capacity as Senator, and Manafort had business dealings with the Russians 15 years ago. Flynn was fired and Sessions recused himself. There were appropriate corrections, and that is as far as it is going to go.

The differance between the Comey firing and Watergate is that Watergte was a real investigation. Here is a hint for you--you heard it here first--Trump fired Comey because he intends to see Hillary prosecuted after all. the other night, Comey laid out a scathing indictment of Hillary Clinton, and it really draws atteniton to how derelict he was in his duty not to seek prosecution. What is more, it was not his role as and investigator to make that decison. Comey we fired because we are going to see Hillary in an orange jumpsuit yet, and I think all of you know that.

Finally, the legacy of this investigation is going to be unmasking, leaking, and reverse targting. O, we are going to see some jail sentances, and it won't be for Trump's people.

But ignor all of this and just listen to this guy, who says it much more eloquently than I. Also, note how the newscaster reluctantly conceades.

Turley: No One Has Been Able To Explain What Crime Was Committed Involving Trump and Russia | Video | RealClearPolitics
I say this everytime one of you lap dogs tries to bring up this argument... I DON'T CARE if any laws were broken or votes changed. What I care about is that Putin would go through all that effort to get a patsy into office. You don't do that for sh**s & giggles. You have to have a reason.

If you look at America's history in doing that abroad, we have NEVER put up someone who was the best candidate for the country we tried to influence. Our patsies were ALWAYS there b/c they served American interests FIRST.

So if you're okay w/ someone being in power who was orchestrated there by someone whose interests they'll serve first & foremost, then enjoy 45. The rest of us who care about America acting in America's best interest will continue to shine the spotlight.

Old 05-11-2017, 01:23 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,077,463 times
Isn't, you know, the ongoing investigation supposed to find and detail any potential collusion and its actual extent, if any? There's a pretty standard definition of collusion, and what that might entail has been discussed quite a bit in the last several months. Kind of a dumb post, to be honest.

Old 05-11-2017, 01:28 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,287,522 times
col·lu·sion
kəˈlo͞oZHən
noun

Refusing to admit you lost the election.

Old 05-11-2017, 01:36 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,035,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
I say this everytime one of you lap dogs tries to bring up this argument... I DON'T CARE if any laws were broken or votes changed. What I care about is that Putin would go through all that effort to get a patsy into office. You don't do that for sh**s & giggles. You have to have a reason.

If you look at America's history in doing that abroad, we have NEVER put up someone who was the best candidate for the country we tried to influence. Our patsies were ALWAYS there b/c they served American interests FIRST.

So if you're okay w/ someone being in power who was orchestrated there by someone whose interests they'll serve first & foremost, then enjoy 45. The rest of us who care about America acting in America's best interest will continue to shine the spotlight.
Well here's the thing -- we don't know until we know. I would rather look into the whole Russian interfering in our election and perhaps being in touch with some of Trump's staff and find out it was nothing -- then never know exactly if and how far reaching the relationships went.

You are missing the point....not us. Just do an investigation. Clear the air and move on.

Stop whining about it.

Old 05-11-2017, 01:40 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,241,574 times
Quote:
Is it even possible it's because Hillary threatened to shoot down their planes?

Quote:
Maybe so but Trump won......and?

Quote:
I imagine the leaders of most countries always have a favorite. And?

Jill Stein asked this yesterday.......she said she thought Trump needed investigated but she has no idea what law it is he supposedly broke.

You didn't mention one.

Old 05-11-2017, 01:42 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,241,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
Isn't, you know, the ongoing investigation supposed to find and detail any potential collusion and its actual extent, if any? There's a pretty standard definition of collusion, and what that might entail has been discussed quite a bit in the last several months. Kind of a dumb post, to be honest.
What if the Russians called Trump and said, "We have intercepted some pretty damning emails from Hillary and we are going to release them to Wiki"?

O.K......and?

Old 05-11-2017, 01:44 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,635,782 times
Quote:

The differance between the Comey firing and Watergate is that Watergte was a real investigation. Here is a hint for you--you heard it here first--Trump fired Comey because he intends to see Hillary prosecuted after all. The other night, Comey laid out a scathing indictment of Hillary Clinton, and it really draws atteniton to how derelict he was in his duty not to seek prosecution. What is more, it was not his role as and investigator to make that decison. Comey was fired because we are going to see Hillary in an orange jumpsuit yet, and I think all of you know that.

But ignore all of this and just listen to this guy, who says it much more eloquently than I. Also, note how the newscaster reluctantly conceades.

Don't forget that an international businessman spoke to Russians.

Old 05-11-2017, 01:48 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,906,441 times
Quote:

Prove what you claim or go back into your hole.

Old 05-11-2017, 01:51 PM

1,816 posts, read 1,151,400 times
Quote:

You also probably believe "Little Hands" fired Comey because he was mean to HC right? Nothing to do with Comey continuing to investigate him and his corrupt surrogates - right?

Trump love run amuk!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies