Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2017, 10:05 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,628,401 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
I can't imagine anything worst than what is going on now in Washington.
You don't have to imagine it. We watched worse happening over the last administration.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2017, 10:11 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,628,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
Now, I don't read much of this site but what I do, the 'Trumpies' (on this site at least) are only giddy that Americans they consider 'liberals' are upset that we have such a terrible President. The President has a 36% rating so this site is NOT a good measure to base popularity or support. Why these posters are giddy - one can only imagine. I would bet some are children, some have little exposure to the outside world, and some are just not that bright. I feel bad trolling and making fun of these poor souls, well, sort of. This is more entertainment for me than anything else. The quality of 'debate' is pretty low brow.
Wrong! I graduated in the top 5% of my class and I am 71 years old. And it tickles me pink that we finally have a president that has the courage to do what needs to be done. You need a reality check. When you get outside D. C., California and New York there are normal people who didn't drink the Obama Kool Aid. You sound like you had a gallon of it.

Old 05-12-2017, 10:17 PM

26,653 posts, read 28,677,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Wrong! I graduated in the top 5% of my class and I am 71 years old. And it tickles me pink that we finally have a president that has the courage to do what needs to be done. You need a reality check. When you get outside D. C., California and New York there are normal people who didn't drink the Obama Kool Aid. You sound like you had a gallon of it.
Well, I'm your age, well educated so we cancel each other out. You should be ashamed with your age and experience to have supported such a lying buffoon.

Last edited by in_newengland; 05-13-2017 at 09:42 AM..

Old 05-12-2017, 10:23 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,580,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
Well, I'm your age, well educated so we cancel each other ouy. You should be ashamed with your age and experience to hav supported such a lying buffoon.
By "lying buffoon" you are referring to Hillary, right? After all, her lies are a matter of record, and as for "buffoon", well, she did lose to Donald Trump.

Old 05-12-2017, 10:25 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,931,918 times
Quote:
..which means you're probably smarter than the man you elected.

Last edited by justNancy; 05-12-2017 at 10:53 PM.. Reason: fix typo

Old 05-12-2017, 10:30 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,225,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoot N Annie View Post
By "lying buffoon" you are referring to Hillary, right? After all, her lies are a matter of record, and as for "buffoon", well, she did lose to Donald Trump.
Oh pah lease. Like Trump didn't have a preexisting condition, being known as a crook, swindler, adulterer narcissist.

Old 05-12-2017, 10:33 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,185,345 times
Quote:
What does Obama have to do with this??? He's not President and Ms. Clinton lost. I got over that last year. I live in reality not fantasy. So, what exactly is T doing that you are proud? Trying to kick 24 million off of insurance? Inviting the Russians to the WH and banning American press but not Russian press? Destroying our international reputation? Banning religions? Allowing discrimination? All I see is taking away from Americans. Well, unless you are part of the top 5% - then you should get a huge tax windfall. Please enlighten me!

Old 05-12-2017, 10:44 PM

833 posts, read 520,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
What does Obama have to do with this??? He's not President and Ms. Clinton lost. I got over that last year. I live in reality not fantasy. So, what exactly is T doing that you are proud? Trying to kick 24 million off of insurance? Inviting the Russians to the WH and banning American press but not Russian press? Destroying our international reputation? Banning religions? Allowing discrimination? All I see is taking away from Americans. Well, unless you are part of the top 5% - then you should get a huge tax windfall. Please enlighten me!
When you stop telling lies then maybe you'll get a cogent response.

Old 05-12-2017, 10:46 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,596,756 times
Yes hes clearly fit to run the country.
More fit than the treasonous other one.

Old 05-12-2017, 10:51 PM

22,472 posts, read 11,995,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
I can't imagine anything worst than what is going on now in Washington.
Seriously?

You don't think what's going on in North Korea is far, far worse?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies