Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2017, 07:17 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Trump had planned to visit the FBI and act "Bigly" but FBI appear to have had enough of Trump's BS and have requested he not visit.

Delighted to see the FBI stand up to Trump after he fired their leader and after his last disrespectful visit, where he stacked the audience and made a public fool of himself while disrespecting fallen agents.
Lol. I love the way the FBI politely put it -- "the optics would not be good." Too funny. They should have let him come. Would have loved those optics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2017, 07:19 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,442,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
You're going to care when they nail his ass to the wall.
You're wrong. If they have evidence he committed a crime I will be glad they are able to nail his ass to a wall.

I don't think there is any evidence, but that's a different story.

Old 05-12-2017, 07:19 PM

1,940 posts, read 1,028,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Who gives a crap what FBI agents think of Trump?

Their job is to get busy and wrap these Russian investigations up rather than hold the country hostage to them.

They don't need to love Trump to do what is right for the country.
FBI agents need to report their findings to the FBI Director, he was just fired.

Now it falls onto the new guy. They may have found something that could bring down the President, not something they are going to run to the media with.

Old 05-12-2017, 07:22 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,442,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpinionExperience View Post
FBI agents need to report their findings to the FBI Director, he was just fired.

Now it falls onto the new guy. They may have found something that could bring down the President, not something they are going to run to the media with.
I have no idea what you are talking about.

Of course, its there job to report their findings to the FBI Director. So what if the previous Director was fired. They have an acting Director to report their findings to.

If they have some evidence of the President committing a crime, they need to hop to, report it and wrap this thing up.

And, I agree they should not be involved with the media as they apparently were when Comey was in charge.

Last edited by Blondy; 05-12-2017 at 07:40 PM..

Old 05-12-2017, 07:26 PM

18,022 posts, read 27,468,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
https://politicalwire.com/2017/05/11...-headquarters/

Trump Told He Would Not Be Greeted Warmly at FBI: Officials - NBC News

Maybe try to read these two links.It's not our job to make you understand something you refuse to acknowledge and understand.

We're not saying you don't provide good links.

It's just garbage lefty msm fake-newsâ„¢.

Old 05-12-2017, 07:30 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,872,015 times
The FBI has Trump under secution.

Because of the circution.

Old 05-12-2017, 07:30 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,122,874 times
I think Trump is an embarrassment. When he first ran for office and called out all those republican politicians
( and Hillary) out for taking his money, I thought he was doing this country a patriotic favor.

Now, I'm ashamed of him. I'm ashamed of you people that voted for him, and I'm ashamed of this country full of hicks. I'd leave, but no other civilized western country accepts American immigrants except under special circumstances.

Old 05-12-2017, 07:48 PM

30,373 posts, read 19,170,654 times
Fire every last one of those traitors.

Old 05-12-2017, 07:57 PM

1,422 posts, read 2,303,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
You're wrong. If they have evidence he committed a crime I will be glad they are able to nail his ass to a wall.

I don't think there is any evidence, but that's a different story.
Time will tell.

Firing the guy in charge of the investigation into your campaign and then offering conflicting reasons for doing so and then being contradicted under oath by the man assuming his position (albeit temporarily) - and separately by your own administration and press office - does really not project well if you're protesting your involvement.

And since when has the FBI been in the habit of releasing daily "evidence updates"?

Old 05-12-2017, 08:02 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,108,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Fire every last one of those traitors.
The FBI is not Donald Trump's personal Gestapo who's sole mission is to root out political enemies. The FBI's job is to impartially investigate federal level crimes and present their findings to the appropriate US Attorney's office for a decision on whether or not to pursue prosecution.

Seriously, WHAT THE FLIP is wrong with you Trump supporters who think that this country is a monarchy where all must swear an oath of total loyalty to the king? GET A GRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the US, not North Korea. None of us are obligated to worship the president of the day.

In this country we call out our leaders when they are wrong - be they Democrat, or Republican, or independent, or whatever. If you don't like that then get outta here and take Donny with you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies