Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2017, 06:46 PM

524 posts, read 252,402 times

Advertisements

Social-welfare liberals would like people to believe through their continuous propaganda that people are fleeing 'conservative' states to move to liberal nanny-states when in reality the opposite is true.

People are leaving nanny-states to move to move to historically conservative states in reality. Social and economic leftists have created the label "red' state to name the more conservative states who are trying to oppose the indoctrinated leftist ideologies of the people who are fleeing to their states. It is nothing but a leftist crock of nonsense, BS and lies.

More socially and economically conservatives are not fleeing their states to move to liberal-nanny states. That would be leftist insanity, which is common. Conservative states are just trying to prevent the leftists who are moving to their states from becoming the states the leftists are fleeing from.

So why exactly are leftist liberals flocking to more conservative states but bringing all of their leftist baggage with them? Can you really blame the more conservative states for pushing back?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2017, 07:06 PM

4,428 posts, read 6,513,154 times
Ok if I understand your rant correctly.

1. Your making the complaint that liberals are lying about people moving from "conservative" to libral states?

2. Your complaining about people moving into "conservative" states bringing their "liberal" culture with them to those states?

Yes?

Question can you elaborate on how the "conservative" states are pushing back against transplants to those states? What is happening?

Old 05-13-2017, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baystater View Post
Ok if I understand your rant correctly.

1. Your making the complaint that liberals are lying about people moving from "conservative" to libral states?

2. Your complaining about people moving into "conservative" states bringing their "liberal" culture with them to those states?

Yes?

Question can you elaborate on how the "conservative" states are pushing back against transplants to those states? What is happening?
Your reply makes absolutely no sense. At least attempt to provide some statistics or answer the questions i have presented meaningfully. Answering specific questions with useless questionable rhetoric and quotes of the initial question does not do anything productive or worthwhile. Say something that means something. Are you actually capable of that? Probably not.

Something tells me you probably think of yourself as really 'smart' and 'educated'. Your response does not reflect this however.

Old 05-13-2017, 07:08 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,797,331 times
If they are continuing to move out of conservative states to liberal states, they'll have an even tougher time with the electoral college.

Can't wait to live through another decade or two of the whining, ranting and riots. Oh joy

Old 05-13-2017, 07:14 PM

19,808 posts, read 22,703,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective Detective View Post
Social-welfare liberals would like people to believe through their continuous propaganda that people are fleeing 'conservative' states to move to liberal nanny-states when in reality the opposite is true.

People are leaving nanny-states to move to move to historically conservative states in reality. Social and economic leftists have created the label "red' state to name the more conservative states who are trying to oppose the indoctrinated leftist ideologies of the people who are fleeing to their states. It is nothing but a leftist crock of nonsense, BS and lies.

More socially and economically conservatives are not fleeing their states to move to liberal-nanny states. That would be leftist insanity, which is common. Conservative states are just trying to prevent the leftists who are moving to their states from becoming the states the leftists are fleeing from.

So why exactly are leftist liberals flocking to more conservative states but bringing all of their leftist baggage with them? Can you really blame the more conservative states for pushing back?
Where? Florida?

Love posts with no data supporting conjecture...

Old 05-13-2017, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Where? Florida?

Love posts with no data supporting conjecture...
The point of my thread is for people like you to be given a chance to prove what you actually THINK. Thinking things that are possibly factual and reality are often much different, FYI. Especially in the brainwashed social-liberal's mind.

Old 05-13-2017, 07:19 PM

4,428 posts, read 6,513,154 times
Quote:
Your reply makes absolutely no sense. At least attempt to provide some statistics or answer the questions i have presented meaningfully. Answering specific questions with useless questionable rhetoric and quotes of the initial question does not do anything productive or worthwhile. Say something that means something. Are you actually capable of that? Probably not.

Something tells me you probably think of yourself as really 'smart' and 'educated'. Your response does not reflect this however.
I'm simply asking for clarification for your Original post.

I can answer your post better if you answer the questions I asked you.

Old 05-13-2017, 07:20 PM

19,808 posts, read 22,703,567 times
Quote:
The point of my thread is for people like you to be given a chance to prove what you actually THINK. Thinking things that are possibly factual and reality are often much different, FYI. Especially in the brainwashed social-liberal's mind.
People like me? What do you mean by that?

Old 05-13-2017, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baystater View Post
1. I'm asking for clarification for your Original post.

I can answer you post better if you answer the questions I asked you.
This isn't complicated. Are more people fleeing liberal or conservative states? Why do liberals choose to live in more conservative states than the ones that they are moving from and project their liberal baggage upon them? Are you really that confused? Obviously you are a social-liberal!

Old 05-13-2017, 07:26 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,789,773 times
Statistical noise, most are retirees fleeing high taxes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies