Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2017, 11:40 AM

313 posts, read 152,944 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
NOPE this is what you said.
(the jesus bit it where it really shines.)

unfortunately or fortunately you can no longer edit it away.
I know what I said. YOU have a comprehension problem. Go look at ANY other time I mention America. Its in context of the US government....American PEOPLE are not the issue American GOVERNMENT is.

Old 05-16-2017, 11:45 AM

12,003 posts, read 11,907,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGonnaHappen View Post
I know what I said. YOU have a comprehension problem. Go look at ANY other time I mention America. Its in context of the US government....American PEOPLE are not the issue American GOVERNMENT is.
You accused me of having a "comprehension problem", too. Funny how so many posters with whom you disagree have those pesky comprehension problems when it come to your posts, isn't it?

Especially ironic in my own case, since I have a couple of professional-level degrees in fields related to writing and reading comprehension.

This reminds me of that character in one of the "Alice" books, who claimed that words meant whatever she wanted them to mean...

Old 05-16-2017, 11:46 AM

4,996 posts, read 2,447,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
well it seems that whatever Mr. Trump did, it did not include exposing secret methods or assets. according to those in the room.

now a few years ago. Mr. Obama exposed both the methods we used to capture Bin Ladin, as well as the Pakistani asset that helped get the intelligence. That man sits in a Pakistani prison to this day... yet the left screeches abouit "when will it be enough" because Mr. Trump had a meeting with some Russian. all while defending Mr. Obama who actually exposed very valuable methodology and human resouces.

you progs disgust me.
How does what Obama did justify what Trump did?

Ethics 101--One person's bad behavior does not justify your bad behavior.

BTW...These are pro's...they can put 2 and 2 together...Not just Russia..but all the intel services are scrambling now..to find out the info and where it came from..and to make sure that the US is OFF the trusted list.

Old 05-16-2017, 11:46 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,641,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGonnaHappen View Post

YEP , we can all see what you said, here it is again. It is easy to parse, you clearly state you are good with the destruction of the USA and compare Trump to Jesus...
SO yep we see where you are coming from and understand how you feel.

You are the one putting words in your mouth, not us.

Quote:
#392 Add to NotGonnaHappen's Reputation Report Post
Old Yesterday, 07:12 PM
NotGonnaHappen

I doubt its just me but I am willing to admit it but I voted for Trump because I wanted to see him break the system,the establishment whatever you want to call it its grip on DC,on America and if he can't do that then I have absolutely NO PROBLEM seeing him bring America to its knees no matter what. He is America's savior and just like jesus he will be persecuted before people realize what he was for them....If you can't fix it,DESTROY IT! We can rebuild! Even our founders said a revolution every so many years was a good thing....its been 150 years since we had ANY kind of revolution.
Rate this post positively

Old 05-16-2017, 11:47 AM

313 posts, read 152,944 times
Quote:
YEP , we can all see what you said, here it is again. It is easy to parse, you clearly state you are good with the destruction of the USA and compare Trump to Jesus...
SO yep we see where you are coming from and understand how you feel.

You are the one putting words in your mouth, not us.
Yawn. What did Trump say he was going to fix? Washington DC.....if he can't then I hope he destroys it.

Old 05-16-2017, 11:47 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,115,378 times
Quote:
NOPE this is what you said.
(the jesus bit it where it really shines.)

unfortunately or fortunately you can no longer edit it away.

Damn! Bwahahahahaha!!!!

Old 05-16-2017, 11:48 AM

7,272 posts, read 4,217,971 times
Wapo puts country at risk - politics and profits over safety of Americans. perhaps they are in league with terrorists and those that fund them.

Old 05-16-2017, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
lol, not a shred of anything to backup what blondy said. THIS is what you guys call facts? Wait, let me get on Twitter and make some things up so you can run with it like it's truth.
Yes, because the Washington Post, one of the oldest and most respected newspapers in the country, is known for repeatedly making false reports.

Sorry if the truth makes your Dear Leader look like an incompetent buffoon.

Old 05-16-2017, 11:51 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,725,865 times
It appears this definitely happened and that it was worse than has been reported. The reason it got out is because Trump will not take advice. Apparently those within his administration know that the only way to get to Trump is to leak it to the media and hope the backlash gets his attention. What a mess.

"I am told that what the President did is actually far worse than what is being reported. The President does not seem to realize or appreciate that his bragging can undermine relationships with our allies and with human intelligence sources. He also does not seem to appreciate that his loose lips can get valuable assets in the field killed."

At least one of the sources is very pro-Trump. They are leaking out of desperation.

"This is a real problem and I treat this story very seriously because I know just how credible, competent, and serious — as well as seriously pro-Trump, at least one of the sources is."

http://theresurgent.com/i-know-one-of-the-sources/

Old 05-16-2017, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Wapo puts country at risk - politics and profits over safety of Americans. perhaps they are in league with terrorists and those that fund them.

The fact that you truly believe the things you say frightens me. You're not even trolling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies