Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2017, 06:59 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,480,377 times

Advertisements

The tide is turning. Hang tough; the support for this clown is drying up faster than a two year old after bath time.

Old 05-16-2017, 07:00 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,651,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
Good observation the title should be changed

Trump admits he gave away foreign intelligence shared with USA to Russians
Now we know it's true and Trump admits it,so why send General McMaster's outside to the press last night to say it never happened???

Old 05-16-2017, 07:02 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,623,074 times
This shows us that because Trump is a Republican and doing the Republican agenda the Republicans circle the wagons around this piece of crap. The man is a disaster and it's only going to get worse. These Republicans wouldn't sit still for a Democrat spilling classified information. Not for a minute. With Republicans it's always party over country...

Old 05-16-2017, 07:02 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,210,249 times
Quote:
the support for this clown is drying up faster than a two year old after bath time.
and people wonder why our educational system needs and overhaul.

Old 05-16-2017, 07:04 AM

4,996 posts, read 2,443,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Can the House and Senate Intelligence committees subpoena Trump to testify?

Do they have that authority?

No need to summon Trump..summon the WaPo reporters and have them reveal to the committee the info they say they withheld--if it is truly classified...there is not other place it could have come from..other than the White house.

Old 05-16-2017, 07:05 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,901,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Now we know it's true and Trump admits it,so why send General McMaster's outside to the press last night to say it never happened???
In case you missed it, trump has a history of throwing aids under the bus. Though McMasters isn't the pushover that Spicer and Pence are. Maybe he's got the cojones to resign??

3,519 posts, read 2,820,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
All this and more. I can imagine how this meeting went down. All Putin's defense minister had to do was ply him with compliments and shallow praise and all bets were off. He could easily get any information he wanted out of Trump. Trump is a sucker when people feed his insatiable ego, but he's so stupid he believes he's smarter than everyone else. I don't think he's a traitor, just too dumb to shut his trap at all, ever. I am worried about this trip he has overseas at the end of the week. How will he screw us over this time?
In the Oval Office...

Kislyak: "Da Mr President. I don't think you realize what go on in Syria." (Winks at Lavrov, gives camera man the "roll film" hand signal) "I do not think American is properly informed of situation."

Trump: “I get great intel. I have people brief me on great intel every day." "For instance, I was told REDACTED"

Kislyak: (smerking) "Da Mr. President. You certainly do have good intel. You showed us."

63,919 posts, read 46,713,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
.......and he did.McMasters didn't seem to know what was going on.
Tillerson said it did not happen.

McMasters seemed to have carefully chosen his words and denied that Trump did not reveal sources or methods. McMasters did not deny Trump revealed the country.

Subsequent, Trump made clear it's his right to share Intel with the Russians.

It seems to be getting crowded under the Trump bus.

Bob Corker seemed to sum it up well when he referred to the downward spiral and chaos is being created by a lack of discipline in the White House.

Old 05-16-2017, 07:06 AM

4,996 posts, read 2,443,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Lol, the meeting was anything but open, especially to the American press. And he kept the American press out of the meeting, and look at all the mess we still have to go through still.
Note the wording...'openly scheduled'..as though that means anything?

Old 05-16-2017, 07:07 AM

12,966 posts, read 9,647,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyfan View Post
This is fake news at its worst. A story about nothing the only purpose of which is to keep the hate hot. Today's two minutes of hate.
Only because you want it to be fake news. I guess making McMaster look silly like that is fake also, this is serious stuff. Time to get real, this is the Russians we are dealing with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies