Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2017, 12:55 PM

17,797 posts, read 13,698,337 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
I think he was another victim of the Clinton murder machine.
Greatest most efficient hit squad in the history of the world. They kill hundreds of people and never get caught. Never even get accused by anybody that matters.

I bet Todd Rundgren did it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2017, 01:02 PM

30,166 posts, read 11,795,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Wow is right. Take off the tinfoil hats and come back to reality. I guess the Clintons are holding the family hostage and forcing them to deny these BS stories?

Wake up. The conspiracy theory purveyors are crazy.

Fox News is fake.

"Family of slain Seth Rich says reports he fed WikiLeaks DNC info are untrue..."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.df521f38c300

How would the family know for sure that Seth Rich did not feed documents to Wikileaks? His laptop would be the key and they don't have access to it. If the detective they hired is correct their son played a role inadvertently in getting Trump elected and they of course are going to deny it as any family of democrats would.

The left quickly believed the fake story that Russia had this dossier on Trump they were holding over him. You also believe every unnamed source the MSM writes a negative story about Trump on. But something that undermines the whole Russia election narrative cannot be believed, tin foil stuff. Interesting.

Old 05-16-2017, 01:21 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,233,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Who else besides the Clintons would have ordered a hit on Seth Rich?

Perhaps top DNC officials? Obama people afraid he had more to leak on the president?

We know now that Rich and not the Russians sent the DNC emails to Wikileaks because he was upset at what they did to Bernie.
We know two men followed him and shot him in the back, not taking anything from him -- iPhone, wallet or $2,000 necklace.
We know the DC police and FBI under Obama refused to cooperate and would not give out tapes or evidence when requested.
We know Wikileaks was invested in finding his murderers.

Seth Rich, slain DNC staffer, had contact with WikiLeaks, say multiple sources | Fox News

Quote:
"My investigation shows someone within the D.C. government, Democratic National Committee or Clinton team is blocking the murder investigation from going forward,” Wheeler told Fox News

Another right-wing looney tune.

Old 05-16-2017, 01:25 PM

7,269 posts, read 4,213,236 times
follow the money... pelican brief...

Old 05-16-2017, 01:44 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,712,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
"4 miserable months"? Oh my! How are you ever going to get through the next 4 years?
I doubt if he'll make two years at the rate he's going. He'll have a stroke, or walk away, or be impeached long before 2020.

Old 05-16-2017, 01:45 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,712,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
follow the money... pelican brief...
The Pelican Brief was fiction. You know that, right?

Old 05-16-2017, 01:53 PM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
The family hires this detective because they are not pleased with how the investigation by the police / FBI is going which is understandable. I don't how they have an inside track to any of this or they would not need to hire the investigator.

The detective is stonewalled by the police / FBI but learns Rich had sent thousands of emails to WikiLeaks. He tells the family of his discovery and they request that he not disclose this publicly? Why? Well if true this shows their son might have inadvertently helped Trump become president. Is there any greater sin for the left than this? There response is what you might expect.

I am sure the left will do everything they can to discredit this ex police officer. I don't see the benefit of this guy making stuff up out of thin air. He will get a lot of flack for this from the left with little to gain. Hopefully the whole story comes out.
Good point. Could very well be the reason.
I am hoping it's not that they are being pressured from corrupted Obama/Clinton/DNC forces because they are so
invested in the fake Trump Russia collusion.

Why would two men follow Rich and then shoot him in the back and not rob him?
Was he some mafia don or drug kingpin? I think not.
He exposed the democrats for what they are.....and many believe lost Hillary the election.

Old 05-16-2017, 02:04 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,660,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Good point. Could very well be the reason.
I am hoping it's not that they are being pressured from corrupted Obama/Clinton/DNC forces because they are so
invested in the fake Trump Russia collusion.

Why would two men follow Rich and then shoot him in the back and not rob him?
Was he some mafia don or drug kingpin? I think not.
He exposed the democrats for what they are.....and many believe lost Hillary the election.
I happen to be very familiar with the neighborhood in which this happen. Densely populated residential area, people about, even in the early hours. How about they were interrupted. Evidence shows there was scuffle and indications of a fight based on a damaged watch band and bruising on the front of his body. He probably fought and drew attention to himself and they had to run.

https://www.washingtonian.com/2017/0...th-rich-story/

Old 05-16-2017, 02:30 PM

24,411 posts, read 23,070,474 times
Let's see... disillusioned young DNC staffer realizes how dirty his bosses are and decides to expose them. He then gets murdered. Not robbed, murdered. Silenced. The finger is pointing at Hillary who with Bill has a body count in the double digits. Maybe triple if the Podesta/ Pizzagate investigations are even partly true.
The guy that ran the Clinton Foundation, quit and then disappeared for several weeks... Eric Braverman. He's resurfaced with a job for billionaires Eric and Wendy Schmidt( Google) and their philanthropic foundation. He left because he found out the Clintons were money laundering and into human trafficking. The Schmidt's fired the Podestas who did work for them the minute they hired Braverman. Hmmm, what did he know about the Podestas that he didn't like? I hope that kid has life insurance.... in a safe place.

Old 05-16-2017, 02:33 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,660,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Let's see... disillusioned young DNC staffer realizes how dirty his bosses are and decides to expose them. He then gets murdered. Not robbed, murdered. Silenced. The finger is pointing at Hillary who with Bill has a body count in the double digits. Maybe triple if the Podesta/ Pizzagate investigations are even partly true.
The guy that ran the Clinton Foundation, quit and then disappeared for several weeks... Eric Braverman. He's resurfaced with a job for billionaires Eric and Wendy Schmidt( Google) and their philanthropic foundation. He left because he found out the Clintons were money laundering and into human trafficking. The Schmidt's fired the Podestas who did work for them the minute they hired Braverman. Hmmm, what did he know about the Podestas that he didn't like? I hope that kid has life insurance.... in a safe place.
Did you ever read the details about what Seth Rich was doing that evening? I did. Last year there was a complete accounting of his movements that night. He decided to go to a local bar/club/establishment and hang out, then left and wandered around DC for a few hours. He was tracked by his phone after the fact. Spent something like 1.5 hours sitting on a bench in DC at 2AM talking to his girlfriend. Then decided, at some ungodly hour, to finally walk home. These are things YOU.DO.NOT.DO in DC. Young people often have a very false sense of security here as the area is transitioning, but it's still quite dangerous in the middle of the night unless you are walking with about 6 other people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies