Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2017, 11:36 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,388,318 times

Advertisements

https://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiakoer...JY#.dxDJlN9MdJ

Now the PI is also calling out Fox news for their fake news.

LOL.

Old 05-17-2017, 03:02 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,903,846 times
Who got to him? Maybe the same people who killed Seth Rich....

Old 05-17-2017, 03:04 AM

4,765 posts, read 3,734,787 times
Uh-huh, it must be a consipracy. No other possible solution. LOL

Old 05-17-2017, 03:08 AM

4,765 posts, read 3,734,787 times
I have a friend who was "informing" me how The Clinton's killed Vince Foster. She was absolutely positive. Nevermind that she had no idea that his name was Vince Foster (until i told her). And no idea that Kenneth Starr was the investigator who utimately ruled it a suicide. Or who Kenneth Starr actually was.

A good example of the kind of people who buy into this sort of obvious BS!

Old 05-17-2017, 03:11 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,619,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaker281 View Post
I have a friend who was "informing" me how The Clinton's killed Vince Foster. She was absolutely positive. Nevermind that she had no idea that his name was Vince Foster (until i told her). And no idea that Kenneth Starr was the investigator who utimately ruled it a suicide. Or who Kenneth Starr actually was.

A good example of the kind of people who buy into this sort of obvious BS!
I went to trade school with a guy years ago, who was your stereotypical Alex Jones disciple, and when he started saying Vince Foster was murdered by the Clinton's, that was my cue to tune him out completely.

Old 05-17-2017, 03:39 AM

38,644 posts, read 26,398,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
https://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiakoer...JY#.dxDJlN9MdJ

Now the PI is also calling out Fox news for their fake news.

LOL.

Why read the pre-chewed, twice-removed, agenda-driven Buzzfeed interpretation of what the original story stated when you can just go to the original story and read it for yourself?

Family's private investigator: There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death - Story | WTTG

No need for a straw man.

No need to outsource your thought process.

"The police department nor the FBI have been forthcoming,” said Wheeler. “They haven't been cooperating at all. I believe that the answer to solving his death lies on that computer, which I believe is either at the police department or either at the FBI. I have been told both.”
When we asked Wheeler if his sources have told him there is information that links Rich to Wikileaks, he said, “Absolutely. Yeah. That's confirmed."

From what I have read, it's mostly second-hand information originating from anonymous sources, so take it with a grain of salt.

The conspiracy theory is intriguing (especially since Mr. Rich was a computer guru with access to the DNC's systems), but there are far more unanswered questions than known facts at this point.

The circumstances of the murder certainly suggest that he may have become a problem for someone.

It's going to an interesting summer.

Old 05-17-2017, 03:51 AM

38,644 posts, read 26,398,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaker281 View Post
Uh-huh, it must be a consipracy. No other possible solution. LOL

Well, we really don't know, do we?

Conventional wisdom thus far seems to be that it was either a robbery in which nothing was taken except for Mr. Rich's young life, or it was a hit.

Of course there are probably any number of other explanations (spurned lover, serial killer, accidental discharge of a weapon, etc.)

What do you think happened?

Old 05-17-2017, 03:57 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,809,645 times
Interesting how Fox was pushing the murder story the last few days while every other network was talking about trump sharing secrets with the Russians and telling comey to quash the Flynn investigation. Almost like they wanted to change the conversation. Almost like they'd been waiting for the right moment.

Old 05-17-2017, 04:22 AM

7,814 posts, read 6,397,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Interesting how Fox was pushing the murder story the last few days while every other network was talking about trump sharing secrets with the Russians and telling comey to quash the Flynn investigation. Almost like they wanted to change the conversation. Almost like they'd been waiting for the right moment.
The Seth Rich story came out before the phony Russian thing.

Old 05-17-2017, 04:31 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,632,022 times
Faux news watches what they say because Trump watches their channel. Trump calls the other channels fake news.
I tuned in just to see how they were handling this comey note thing. They mentioned it then went off on Hillary and Obama. They were wondering what Comey wrote on them. They never have a good word for Democrats. They are owned by Republicans and try to always argue the Republicans talking points. If you want reliable news you won't get it on Faux.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies