Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2017, 03:50 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,622,240 times

Advertisements

Deep Throat Part Duex.

Old 05-19-2017, 03:50 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,823,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
That's your little fantasy you dreamed up lol.

I am quite sure Trump knows what obstruction of justice is. I am equally as sure he was under no delusion that the FBI investigation would stop just because he fired Comey. Seriously, use your brain. That is an absurd premise.
You sure about that? I don't think so.

I mean Trump is still passing out maps the of Electoral College results to reporters, sooooo.....

Old 05-19-2017, 03:52 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,444,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
It sounds like they are yelling when you have your volume turned all the way up.
Actually, they were yelling so loud, I had to turn the volume down from a normal setting.

Old 05-19-2017, 03:53 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,416,761 times
Today is an inflection point in the presidency of Donald J Trump.

I'm seeing quite a few long time Trump supporters on this board and other political boards starting to lose patience with him with some even agreeing that it's time for him to go.

If this is a widespread occurrence I expect his approval rating to enter a steep decline in the coming weeks, which would be a requirement for the congressional GOP to even be able to talk about impeachment without risks to them politically.

Old 05-19-2017, 03:54 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,444,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
You sure about that. I don't think so.
Yeah, I'm sure. Trump is a known cable news junkie. He's heard the explanation of obstruction of justice from every expert lawyer in the country for a couple of weeks now.

To think that he admitted to obstruction of justice in a meeting with lots of people and foreign media present puts you in looney tune territory.

Old 05-19-2017, 03:56 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,817,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Today is an inflection point in the presidency of Donald J Trump.

I'm seeing quite a few long time Trump supporters on this board and other political boards starting to lose patience with him with some even agreeing that it's time for him to go.

If this is a widespread occurrence I expect his approval rating to enter a steep decline in the coming weeks, which would be a requirement for the congressional GOP to even be able to talk about impeachment without risks to them politically.
I agree.

Trump's approval rating needs to get down into the mid 20s before the GOP congress will call for impeachment. It's currently at 39%, but that's not accounting for the impact of this week's bombshells. I think once the facts are sorted out about this latest revelation and after Trump embarrasses us in the Middle East with his "Islam speech", I think we will be seeing the mid 20s within a couple of weeks as well as the beginning of impeachment proceedings. The GOP may also start putting pressure on Trump to resign and save face.

Old 05-19-2017, 03:56 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,416,761 times
Quote:
Yeah, I'm sure. Trump is a known cable news junkie. He's heard the explanation of obstruction of justice from every expert lawyer in the country for a couple of weeks now.

To think that he admitted to obstruction of justice in a meeting with lots of people and foreign media present puts you in looney tune territory.
Idiotic post. The White House already released a statement and DID NOT deny those remarks were made.

Old 05-19-2017, 03:57 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,622,240 times
Quote:

This is the same guy that tweeted that Obama had "bugged" his hotel room.

At this point I would not be shocked that he admitted to obstruction of justice. There is absolutely no filter in his head.

Old 05-19-2017, 03:58 PM

7,272 posts, read 4,215,852 times
Trump is doing a fantastic job. These liberal hit pieces are transparent for what they are. next.

Old 05-19-2017, 03:59 PM

5,189 posts, read 5,337,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by H2ohhh View Post
Damn you, how could you betray us like that? We've found all but one of the horcruxes, and now you've ruined everything!
**turns in black robes, pentacle and dagger, hangs head in shame**
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies