Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2017, 11:23 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,341,530 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
When you have a current president trying to degrade, disgrace and accuse a former president of an illegal act, you better have proof, which Trump doesn't. If I was Obama I would sue him for slander. And Obama would have a great case.

Spicer says to the media..... the reason we’re saying what we’re saying is ’cause you’ve reported it. You have reported that there were wiretaps on Trump. You have reported that there’s an investigation into Trump. And Spicer essentially reads them the headlines or in some cases the first sentence or two of the story. So what they said was thrown right back at them. And they call it surreal. And then they start making fun of Trump for believing what he sees on TV. And they start criticizing, “You know, this guy Trump, I mean, if he sees it on TV he believes it. He doesn’t read anything.”

Now, stop and think of that. These people are on TV. They believe they are defending, protecting, and saving the country because they have a First Amendment right to do what they do. They walk around with so much self-importance that it reeks. And yet when people quote them, when people say that they watch them or read them, they freak out. “You mean you got that from us? How stupid are you?” Think of that.

Old 03-18-2017, 11:28 PM

32,064 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Spicer says to the media..... the reason we’re saying what we’re saying is ’cause you’ve reported it. You have reported that there were wiretaps on Trump. You have reported that there’s an investigation into Trump. And Spicer essentially reads them the headlines or in some cases the first sentence or two of the story. So what they said was thrown right back at them. And they call it surreal. And then they start making fun of Trump for believing what he sees on TV. And they start criticizing, “You know, this guy Trump, I mean, if he sees it on TV he believes it. He doesn’t read anything.”

Now, stop and think of that. These people are on TV. They believe they are defending, protecting, and saving the country because they have a First Amendment right to do what they do. They walk around with so much self-importance that it reeks. And yet when people quote them, when people say that they watch them or read them, they freak out. “You mean you got that from us? How stupid are you?” Think of that.
You can spin it all you want. But if Trump has no evidence then he should be sued for liable. In fact, maybe he should be impeached. It's pretty pathetic that our president has to resort to lies to deflect from his incompetence.

Old 03-18-2017, 11:30 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times
This one won't last long spouting half truths and LIES for tRump.

Old 03-18-2017, 11:31 PM

Quote:
You can spin it all you want. But if Trump has no evidence then he should be sued for liable. In fact, maybe he should be impeached. It's pretty pathetic that our president has to resort to lies to deflect from his incompetence.

As a Trump supporter I have to say I am thrilled to see you so incensed. Its going to be a long and horrible journey for you. Every morning I wake up, pour a cup of coffee, put on CNN and watch the Anti-American and hate filled anchors cry about Trump while Trump just sticks it to them.. life couldn't be better for Trump supporters. #winning.

Impeached. Lmfao.

Old 03-18-2017, 11:33 PM

32,064 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
As a Trump supporter I have to say I am thrilled to see you so incensed. Its going to be a long and horrible journey for you. Every morning I wake up, pour a cup of coffee, put on CNN and watch the Anti-American and hate filled anchors cry about Trump while Trump just sticks it to them.. life couldn't be better for Trump supporters. #winning.

Impeached. Lmfao.
LOL not incensed at all. I thought we just having a friendly debate here.

Old 03-18-2017, 11:35 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times
Quote:
As a Trump supporter ...
Ya don't say?

Old 03-18-2017, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Ya don't say?
Yes proudly every day. #winning

Old 03-18-2017, 11:41 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,258,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrow1 View Post
You do realize that nothing in your list has actually happened yet?
The media isn't making up false Michael whatshisface stories any longer.

Funny how the black thugs (sweet loving kids who just pointed guns around, charged cops, reached in to a cop car) vs. cop stories are no longer important to the MSM.

They don't care any longer.

Thugs can no longer be Obama's "If I had a birth certificate" son.

Ooops...I meant Obama's " If I had a son".

Well he has daughters and one was caught on camera lifting her shirt up and twerking - obviously under the influence of something (not her daddy).

MSM blackout on that.

But now she's taking a GAP year.

Like all little good students who are smart enough to get in to Harvard do.

Not.

Old 03-18-2017, 11:44 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Quote:
LOL not incensed at all. I thought we just having a friendly debate here.
awww you took all the fun out of it. They thought you were ranting and raving...lol......

Old 03-18-2017, 11:44 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,258,599 times
Quote:
Liable what?

Did you mean libel?

Libel what, how, why?

How do you know they are lies?

Obama told many lies...to all of us: "You can keep your Doctor" .

Lie.

Should he be sued?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies