Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2017, 05:22 PM

131 posts, read 128,110 times

Advertisements

They believe everything he says and view anything negative as fake news. They believe Russian govt over our own. They always quote Russia and Putin like it's a reliable source. I have a feeling they would give their kids away to Trump and Putin upon request. This is gon stop eventually, but the fact Nixon still had 31% approval at the end proves that many people are just deplorable and irredeemable.

Old 05-20-2017, 05:25 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,244,182 times
I hate kool aid.

Old 05-20-2017, 05:32 PM

29,838 posts, read 24,942,627 times
Sure, believe what you'd like. Most Trump supporters could care less. They are enjoying their executive level representation, and renewed effort to make America a first world country again.

Old 05-20-2017, 05:55 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,646,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kompromat View Post
They believe everything he says and view anything negative as fake news. They believe Russian govt over our own. They always quote Russia and Putin like it's a reliable source. I have a feeling they would give their kids away to Trump and Putin upon request. This is gon stop eventually, but the fact Nixon still had 31% approval at the end proves that many people are just deplorable and irredeemable.
Who is this "they"?

Still butthurt I see.

Old 05-20-2017, 06:06 PM

3,513 posts, read 6,382,216 times
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire

I'd say the above quote summarizes Jim James very well.

Trump has the first part from many of his supporters. I think that many of them could accept the second part too.

His core believers do not believe that they are on the Trumptanic. They only see the small top of the iceberg, not the 90% that is below the water line.

Old 05-20-2017, 06:19 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,709,893 times
Quote:
Well, see, for one -- the mainstream media has shown themselves to be untrustworthy. So, just because we don't believe the media doesn't mean we believe Putin. You exaggerate.

There are no people who are 'deplorable and irredeemable.' People who use the term 'no person is illegal' as a liberal marching mantra should be able to understand that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zugor View Post
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire

I'd say the above quote summarizes Jim James very well.

Trump has the first part from many of his supporters. I think that many of them could accept the second part too.

His core believers do not believe that they are on the Trumptanic. They only see the small top of the iceberg, not the 90% that is below the water line.
That sounds just like Rachel Maddow. She said today she likes to envision all kinds of scenarios.

Sad she treats them all as fact. Such as the title of this thread: Is Trump Modern Day Jim Jones?

Liberals plant suggestions disguised as questions. That's what the OP has done. Nothing new there.

Unless some liberal wants a special investigator assigned to find out if he really is that. Otherwise, why ask the question?

Old 05-20-2017, 06:24 PM

131 posts, read 128,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Well, see, for one -- the mainstream media has shown themselves to be untrustworthy. So, just because we don't believe the media doesn't mean we believe Putin. You exaggerate.

There are no people who are 'deplorable and irredeemable.' People who use the term 'no person is illegal' as a liberal marching mantra should be able to understand that.

That sounds just like Rachel Maddow. She said today she likes to envision all kinds of scenarios.

Sad she treats them all as fact. Such as the title of this thread: Is Trump Modern Day Jim Jones?

Liberals plant suggestions disguised as questions. That's what the OP has done. Nothing new there.

Unless some liberal wants a special investigator assigned to find out if he really is that. Otherwise, why ask the question?
Yes, all media is fake news, except fox, RT, Sputnik, infowars and breitbart. Everyone is a liar except Trump and Putin. Also, we didn't land on the moon and vietnam didn't happen.
As i said, irredeemable.

Old 05-20-2017, 06:35 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,709,893 times
Quote:
Yes, all media is fake news, except fox, RT, Sputnik, infowars and breitbart. Everyone is a liar except Trump and Putin. Also, we didn't land on the moon and vietnam didn't happen.
As i said, irredeemable.
Sorry, didn't mean to get your ire up. Whom did you say is irredeemable??

Carry on.

Old 05-20-2017, 06:43 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,633,091 times
Quote:
I see the similarity, mainly in the fact that the cultists (i.e. devoted tRump voters) have an excuse or deflection for everything the Cheeto does, they are basically following Ahab to their death at the bottom of the Atlantic in their blind devotion

Old 05-20-2017, 06:48 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,149,135 times
Quote:
The thing is - although it seems bizarre to be saying this - Nixon was at least a competent and experienced politician.

You're right that there is something cult-y about Trumpers, though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies