Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2017, 06:24 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundapeanut View Post
OH I'm betting a reality show for Kathy. How she redeems herself. You watch.
'Hello? Dancing With the Stars?'

It wouldn't be the first time someone involved in a scandal went on that show.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2017, 06:29 PM

52,249 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
'Hello? Dancing With the Stars?'

It wouldn't be the first time someone involved in a scandal went on that show.
She's being overly dramatic saying her career is over and she "busted" I mean give me a break. The news cycle will shift and everyone will sorta forget about this. You see it all the time, someone steps on it, goes away for a few months and then they are back.

Poor Kathy she's got a few bucks, she ain't going to be standing in a soup line any time soon. Her net worth appears to be around 20 mil.

Old 06-04-2017, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
She's being overly dramatic saying her career is over and she "busted" I mean give me a break. The news cycle will shift and everyone will sorta forget about this. You see it all the time, someone steps on it, goes away for a few months and then they are back.

Poor Kathy she's got a few bucks, she ain't going to be standing in a soup line any time soon. Her net worth appears to be around 20 mil.

I agree, this won't have any long term impact on her - although it might if she doesn't let it go.

And she seems like a rabid dog who might not let it go.

You can only do so much whining before people tune you out permanently.

Old 06-04-2017, 07:39 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times
Her 20 million will soon be 50% less as Lisa Bloom and her other lawyer will laugh themselves all the way to the bank over Kathy Griffins back!

Kathy is too stupid to see that they aren't her friends but these lawyers just want to be a current affair and getting a pay check. Unfortunately helping her may get them a short term pay check but they will not gain clients in the future after this pathetic press conference.

They better hit under the biggest rock for the next months.

Old 06-04-2017, 08:09 PM

421 posts, read 287,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Indeed, Griffin claims to be a "victim" who was treated unfairly as she travels to the interview in a $100,000+ Maserati.

Was it hers or her lawyers?How do you know how much the car is worth ,why does it matter to you so much?

Old 06-04-2017, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Sunday View Post
Was it hers or her lawyers?How do you know how much the car is worth ,why does it matter to you so much?
You sound upset.

At least one article I read had a photo of her in a car with a man driving. The caption referred to her longtime boyfriend and stated they were riding in "a Maserati Quattroporte, which start at over $100,000".

Hard to miss that when you're reading an article, and WaldoKitty probably saw the same article.

Why does it matter to you why it matters to WaldoKitty so much?

See how silly that sounds?

Old 06-04-2017, 09:52 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,802,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
Once upon a time Ted Nugent made a joke about beheading Obama. Below is President Trump's reaction.

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
Ted Nugent was obviously using a figure of speech, unfortunate as it was. It just shows the anger people have towards @BarackObama.
3:02 PM - 19 Apr 2012
1,256 1,256 Retweets 650 650 likes
First time I've heard that.

Old 06-04-2017, 09:56 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,454,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Her 20 million will soon be 50% less as Lisa Bloom and her other lawyer will laugh themselves all the way to the bank over Kathy Griffins back!

Kathy is too stupid to see that they aren't her friends but these lawyers just want to be a current affair and getting a pay check. Unfortunately helping her may get them a short term pay check but they will not gain clients in the future after this pathetic press conference.

They better hit under the biggest rock for the next months.
Wow she's worth $20 million ? Only in America huh.

From watching part of that press conference it seems like her and her sleazy attorney plan to sue Trump for something .

Old 06-05-2017, 12:04 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,508,893 times
Default Here is a letter that is circulation around the Internet, not sure who wrote it

My letter to Kathy Griffin. She's not accepting messages so I left it in the comments section on a couple of her posts.

Kathy, I don't know where you got the idea that the Trumps are trying to ruin your life or your career, or that he sent the Secret Service to investigate you. Don't be paranoid. You're just not that important to him. He has a country to run and really doesn't have time for your antics. Besides, it wasn't President Trump who sent the Secret Service after you, it was us, his conservative constituents. The Secret Service was inundated with hundreds of calls within the first few hours of you posting your gory ISIS beheading of the president photo op, all of us demanding that you be investigated and arrested. We then went after all of your scheduled venues; thousands of us, calling, emailing each and every one of them. We asked that they cancel your shows because of your electronically published, disgusting ISIS inspired picture displaying a bloody and beheaded President Trump. We are all well aware of your hatred of President Trump and his family by statements you have made to that effect in the past, and many of us felt you had crossed the line this time. President Trump did not ask or tell anyone to take you down or break you. It was you, Kathy, you pushed us too far. An attack on our President is an attack on every person who voted for him and believe in him, something I'm sure you couldn't possibly understand. Out of love and loyalty to President Trump, it was us who took you down, Kathy, just average everyday people, housewives, carpenters, secretaries, realtors, farmers. We civilly and bloodlessly annihilated you because we could, and that's how we conservatives roll.....I copied and pasted from someone else but this is how most feel.....

I guess she lawyered up to sure Trump for ruining her life----good luck with that. She can sue everyone who voted for Trump. LOL

Old 06-05-2017, 01:31 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,044,756 times
WOW @ the HYPOCRISY from the right.

.Ted Nugent on Kathy Griffin Comparisons: I Didn't Threaten Obama's Life | Fox News Insider

Quote:
"We need to ride onto that battlefield and chop their heads off in November," Nugent said at the convention, referring to the election.

Quote:
"Obama, he's a piece of s***. I told him to suck on my machine gun," Nugent said. "Hey Hillary, you might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless b****."

Sure Ted, you didn't threaten anyone's life.

Donald Trump defended him then and has invited him to the White House now......and the right wonders why so many do not respect Donald.

And let's not forget the hanging effigies the right displayed of President Obama.

But, the only one who is supposed to lose their livelihood is Kathy Griffin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies