Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2017, 01:54 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan20 View Post
The more undoing of what that Kenyan did the better.
This post is quite revealing ... about you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2017, 02:12 PM

3,869 posts, read 4,079,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
This post is quite revealing ... about you.
Well I ain't hiding it.

Old 06-02-2017, 02:30 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,225,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan20 View Post
Well I ain't hiding it.
Good.... you think you guys were crying and whining, talking about being left behind and forgotten, you "ain't" seen nothing yet... When Trump finishes "Stump Bumping" the mass of you, as many of your are lined up and can't wait for your turn to back up to the stump, and its certain you will get exactly what you deserve. Trump, already told you, he like your segment because its uneducated and socially illiterate, it is for sure, time may find you as it is currently doing, to be among the most despised segment type on the planet. Glad to see you are happy with your self created situation.

Old 06-02-2017, 02:32 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times
Obama should of been Impeach, but he did as Trump Does, has enough support that kept Obama in.

[IMG]https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/fit/c/60/60/1*4PpN1WvRH6tdLMzz-EqN5A.png[/IMG]
ThinkProgressBlockedUnblockFollowFollowingMoving news forward.
Jun 27, 2012

Top 10 Reasons Republicans Want To Impeach President Obama

By Scott Keyes

[IMG]https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/600/0*0c2NOyI2ahM4dts0.jpg[/IMG]
For more than two years, Republicans in Congress have wanted to impeach President Obama.
Every few months, they come up with creative new rationales to justify their desire to prematurely remove Obama from office, ranging from his immigration policies to birther hysteria to conspiracy theories about Arctic islands.
ThinkProgress has compiled the top ten reasons why Republicans have proposed impeaching President Obama:
1. To get Obama’s birth certificate. Rep. Tim Walberg (R-MI) suggested that Congress use the threat of impeachment to force Obama to show his birth certificate. [10/13/10]
2. “Giving away” seven Arctic islands. Wes Riddle, a Texas congressional candidate, is peddling a bizarre conspiracy theory that Obama gave away seven Arctic islands to Russia. Despite the fact that the treaty ceding these islands was ratified by the Senate in 1991, Riddle said he will push to impeach Obama over the matter. [6/22/12]
3. Obama’s new immigration policy for undocumented students. Allen Quist, a former state representative running in Minnesota’s 1st congressional district, said that he would lead the impeachment charge against Obama for the president’s new immigration policy that would prevent one million undocumented students from being deported. [6/26/12]
4. “Refusing to secure the borders.” Rep. Lamar Smith (R-TX) told radio host Lou Dobbs that Obama is refusing to secure the border and it “comes awfully close to a violation of [his] oath of office.” [7/19/10]
5. Failing to extended the Bush tax cuts. Grover Norquist, author of the anti-tax pledge that nearly every Republican in Congress has signed, told National Journal that if Obama allows the Bush tax cuts to expire, “Republicans will have enough votes in the Senate in 2014 to impeach.” [1/29/12]
6. Not defending DOMA in court. Rep. Trent Franks (R-AZ) said he “absolutely” supports impeaching Obama after the administration announced it would not defend a portion of the Defense of Marriage Act in court. [3/2/11]
7. To stop Obama from passing new laws. Rep. Michael Burgess (R-TX) told a Tea Party group that he would push for impeachment just to block Obama’s legislative agenda. “It needs to happen, and I agree with you it would tie things up,” Burgess said. “No question about that.” [8/9/11]
8. “Shenanigans” in Obama’s immigration policies. Sen. Jon Kyl (R-AZ), second-in-command among Senate Republicans, told radio host Bill Bennett that, because of Obama’s immigration policies, “impeachment is always a possibility” if there are “shenanigans involved.” [6/26/12]
9. If Obama used the 14th Amendment to declare the debt ceiling unconstitutional. During the debt ceiling showdown, Rep. Tim Scott (R-SC) and other Republicans have floated the possibility of impeaching Obama if he declared the debt ceiling unconstitutional rather than allow the country to default. [7/7/11]
10. If the government defaults. When Republicans forced the debt ceiling crisis, Rep. Steve King (R-IA) announced on Twitter that if Congress doesn’t increase the debt ceiling and the federal government is forced to default, “Obama would be impeached.” [7/25/11]

Old 06-02-2017, 02:36 PM

35,702 posts, read 21,054,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
I guess that's the main reason he was elected.

Hope that works out well for America.
I was going to say the same thing- he has NO ideas-- just UNDO the ones done- His base and he, will have MUCH to answer for in the future--

Old 06-02-2017, 02:59 PM

727 posts, read 390,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I'm not worried about Obama's legacy for several reasons. Trump supporters became Trump supporters when Trump started calling Obama a Kenyan. They are not salvageable so no point there. Trump has the lowest approval rating for a new president I've ever seen and probably in history. He is only liked by his most rabid supporters and that has been shown repeatedly over time. Trump is not only disliked in the US, he's disliked globally except by the likes of Putin or Duterte. Seeing him bufoonishly push aside someone else to get in a picture really told the story. And every time he mentions some Obama legacy he wants to undo such as Cuba, he reveals how obsessed he is with Obama.
You just wrote the synopsis for a satirical, political comedy. That's it's actually happening is mind boggling.

But part of me has to believe many of the die hard Trump fans are messing with America's heads. There's no way that many people could be so gullible and clueless.

Old 06-02-2017, 05:02 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,713,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimChi2PG View Post
You just wrote the synopsis for a satirical, political comedy. That's it's actually happening is mind boggling.

But part of me has to believe many of the die hard Trump fans are messing with America's heads. There's no way that many people could be so gullible and clueless.
I used to think that. I used to think the Tea Partiers were just messing with people's heads with their Obama conspiracies. I started reading a few right wing blogs where I thought they would be more honest because they were talking to each other. Those same Tea Partiers became rabid Trump supporters, just as hypocritical as evangelicals supporting Trump. In the few Hannity videos I've seen, he sounds like he's ready to set his hair on fire.

Old 06-02-2017, 05:06 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:

Yes exactly.

A friend said to me today that Trump is still seeking revenge for the 2011 WH correspondents' dinner where Obama and Seth Meyers destroyed him.

I think that about sums it up.

This guy does nothing because he thinks about it. He doesn't think. He just reacts.

Old 06-02-2017, 05:15 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,142,059 times
Quote:

I think it would be more accurate to say that's the Republican motivation.

Old 06-02-2017, 05:32 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Obama ****ed this country up. Glad Trump is undoing all of his unconstitutional and illegal stuff.

What would that be?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies