Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2017, 07:10 AM

15,638 posts, read 10,396,089 times

Advertisements

Sen. Risch,“That report by the NYTimes was not true. Is that a fair statement?”

Comey, “In the main, it was not true. The challenge, and I’m not picking on reporters about writing stories about classified information, is that people talking about it often don’t really know what’s going on and those of us who actually know what’s going on are not talking about it.”

Sen. Cotton,“Would it be fair to characterize that story as almost entirely wrong?”

Comey, “Yes.”

The NYTimes is a gossip rag with a poor reputation for a very long time. But, who didn't know that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2017, 07:10 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,269,029 times
First of all, real news is not fake news no matter how many times Trump tries to alter reality.

Second of all, Trump is the first one out there to create fake news. He's crowing about a victory, exoneration and vindication while he's under a bigger cloud than before (of his own making). Meanwhile he sends 60 people, PACs and his bratty son out there to bash and demean Comey in an attempt to make the bozo in the WH look better, thereby making him appear guiltier.

Trump is lower than low, and that is real news.

Old 06-09-2017, 07:15 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,850,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I'm not surprised to hear this morning how liberals now have found a new narrative to switch the story back to blame President Trump and not being disturbed about Comey leaking to the media.

And hearing more new fake news that seems to be the daily news liberals come up with and call it "breaking news"

A while ago I deleted the breaking news coming from CNN as I had that for years on my phone. I deleted these fake news websites from my favorites on my computer as I used to read all these websites on a regular base but no longer will I have that garbage on my computer. Which also means not seeing the advertisers who post ads on their website

On another note...Nordstrom wants to back away from being a public company and is trying to be bought as their numbers are tanking!

Wasn't it too long ago that they trashed Ivanka! Guess who is having a chuckle!

Ok, Bentbee, let's try this one more time ! We keep telling you that we are NOT upset that we lost, we are upset at WHO won. If any other Republican had won, you might see some displeasure, but absolutely not to the degree you are seeing with Donald Trump winning.

I won't go into the many reasons we want Trump out of there (incompetency, dishonesty, corruption , stupidity, etc, etc) but it has nothing to do with us losing an election. Every 4 years, someone loses and someone wins. NEVER before have you seen this level of discord throughout the entire nation. THAT should tell you something.

Once Trump is gone, we will gladly accept his replacement. This bumbling, dangerous idiot simply needs to go back to selling real estate, that is all he is good for.

Old 06-09-2017, 07:17 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,448,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Sunday View Post
You're the type of person the FOX guy was complaining about,trumps makes up the lies and you perpetrate them.
Talk about perpetuating lies. You people on the Left ran with lies for months. Just about everything reported by the MSM about collusion with Russia was/is a lie.

Old 06-09-2017, 07:18 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,448,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
First of all, real news is not fake news no matter how many times Trump tries to alter reality.

Second of all, Trump is the first one out there to create fake news. He's crowing about a victory, exoneration and vindication while he's under a bigger cloud than before (of his own making). Meanwhile he sends 60 people, PACs and his bratty son out there to bash and demean Comey in an attempt to make the bozo in the WH look better, thereby making him appear guiltier.

Trump is lower than low, and that is real news.
wow, talk about sour grapes because their witch hunt failed.

Old 06-09-2017, 07:20 AM

15,638 posts, read 10,396,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Ok, Bentbee, let's try this one more time ! We keep telling you that we are NOT upset that we lost, we are upset at WHO won. If any other Republican had won, you might see some displeasure, but absolutely not to the degree you are seeing with Donald Trump winning.

I won't go into the many reasons we want Trump out of there (incompetency, dishonesty, corruption , stupidity, etc, etc) but it has nothing to do with us losing an election. Every 4 years, someone loses and someone wins. NEVER before have you seen this level of discord throughout the entire nation. THAT should tell you something.

Once Trump is gone, we will gladly accept his replacement. This bumbling, dangerous idiot simply needs to go back to selling real estate, that is all he is good for.
The people who voted for Trump wanted him, not the other candidates. Who are you to even suggest negating the Electoral College and a legal election? Such arrogance. Scarier, a frightening mindset.

Old 06-09-2017, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Talk about perpetuating lies. You people on the Left ran with lies for months. Just about everything reported by the MSM about collusion with Russia was/is a lie.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, then that cinches it. No need to have any investigation, Dbones has already concluded that it is all fake ! Why waste money when we have people with psychic powers right here on CD who can know the truth without any question in their mind !

Ok, Congress, call off the dogs, there is nothing to this Russian / Trump thing, Dbones knows it for sure !

Old 06-09-2017, 07:22 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,835,397 times
The real question is what are we going to put in that coop?

Old 06-09-2017, 07:27 AM

4,279 posts, read 1,905,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
That is a rather dumb comment. It establishes nothing, provides no evidence or logical grounds.

What is real news? Mainstream? News you approve of?

Fake news is news that is "created", "manufactured" or "manipulated" to promote a bias or false narrative. For instance... CNN, WaPO, and NYT are all fake news for they have been shown MANY times to do the above.

That is fake news, that is not real news.

Old 06-09-2017, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
The people who voted for Trump wanted him, not the other candidates. Who are you to even suggest negating the Electoral College and a legal election? Such arrogance. Scarier, a frightening mindset.

Calm down there, big guy, you guys screwed up on Nov 8th and all we are trying to do is fix it. The guys who wanted him made a bad choice, a dangerous choice. If you haven't woke up yet, that is your problem, but it should be apparent to anyone with two connected brain cells that the man sitting in that oval office is way beyond incompetent, he is a DISASTER.

Besides, it is not our actions that will take him out of there, he is doing one bang up job all on his own !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies