Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2017, 07:15 AM

3,519 posts, read 2,822,589 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Collusion charges failed.

Obstruction charges now the next attempt to hound Trump.

Reminder... Trump fired Comey at the the request of Sessions, who took the counsel of Rothstein.

White House Announces Firing of James Comey

So unless they create some other information - I don't see how this can be taken seriously.
Reminder, Trump said on national television:

"I was going to fire Comey, regardless of the recommendation I was going to fire Comey" and "And in fact when I decided to just do it I said to myself, I said, 'You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story, it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should’ve won.' ”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2017, 07:20 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,138,284 times
Late to the party. This nothing burger was discussed yesterday in full. Search button is ^ that way.

Old 06-15-2017, 07:25 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,886,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
The special counsel overseeing the investigation into Russia’s role in the 2016 election is interviewing senior intelligence officials as part of a widening probe that now includes an examination of whether President Trump attempted to obstruct justice, officials said.

The move by Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III to investigate Trump’s own conduct marks a major turning point in the nearly year-old FBI investigation, which until recently focused on Russian meddling during the presidential campaign and on whether there was any
coordination between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin. Investigators have also been looking for any evidence of possible financial crimes among Trump associates, officials said.

The obstruction of justice investigation into the president began days after Comey was fired on May 9, according to people familiar with the matter. Mueller’s office has now taken up that work, and the preliminary interviews scheduled with intelligence officials indicate his team is actively pursuing potential witnesses inside and outside the government.

The interviews suggest Mueller sees the attempted obstruction of justice question as more than just a “he said, he said” dispute between the president and the fired FBI director, an official said.
Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice, officials say

LOL, absolutely no doubt whatsoever that the POS PATHOLOGICAL LYING NUT-JOB Trump's web of lies and his diarrhea of the mouth tweets, will be the end of this DIRTBAG'S reign!
Not so fast and the other investigations has proven nothing. However Mueller is best fronds with Comey and tis Investigation is suspect period.
Ruddy: Trump Considering Firing Mueller, White House Doesn't Deny ...

Ruddy: Trump Considering Firing Mueller, White House Doesn't Deny Claim
  1. Cached

2 days ago - Ruddy, who did not claim to have spoken to the president about the matter, appeared to confirm comments made by Trump's lawyer Jay Sekulow. ... Ruddy also noted that Mueller's law firm has represented members of the .... She violated federal law when she used a private email server and that alone is ...

Old 06-15-2017, 07:26 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,122,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
Reminder, Trump said on national television:

"I was going to fire Comey, regardless of the recommendation I was going to fire Comey" and "And in fact when I decided to just do it I said to myself, I said, 'You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story, it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should’ve won.' ”
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Holt follow up and say " So it was the Russia thing?" To which Trump replied "yes."? It's been a while since I saw the interview, but I remember saying ( Homer Simpson) Doh! When I heard it.

Old 06-15-2017, 07:28 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,111,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Holt follow up and say " So it was the Russia thing?" To which Trump replied "yes."? It's been a while since I saw the interview, but I remember saying ( Homer Simpson) Doh! When I heard it.

Yep. Trump is such an idiot, he doesn't realize when he's hurting himself.

It's beautiful.

Even Trump supporters (behind closed doors of course) wish Donald would keep his big fat mouth shut.

Old 06-15-2017, 07:35 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Collusion charges failed.

Obstruction charges now the next attempt to hound Trump.

Reminder... Trump fired Comey at the the request of Sessions, who took the counsel of Rothstein.

White House Announces Firing of James Comey

So unless they create some other information - I don't see how this can be taken seriously.
You are seriously misinformed. There is not a single accurate statement in this post.

There have been no collusion charges filed, nor have any failed.

Trump has not been charged with obstruction of justice. However, apparently there is an investigation underway. We'll see if the evidence raises to the level of charges being filed.

Trump did not fire Comey at the request of Sessions, nor did he take the counsel of Rosenstein. Trump stated clearly that he planned to fire them regardless. There are countless news reports of this.

Trump: I was going to fire Comey regardless of DOJ recommendation | TheHill

Old 06-15-2017, 07:37 AM

27,568 posts, read 28,673,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
And the absolute best part about this entire thing?! Either way, Trump loses. Whether he gets impeached or not, the damage is already done. Trump's legacy is forever tarnished. 50 years from now, our grandchildren will read about the man named Donald J. Trump, a businessman with ZERO experience in government that had a dark cloud of suspicion hanging over him from day 1 of his presidency.
Nobody is going to care about any of this stuff 3 years from now, let alone 50 years from now. The left is thoroughly deluded and living in an alternate reality.

LOL

Old 06-15-2017, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
You are seriously misinformed. There is not a single accurate statement in this post.

There have been no collusion charges filed, nor have any failed.

Trump has not been charged with obstruction of justice. However, apparently there is an investigation underway. We'll see if the evidence raises to the level of charges being filed.

Trump did not fire Comey at the request of Sessions, nor did he take the counsel of Rosenstein. Trump stated clearly that he planned to fire them regardless. There are countless news reports of this.

Trump: I was going to fire Comey regardless of DOJ recommendation | TheHill
You are making way too much sense and stating way too many facts.

Trumpers will have a hard time deciphering what you're talking about.

All Trumpers know how to do is make a bunch of false statements in an attempt to convince themselves that Trump isn't a lying idiot.

Old 06-15-2017, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Nobody is going to care about any of this stuff 3 years from now, let alone 50 years from now. The left is thoroughly deluded and living in an alternate reality.

LOL

k. You hold onto that.

LOL

Old 06-15-2017, 07:52 AM

-Trump's campaign manager Paul Manafort quit to due Russia ties allegations

-Trump's campaign adviser Carter Page quit due to Russia ties allegations

-Trump's campaign adviser Roger Stone quit due to Russia ties allegations

-Trump's NSA Director Michael Flynn resigned to due Russia ties allegations

-Trump's Attorney General Jeff Sessions refused to answer questions when asked about meeting with Russian officials

But yeah, Trumpers. Keep telling us that the Russian investigation is a "witch hunt." End of the day though, it doesn't matter what you think. Because as of yesterday, President Donald J. Trump is now officially under investigation for Obstruction of Justice charges, as well as financial crimes.

It's no longer "fake news." Donald Trump IS being investigated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies