Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2017, 09:01 PM

143 posts, read 99,009 times

Advertisements

Blacks commit most of the violent crimes and "street" crimes, hence they generally get more police attention.
Blacks are like 13-15% of the overall population, but commit over 50% of all the violent crimes and murders.

Where there is crime there will be police attention, police activity, police presence, etc.... duh.

Anyone else see it as that black and white?? Really doesn't have anything to do with "racism".

It all seems so simple to me: just don't commit crimes, don't do drugs, don't hang out in shady areas, don't hang out with shady people, don't hang out with low-class/ghetto people and you won't draw the attention of the cops

I think I've only encountered a police officer in person like 3 times in my life, all of them were minor traffic stops, and they were all over in under 15 minutes. I've never been arrested or in jail, even for a day.

It's sooooooooo simple

Last edited by UbbyJuice; 06-16-2017 at 09:11 PM..

Old 06-16-2017, 09:09 PM

3,251 posts, read 2,557,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UbbyJuice View Post
Blacks commit most of the violent crimes and "street" crimes, hence they generally get more police attention.
Blacks are like 13-15% of the overall population, but commit over 50% of all the violent crimes and murders.

Where there is crime there will be police attention, police activity, police presence, etc.... duh.

Anyone else see it as that black and white??

It all seems so simple to me: just don't commit crimes, don't do drugs, don't hang out in shady areas, don't hang out with shady people, don't hang out with low-class/ghetto people and you won't draw the attention of the cops

I think I've only encountered a police officer in person like 3 times in my life, all of them were minor traffic stops, and they were all over in under 15 minutes. I've never been arrested or in jail, even for a day.

It's sooooooooo simple
3 times, huh? Well clearly you were up to something that drew their attention.

Old 06-16-2017, 09:13 PM

37,953 posts, read 17,893,612 times
Quote:

Anyone else see it as that black and white?? Really doesn't have anything to do with "racism".

It's sooooooooo simple
Okay I'll bite. Whose rights am I violating when I have weed on me? Guess it depends on which state I'm in and whether I get government permission even though no ones rights have been violated.

Races use drugs at similar rates yet minorities, especially blacks, are arrested and incarcerated at much higher rates. 90 percent of those offenses are possession related.

Yea it's real simple, if you're black, paint yourself white.

Old 06-16-2017, 09:19 PM

143 posts, read 99,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesesteak Cravings View Post
When i was younger, yeah.
A little speeding is no big deal, it's one of those things that "everybody does when no one's looking"

Old 06-16-2017, 09:23 PM

30,466 posts, read 19,224,680 times
Quote:

It's sooooooooo simple
Too much logic in this post..ban it

Under Article 1 Paragraph 1 of the Code of Political Correctness, all truth must be banned and truth that sheds blacks in a bid light must include punishment to those that shed light on such truth.

The shooting of Philo was a tragedy but so is every killing.

Old 06-16-2017, 09:25 PM

6,265 posts, read 5,077,028 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRd5oucG114

Old 06-16-2017, 09:27 PM

37,953 posts, read 17,893,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesesteak Cravings View Post
Now stop that. You know those 3 times represent everyone elses experience and if the cops roughed them up that's just too bad.

Nandi Cain, 24, was punched about 20 times by Anthony Figueroa, a Sacramento police officer, in the course of an April 10 arrest for suspected jaywalking, Burris alleged. Cain was unarmed during the confrontation and suffered a concussion, Burris said.

Burris is demanding that Figueroa be fired.

Sunday night, Burris filed a federal civil rights lawsuit against the City and County of Sacramento alleging use of excessive force and municipal liability for an alleged pattern of racial profiling, according to Melissa Nold, an attorney with the Burris office.

Cain’s arrest was captured on video by a bystander and went viral nationally, according to Burris. The attorney said police dashcam video “later revealed that Mr. Cain lawfully crossed the intersection at the corner.”

Lawsuit Filed For Sactramento Man Beaten By Cop For Alleged Jaywalking « CBS San Francisco

Suspected jaywalking????
Translation - walking while black

Last edited by Loveshiscountry; 06-16-2017 at 09:37 PM..

Old 06-16-2017, 09:28 PM

6,265 posts, read 5,077,028 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJMb1mz_o9A

Old 06-16-2017, 09:36 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,241,592 times
Philando Castile's crime was having a busted taillight!

So why did they kill him?

Old 06-16-2017, 09:45 PM

5,863 posts, read 3,304,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Philando Castile's crime was having a busted taillight!

So why did they kill him?
Because listening to an officers instruction was apparently too difficult.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies