Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2017, 07:35 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,921,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
As far as I can tell, intellect has cancelled any kind of substantive instinct in humans. We have the same facial expressions...that's about it. It might be arguable that language is instinctive.

That's about it. Humans are far too ready to kidnap, conquer, and then intermarry across races to claim that racism is "instinctive." If it were instinctive, interracial mating would almost never happen, but instead, it has always happened.
To be fair: we're all the same "species"; like house cats. Different colors, hair, eyes and size but; kitties are still real close to each other. Same with us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2017, 07:39 PM

28,690 posts, read 18,829,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
To be fair: we're all the same "species"; like house cats. Different colors, hair, eyes and size but; kitties are still real close to each other. Same with us.
That's what I was saying. There is no instinct that inhibits one variety of housecat from mating with another variety of housecat. There is no instinct that inhibits dogs of one breed from running in a back with dogs of another breed.

So there is no reason to think that there is any innate instinct that creates racial division in humans.

Old 06-24-2017, 07:39 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,188,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SportyandMisty View Post
^^ Fake History.^^
In your dreams. You all hate hear about the real history of "yur cuuuuntry."

Old 06-24-2017, 11:07 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,245,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmonburgher View Post
Haha! I know the implication of that interpretation, and so do you.

That's why you refuse to answer my simple question.

Gotcha!
You just admitted to asking a dumb question, and you're PROUD of that?

That's pathetic in the real world.

Old 06-25-2017, 12:15 AM

2,768 posts, read 1,586,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
You just admitted to asking a dumb question, and you're PROUD of that?

That's pathetic in the real world.
Your reading comprehension leaves much to be desired.

But, your desperate attempt to deflect is truly pathetic.

You and I both know you refuse to answer because it exposes you as a...

Old 06-25-2017, 12:22 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,245,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmonburgher View Post
Your reading comprehension leaves much to be desired.

But, your desperate attempt to deflect is truly pathetic.

You and I both know you refuse to answer because it exposes you as a...

What. This is an anonymous website so no one is going to attack you so say what you wanna say. I did.

Sure, you'll look stupid after you say it, but again, this is an anonymous website.

Old 06-25-2017, 12:26 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,118,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
That's what I was saying. There is no instinct that inhibits one variety of housecat from mating with another variety of housecat. There is no instinct that inhibits dogs of one breed from running in a back with dogs of another breed.

So there is no reason to think that there is any innate instinct that creates racial division in humans.
In looking through pet ads for shelters, one of the funniest combos was something like a Chihuahua and an Eskimo dog (or some other huge one) Just imagining how that came to be....if they can manage to get along, so can we all

Old 06-27-2017, 09:45 AM

13,044 posts, read 13,884,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
In your dreams. You all hate hear about the real history of "yur cuuuuntry."
I would reply to your comment if it had any meaning.

Old 07-02-2017, 06:29 PM

1,142 posts, read 2,134,105 times
[quote=michiganmoon;48561823]In America, where races can own culture - so long as they are a minority - it is important to point out that white people can't wear certain things or my snowflake will melt.

Sorry you can not own a culture just like you can't own G-d. You need to think about your statement it makes about as much sense as an udder on a bull.

Old 07-02-2017, 06:40 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,641,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
In America, where races can own culture - so long as they are a minority - it is important to point out that white people can't wear certain things or my snowflake will melt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ1252 View Post
Sorry you can not own a culture just like you can't own G-d. You need to think about your statement it makes about as much sense as an udder on a bull.

I think MM's sarcasm went over your head.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies