Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2017, 05:25 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
The Concept of "white dominance" should be made "extinct", because the world is of many, and none is with any stamp that says they are better or above another. So the fiction created behind the delusions of white supremacy, should have been squashed centuries and decades ago.
If it were a "fiction," the Whites wouldn't have had an upper hand in their endeavors around he globe; they wouldn't have been given the advanced knowledge in science, technology and medicine, that in turn gave them the cutting edge, weaponry including, with the help of which they were able to subjugate other nations. So no, no "fiction" here - the practice shows us that this superiority was quite real and they did have an upper hand in what we know as current "order of things."

Quote:
It's enough to have a "majority of members in populations", but that is always only for a given time, and shall come to change, as with time and, as does time change all things. Majorities over time will not always be a majority, because the will, want, desires and aspiration of people change', and change it must because time changes all things.
Yes the change is due, but it's not about "changing the majority," but rather separating two ideas by which the society wishes to live, since these two ideas are incompatible. And this in turn, brings the potential explosion in the society.

Quote:
Wanting the Past is a want that many has to cure himself of, for the future shall not forestall itself for any man.
Few people kept going out buying horse and buggy's once the car came into being, except those who found challenge to afford the car, and those who made choice not to have a car, as time moved on horse and buggy became fewer in numbers and select in their encampments who utilized them (i.e. Amish). As time came, the makers did not give their focus to mass producing them. Today, it is not likely that one would see a horse and buggy on any freeway, and not many major metro streets...
When you bring the comparison between the car and the buggy, sure you imply that the car is more advanced, and that's the reason why people progress to the next logical step, don't you?
But in case of "replacing the White majority" in America - where do you see the advantage here? Can you prove it? Because if you look at the native lands of people of color ( be that Africa or India or the Middle East) - you won't see the prosperity, you won't see the prevailing of the word of law, but rather misery and corruption instead. It is not the Whites that flock to those lands eager to live there, but people of color that flock to the lands, where Whites are still the majority. And why is that? Because the Whites know not only how to create the laws, but to dotingly uphold them, while developing their society step by step. And with the development comes the prosperity.

Quote:
So... THINGS CHANGE.... We are not headed in any direction that indicates that the Horse and Buggy is coming back, instead we are not closer to driver-less vehicles, which some moved on from being steam driven long ago, to gasoline driven, and now some are becoming electric.... who knows what is to come next. but its highly unlikely that it will be the Horse and Buggy.
I'll tell you what's coming next. If you read the bible, you'll realize that the New Testament came in place, because the Old one ( i.e. the old covenant between God and people) didn't quite work out, therefore the new covenant was needed.
Likewise, if the Christianity under which the Whites in the US used to prosper failed, ( because it's incompatible with ideas of "women emancipation,") then the new covenant ( and new teaching) are needed. And this new covenant will be more inclusive of people of color I'm sure. Because the ideas of "communal living" and "powerful women" are more consistent with what they've had once in their distant past. More so, ( consistent that is,) than the ideas of men's "individualism," "independence" and women's submissiveness - the way Christianity was meant to operate.

Last edited by erasure; 06-29-2017 at 05:34 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2017, 07:25 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,225,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
If it were a "fiction," the Whites wouldn't have had an upper hand in their endeavors around he globe; they wouldn't have been given the advanced knowledge in science, technology and medicine, that in turn gave them the cutting edge, weaponry including, with the help of which they were able to subjugate other nations. So no, no "fiction" here - the practice shows us that this superiority was quite real and they did have an upper hand in what we know as current "order of things."

Yes the change is due, but it's not about "changing the majority," but rather separating two ideas by which the society wishes to live, since these two ideas are incompatible. And this in turn, brings the potential explosion in the society.

When you bring the comparison between the car and the buggy, sure you imply that the car is more advanced, and that's the reason why people progress to the next logical step, don't you?
But in case of "replacing the White majority" in America - where do you see the advantage here? Can you prove it? Because if you look at the native lands of people of color ( be that Africa or India or the Middle East) - you won't see the prosperity, you won't see the prevailing of the word of law, but rather misery and corruption instead. It is not the Whites that flock to those lands eager to live there, but people of color that flock to the lands, where Whites are still the majority. And why is that? Because the Whites know not only how to create the laws, but to dotingly uphold them, while developing their society step by step. And with the development comes the prosperity.

I'll tell you what's coming next. If you read the bible, you'll realize that the New Testament came in place, because the Old one ( i.e. the old covenant between God and people) didn't quite work out, therefore the new covenant was needed.
Likewise, if the Christianity under which the Whites in the US used to prosper failed, ( because it's incompatible with ideas of "women emancipation,") then the new covenant ( and new teaching) are needed. And this new covenant will be more inclusive of people of color I'm sure. Because the ideas of "communal living" and "powerful women" are more consistent with what they've had once in their distant past. More so, ( consistent that is,) than the ideas of men's "individualism," "independence" and women's submissiveness - the way Christianity was meant to operate.

I appreciate the contrast you bring to the subject matter, because it makes ways for more clarity to come forth... Good contrast helps make clearer pictures.... You do it in a way that is not adversarial but pushing for intellectual expansiveness and forward movement for greater clarity.... My writing seek what makes unity better, and it often requires talking about the unpleasant aspect. If one remembers or can research; it was the televised presentation of the street violence and abusive conduct of racism's violence against blacks that helped open the eyes of a nation to see the horrors of racism, that "some" had heard much about but had not directly seen, some took it various ways, but with televised coverage.. in a broad sense it helps open and also helped to change the minds of many in America, including how Presidents addressed it, and it had to be addressed for a multitude of reasons, including to see what their community often did not promote the motivation to see or acknowledge or stand against, prior to that time. Which was.. the real ugly of racist violence and the inhumanity of it in that day and time, "televised for all to see"..

... In 1977, when the Movie "Roots" came out, even there had been movies before that depicted the ills of slavery, but Roots presented a series, that "received unprecedented Nielsen ratings for the finale, which still holds a record as the third highest rated episode for any type of television series, and the second most watched overall series finale in U.S. television history. it helped open the conscience of American society to many things that had never been exposed in such presentation where everyone could understand. It helps improve what is race relations in America.
Therefore, I commend your rebuttal commentary, because it expand upon what I'd written in bringing the contrasting elements. If I had not written in such a tone, then what you wrote would not have come forth in such manner, because there would have been nothing as such to bring rebuttal, that expands the subject material.

"Let me clear up the usage of the word "Fiction"... in context, of usages: Fiction is about the long promoted thinking one is superior to others as a human being because of skin color"... that is the Fiction I speak of...

Quote:
But in case of "replacing the White majority" in America - where do you see the advantage here? Can you prove it?
It does not matter if the majority of the population is white, or what ever in this day and age where information, knowledge and much is far advanced over the past and our civil laws are making changes to support a better process of respecting people, 'however slowly it moves" it has to continue moving. Improvenments in how data is available and utlized will continue to improve. In society today, we are far advanced from the old era of just print media.. We can instantly see what previously we could not in previous generations, and certainly not anywhere close the the level which exist today. "What matter is "FAIRNESS" and "Respect of Individuals as Person" and the promotion of Democracy, which is based in Civil Equality... Society will continue to change because the population ratio's continue to change, people continue to blend in mating, which white ethnicity likely will remain as the majority for many decades to come but the ratio's will change, how much no one knows. there will be areas that still have tribal like ethic group gathering, but there will be expansions also in diversity communities as well.... (If we don't as an America Society descend into madness of some sort).

Who has a role of leadership at a given time, does not mean that because of race that one is better, it means at that point and time in the Era they are in the Leadership role. The Fact is and Remains True, that there is no good leader who is also not a good follower. But what makes Great Leaders is those who have a premise of fairness and embraces honor and support the promoting of dignity and character in all. We've seen the results of what the misplaced concept of "race superiority has produced" it has produced good results at one point and results into great downfall and much destruction within a times spans outcomes. Thus we have the big Spike and the Deep Crashes... what we should learn is ... the elements of Fairness, Honor and Respect of Other and the Equality in Opportunity, is and has to become the necessary ingredient, regardless who leads.

One great man, did an Amazing thing, and that was Mandela... He promote truth and reconciliation... as a premise... not a retribution and all out assault because of past transgressions. We saw the same thing with black people in America, when slavery was abolish, black people did not take up arms and go out to try and kill up a mass of white society.. instead they keep pushing for the very same thing they had always pushed for, and that was "respect of the basis of equality". Black society as a whole, have not come together saying, "our labor built it, now give us all the past money that we should have gotten", what black people said and continues to say is... Let's have "Equality for All", "Opportunity for All" and "Pathway for Opportunity within fairness and within means and accessibility, that Economic Equilibrium can be an availability for All to pursue and achieve via their works and efforts".

President Obama's message was.. "Let's Rebuild From the Bottom Up" and lets do so with a level playing field where Opportunity is Open to All and Economic Prosperity is with an Opportunity Pathway For All" who is willing to work to gain and have economic prosperity and economic equilibrium in fair play systems for all.

Martin Luther King Jr.'s next mission was "to push for Economic Equilibrium Opportunities for All", and his life was cut short before he could move the campaign forward.

.... in reference to your commentary:
No doubt about it that "white people are innovative", they will "work together to make ideals come to be", They are definitely as a collective "explorers"... In that, they make use of other people to push their ideals, but the big issue is that they have been not willing to have equality in opportunity among those whom they want and like to utilize. That makes for a loss and a miss in the advancement that can come to be.
It did not take Slavery to make things work, it could have been a great advancement for American for the wealth creation to be shared by all who were a part of the paradigm(s) as advancements were made.

History has shown that in every advancement, there is various other ethnic contribution and many times it was and is other ethnic contribution that brought forth key links in the chain.

A guy once told me many years ago, "he said: "Every since the white man came up with the idea to bring the bathroom inside the house, he was willing to work with him".... and most of the world has been the same, "willing to work with the ideas that white men come up with", but also, they want the white man to work with their ideas that contribute as well as ideas they come up with also, and share in the benefits among all with open equality in opportunity.

Look at life, maybe white men came up with going into swamp land, and laying pylons and build roads on them, but so did other places around the world adopt the idea and they too went in swamps, rives, and lakes and built roads across them.

My concerns is not to take away from the ingenuity of the white race, but to say, be fair and be willing to "team work" with all people. Not to try and dominate over them and be unfair in the dealings with others.

I see it everyday, where white people go into wooded areas, clear the land and build communities. I say, work with others, who have the same capabilities to do the same.. but what we often see, if other ethnicity are not afforded the underwriting loans to give them the same options that unwritten loans afford the white man.
There are many studies that deal with the inequity in "funding" when it comes to minorities in minority communities.

It's great that white people have ideas, but many other ethnicities have ideas as well. In all thing there has to be a leader, but as with life, the roles of leadership "alternates", and what is missing is incorporating other ethnicities in the alternation roles of leadership....

Classic example... Obama's leadership got us out of the economic down-slide, that previous white men led us into, now, there is another white man in leadership role... don't waste time trying to erase the work of the previous leader, "build up on it"... rather than discrediting it, because it was led by a person of a different ethnicity.

Over-all white man has designed and created a great system, but for that system to prosper and grow to be all it can become, then relax and realize it takes contribution from other ethnicities and it also will come a variety of leadership changes, that will include leads by other ethnicities.

History has shown this over and over, look at the contribution long before America, of the great works and creations by other ethnic groups in other lands, in Math, science, philosophies that influence many of the models that white man uses. In our system of Medicine, many advances were made because white people went into the various tribes of Africa and the Amazon and other places, to learn of the things from nature people used to heal and cure people... Look into the history of China and the things they created, Paper, Gun power and etc.... then truth comes to be, that all cultures make 'contributions", so in taking credit, expand to give credit to all that came before.... because it is all achieved based on what came before and build upon it, make modification, make adaptation and make investments to push ideas forward.

Even when one look at systems of Governance, white man did not just create that out of thin air, he built upon what had existed in systems by various cultures long ago, and figure out what works, what can work, and how it can work better and etc....

I think what many people object to, is not the white man nor his innovative ideas, but his methods of not wanting to share and not wanting to be fair with others. Einstein spoke of the need for equality of respect of individuals persons.... and he acknowledged the contribution which come from other ethnic people.

I've worked with some good white people and I've worked with some selfish white people. Some of the really good ones that I worked with, they may have introduced and Idea, but they were open to ways to improve upon it, and they did not try to take credit from others who contributed. I've worked for some who would steal and idea and then push down the person they stole the idea from. I created programs that works globally, and I worked with a white man who made documents to claim he created and implemented such things. I've worked with some who address and acknowledge how others came up with and idea and pushed it forward and these men pitched in with their ideas and together we make good things.
One Global Company was in Bankruptcy, I spent 6 yrs sending Ideas to the CEO, he implemented those ideas, and had his Senior Executives to give focus, effort and investment in my ideas, and many good things were created, and I watched guys who had very little to do with it, take credit... and when it was time to move it to the next level, they could not... because they did not understand the underlying basis of how it came into being.

So, overall point being... Stop being Selfish and Self absorbed as if one is superior and realize that it takes a lot from many to move forward and it also takes someone to handle the leadership roles, but when it time to change leadership, be willing to know that it does not always have to be a white man in that role.

Look at the massive failure within our system, and then look at the diverse ethnic people who step in and bring those innovations and modifications.

I don't think other ethnic groups are opposed to learning from innovations and ideas from white people, but what people want, and what society needs is for white man to be open and acknowledge and be willing to learn from the innovation and ideas of other ethnic people and not try and take credit from such other ethnic people....

That theme has not been lacking in my writing and won't be lacking in future writing, because it takes all of us to make the world that exist... God made us all... and there is a reason why god made all man able to communicate and work and gave the ability to team work.

One can go back through the long list of writing I have posed, and that point and premise is the basis within what I write. Me focusing on the outcomes and acts of single ethnic points and factors, also identifies where the white man failed to be willing to share, engage and be fair and equitable with other ethnic groups.

I don't see where the world can be what it needs to be without all the ethnic groups that God Made. We all are meant to help one another, bring one another along, uplift, support, pick up, push forward, and alternate the lead and guidance that we as a human species can continue moving forward to all be and become better as a global society. We are not going to find any Utopia, and we are not going to have any one groups that stand dominantly superior to anyone and any role that such exist, is only temporary and will alternate... Go look at China today... they have flaws and we have flaws, but in this ERA they have outbuilt us 100:1.... we can go in the Arab Region, and look at places like Dubai, they have out-built us 50:1.
We can go look at nations that are impoverished, and we can look at the interjection of conflicts, that were promoted because "natural resources were plentiful"... There are many studies that talk about the how's and why's that conflicts arise, including the dictators that abuse and take advantage, and what props them up and what comes and takes them down...

There's a great series that was on PBS about historical societies, that did massively great things, and when other over time coveted it, it brought chaos.. but prior to that, many nations flocked there as a trading hub, (I can't remember at the moment the name of the series, but it is certainly worth watching).

I've had as many good white friends over life, and I've lived with mates that were of various ethnicity, and I learned a lot from and with them, and they learned from and with me. Even in some places where racism was high, I was able to have diverse relationship of friends with white people even when the general tone of society had so much promoted bias.

I was raised with the principle.... That no one is more important than another based on Race... No one was better than another based on Race... I write much to depict to some white people a perspective they often avoid looking at, not out of any hatred, because one has to be able to learn and know of historical realism, to be better equipped to deal with current day realism... without becoming bitter and hateful and unwilling to work together.

For many decades I wrote about relationships... I know many many things of ways and things that women do, and can do, how they can be and what they are capable of, that is not the best for a good loving relationship. But knowing such things, does not diminish my love of woman, if anything it helps promote better relations that is beneficial to her and myself as well.... as "individual". See I've never had a concept that women should be contained in some closed box role. The Bible said: Adam and Eve were "HELPMATES".... and God gave both the capability to think, the ability to do, to share, and to be creative and God gave them each the great gift of communication, that they could be individuals who would make unto each other "Help Mates"..... and within that they can build a Love that bonds their relationship in ways that words can't define and they can together bring forth new "life".

Last edited by Chance and Change; 06-29-2017 at 08:44 PM..

Old 06-29-2017, 07:37 PM

19,842 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Six boys committing armed burglary, 3 are only 14 years old, 2 are 15 and the oldest is sixteen. One of the kids said he gave his mom $40,000 of the $200,000 that they stole.

Old 06-29-2017, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Six boys committing armed burglary, 3 are only 14 years old, 2 are 15 and the oldest is sixteen. One of the kids said he gave his mom $40,000 of the $200,000 that they stole.
We have a crazed society that promotes "materialism as the ultimate of living", and in all levels and cultures of the American system, and so in other lands as well. that people are now willing to do anything to gain material matter.... Our media promotes this madness in our movies, in advertising, and is promotes people old and young to think they should have everything they want, 'by any means"... so... life and respect for the possessions of other has become voided out, by the " Lust and Impatience for Whims and Wants". We have people claiming depressions if they don't have instant popularity, depressions if they don't have particular materials things, depression if they don't look a certain way, or even live in a certain area.

People can see older people with things they worked their lives to earn, and so much tells too many in the younger generations, they should have it now... and if they don't they have no value. Thus people sell their souls for it and will give up and risk their freedom in such pursuits.

We have people killing the same people they claim to love, if that person does not patronize them at the slightest dip in their own esteem. We have people making babies and then killing them, because they come to find out, that raising kids is work and it takes working for resources to do it. When they think the kids is in the way of their material lusting, or their sensual obsessions, they are now willing to kill their kids, with aim to go chase the fantasy of being patronized and swooned over in a fit of lust and wanting to be lusted after.

They are many who have lost all concept of what is love. It is not chasing "media depicted imagery", or "fascination about who has what of material items", or "who has a look that they think will make them be something they are not, if they can be with such person"...
The Ethnics of self development is "out the windows" and kicked in the mud. People now worship material substance, and the concepts and principles of God only come to mind, when they have fallen and become entrapped in their own madness and they have no other thought saving themselves. Even in that, for some it is less about God, and more about saving their hide, until they think they can get back on the ego and vanity wagon.

How do we change it.. may be more challenging that we think, because there has been a long history of abusing the processes within and of religion...

As "Erasure said"....

Quote:
Today, we have people for the last 40 yrs, taking pride in walking around "talking about "I'm a Single Parent" to the point, they don't care for a mate, because they like the adulation of elation of saying "See, I can do it all, I can be a mommy and a daddy"...
which tells they have no understanding of what is the true role of a mommy and the true role of a daddy, is within the life and development of a child and raising that child with full circle values of what God designed of what is Male and what is Female, God had firm and decisive purpose why he designed and made Male and Female, instead of making everyone a "Hermaphrodite with reproductive capability".
Today, we have the idiocy of Media figures because they have money, promoting the single parent imagery, because they can "pay for stuff"... when that is far removed from what it is in the depth of being a parent(s)

Quote:
God did not make a design of the human being where two men can reproduce, neither did God make a design of the human being where two women can reproduce.... God did not make a design of the human being where a woman can reproduce all by herself, and God did not make a design of the human being of the human being where a man can reproduce all by himself.
People seem to have lost all concerns for God premised life.... Material Matter and Vanity and self gratification at any expense has become the make up of far too many.

We can look at the raw absurdity that is the tonality of TV commercials as an indicator of the mentality shift... Marketing has no limits that aspire to any ethics; and they have descended to where there is no
decorum that upholds any values other than, be popular, be filled with vanity chases, be a dare devil to any degree for popularity and social media has disconnected people from reality, and they will do anything for a thumbs up on a web script. We just saw the story of the young man, having his girlfriend to shoot him with a book on his chest, just for the sake of web media popularity pursuits.
We have kids committing suicide because of what others write in a social media script... to TV shows promoting imagery of teen suicide, teachers engaging students in sex, when they have every opportunity to find an adult to engage their desire, instead they go to the class room chasing their own lusting. these are the same people who had at least 4 yrs on a University campus to find and engage people sexually who is within their own adult age bracket.
People create any lie and make any pretense for the sake to marry for money quicker than a hooker can make a bargain deal with John.

The selected story for this tread is an absurdly that tells all, when no parent is of any thought that their non working and non talent paid kids has done anything to earn 1000's of dollars, let alone be giving their parent such volumes of money, and what parent would take such volume of money from a kid that has no job, no skill and no talent, that is visible or noted to have earned such volume of money. No business person doing honest business should be selling items to kids for 1000's of 10,000 without a responsible adult making such a transaction. In these type of situation, the parent should be prosecuted along with the kid.

Old 06-30-2017, 05:31 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,305,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Whatever it is, foreigners can often spot the Americans before they even speak. So, there must be something. Maybe something about freedom, opportunity, and the Constitution binds us. We don't want to lose that.
Not trying to be rude here, but that's not what foreigners spot when they know we are American. They spot our boorish, entitled behaviors, and loud mouths. Truth.

Old 06-30-2017, 05:35 AM

448 posts, read 365,964 times
The most happy and content people/nations are places like Japan that do not allow other cultures to flood in. Imagine if they let in a lot of Mexicans. Who wants to go to Japan and see a lot of low rent taco stands. Poland and many of the eastern European countries have very low to non existent terror attacks because they do not let in Muslims. Sorry Liberaltards but multiculturalism is BS does not work and causes more harm than good. Just the way things are.

Old 06-30-2017, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spillerNburr View Post
The most happy and content people/nations are places like Japan that do not allow other cultures to flood in. Imagine if they let in a lot of Mexicans. Who wants to go to Japan and see a lot of low rent taco stands. Poland and many of the eastern European countries have very low to non existent terror attacks because they do not let in Muslims. Sorry Liberaltards but multiculturalism is BS does not work and causes more harm than good. Just the way things are.
You make a sparkling example of the type who bring havoc and make problems that disturb the diversity within Multi-Cultural Community.

Business Establishment is managed by Cities and Counties "Standards and Ordinances as to what it allows of business structure and presentation. Not what ethnicity people are!!!!

Some might not want to go to Foreign Countries and see a McDonalds, but they have them!!! and its quite certain people can buy a Taco or a Pizza and Fried Chicken there too. Geez...

Do you think everyone is suppose to 'only like and want what some white people want? "Get Over Yourself", you are not a role model for society nor for America. In case you did not know it, "Mayberry RFD was a fictional TV Program trying to play to an idealized version of Rural White America's.

MANY... American people in general take pride in having a variety of Multi-Cultural Culinary Dishes to enjoy.... As well as the various themed presentations that comes with various ethnic cultures.

If you want a hamburger/hot dog and fries, at a "Bob" or "Pete's" place, then help yourself..... but leave other people to enjoy what they want.

Last edited by Chance and Change; 06-30-2017 at 07:53 AM..

Old 06-30-2017, 02:44 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,695,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Whatever it is, foreigners can often spot the Americans before they even speak. So, there must be something. Maybe something about freedom, opportunity, and the Constitution binds us. We don't want to lose that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Not trying to be rude here, but that's not what foreigners spot when they know we are American. They spot our boorish, entitled behaviors, and loud mouths. Truth.
I've done quite a bit of travel and I agree that foreigners spot Americans. It IS about the air of confidence and freedom and independence that they seem to project. That, to some, comes across as arrogant -- sometimes it is because some people, as human nature would have it, are arrogant in any country.

However, the confidence and assurance they exude often is not understood because the locals don't have quite the same sense of freedom of expression among strangers that Americans seem to have. Maybe it's a cultural difference - they seem more reticent, more careful, more polite, if you will. Maybe they are that way because of their history, raised to be more cautious and more calculating.

Whatever it is, I have found they view Americans sometimes even with awe. Only if they as human beings are arrogant themselves, selfish and envious, do they take offense at an American's ability to feel free to be exuberant and bold.

Old 06-30-2017, 02:54 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,695,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
You make a sparkling example of the type who bring havoc and make problems that disturb the diversity within Multi-Cultural Community.

Business Establishment is managed by Cities and Counties "Standards and Ordinances as to what it allows of business structure and presentation. Not what ethnicity people are!!!!

Some might not want to go to Foreign Countries and see a McDonalds, but they have them!!! and its quite certain people can buy a Taco or a Pizza and Fried Chicken there too. Geez...

Do you think everyone is suppose to 'only like and want what some white people want? "Get Over Yourself", you are not a role model for society nor for America. In case you did not know it, "Mayberry RFD was a fictional TV Program trying to play to an idealized version of Rural White America's.

MANY... American people in general take pride in having a variety of Multi-Cultural Culinary Dishes to enjoy.... As well as the various themed presentations that comes with various ethnic cultures.

If you want a hamburger/hot dog and fries, at a "Bob" or "Pete's" place, then help yourself..... but leave other people to enjoy what they want.
Why is that an issue of "what some white people want" ?

What has race or color to do with it (except in the perception of the person saying that)? Culturalism and skin color are not synonymous. European countries each have their culturalism but many of those peoples are "white" yet quite different from each other.

Muslims are not all dark skinned. There are many white muslims. It is a matter of national history, culture, faith, religion, deeply held tenets, some of which allow for no tolerance of any other.

I would welcome neighbors of any faith or nationality or culture - be they Muslim or Jewish or Hindu. As long as they are law abiding and respectful and tolerant of me, I can be more than tolerant of them. Piece of cake.

People who can live peaceably with others without needing to hate and destroy them or isolate from them are welcome anywhere, I would think and should be able to live their lives in harmony.

We need to remember that the Creator (and there is one, however you perceive that) -- and I call Him God - made all of us the colors we are by design, that all are equal in His eyes, and all are our neighbors - both near and far.

Old 06-30-2017, 03:04 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,733,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spillerNburr View Post
multiculturalism and diversity is causing division. It does not make us stronger it makes us weaker and destroys the fabric of society. Name me a place where this so called diversity is so wonderful? You can not. The places that have the most happy people are where they are homologous. Japan is one. They have a very strict immigration policy and they are among the happiest and content. This multicultural BS is down the same rabbit hole as political correctness.
well, considering that the least-diverse country on earth is North Korea, I'd say you should re-think this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies