Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2017, 02:12 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Why should he change? He truly enjoys making the left go bonkers and succeeds at this everyday.

Nah, what he succeeds at is making himself look like a jackass and making people wonder why people think that makes for a good POTUS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2017, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
As always, Trump is correct.
Always?

So, I guess he was correct when he told John Dickerson "I don't stand by anything", right?

The question is why do people fall for a well documented con-man whose word isn't worth a plugged nickel?

Old 06-25-2017, 02:16 PM

17,347 posts, read 11,297,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Nah, what he succeeds at is making himself look like a jackass and making people wonder why people think that makes for a good POTUS.
As long as he keeps nominating conservative Supreme Court Justices and enforces current laws regarding border security and illegals, he can call Warren anything he wants to.

Old 06-25-2017, 02:21 PM

14,221 posts, read 6,969,746 times
Quote:
As long as he keeps nominating conservative Supreme Court Justices and enforces current laws regarding border security and illegals, he can call Warren anything he wants to.
lol, what a pathetic empty shell Trump turned out to be. Enforcing current laws. Thats what the cult has left. Lie after lie after lie on the campaign trail. Trump is now busy dismantling medicaid which he promised would not be cut, so grandma will be kicked out of the nursing home in order to fund tax breaks for the ruling donor class Trump serves. What a morally bankrupt human being.

Old 06-25-2017, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Because a brainwashed cultist is incapable of thinking on his own. We see this every single day right here on C-D.
That's correct. We saw it in the last presidential election. Regardless of uncountable numbers of scandals Clinton was involved in, and being given the questions to the debate in advance, caught in flat out lies over and over again, proven to be the most corrupt political figure since Richard Nixon, among many other negative things, she almost won the election. Talk about brainwashed cultists, the die hard Hillary supporters who were crying in the streets when she lost and needed a safe space on college campuses to mourn, wrote the book on being brainwashed cultists.

Old 06-25-2017, 02:29 PM

Quote:

Lucky for you you have such low expectations.

Old 06-25-2017, 02:39 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,241,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Lots of hate TOWARD TRUMP, which is true of many of us.

You'll note that he had to try using a funny reference like "Pocahantas," because Warren has such a good reputation for expertise and integrity. I'm sure if she were overweight, he'd have to resort to "Fatty."
She is greatly lacking in integrity. Hillary was every bit as bought off as Trump.

Old 06-25-2017, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Lucky for you you have such low expectations.
Maybe so, but it's much more than I could have ever hoped for with Clinton or during Obama's Presidency.

Old 06-25-2017, 02:44 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,375,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Because a brainwashed cultist is incapable of thinking on his own. We see this every single day right here on C-D.
Right on JAMS14 I grew being taught ( and this has nothing to do with "Political Correctness" ) don't ridicule and say nothing in public that reflects ignorance. Why? Because, such talk says more about you than the one who may have a beef with!!! Sure.. vent privately .. BUT POTUS needs to shut down his Twitter Account!!

Unfortunately, Trump, as the con-man he is spreads lies and speaks in simple outlandish single or slurred 2-3 syllable words so the one's hanging on his every word can understand it. In my whole life, I have never heard any leader of any Country ( and that includes Dictatorships, Authoritarian and Oligarchy led ones) that trash talks other Countries leaders. They may suggest or indicate displeasure.. BUT "Name Calling" and strait up stating outright lies in order to ridicule...NOPE!!

The difference in what Trump does is juvenile because he bullies, not just outsiders, but is unable to negotiate with " Non-YES" people within his own Country! I thought his claim to fame was " Art of the Deal" and his historical legacy has proven it only works IF you can outlast monetarily those who sue you, or pay off those who can smooth the path to defang any lawsuits ( Florida AG as a prime example in Trump U Case) ! He cannot do that with non-Partisan lifetime ethical public sector Government workers no matter what branch!!!

Trump's swamp dwellers have pledged their allegiance to him ( not the Country) so he somehow believes he can get away with anything now! Unfortunately for him.. Many of his swamp dwellers ( including his own Family Business members included in high office positions) will do so much damage to the progress made post Civil Rights Laws of the '60's.. I doubt most in my age bracket will recognize the USA when Trump Presidency ends At least, due to Constitution and Separation of Powers he will eventually be held accountable .. At least I pray it does!!

Old 06-25-2017, 02:47 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,700,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
We should expect more out of a president than name calling. She did hurt the elections last year. Not in the way Trump believes but come on. I have no problem with him being blunt but name calling is Jr High.

Normally, you would be right, but we are dealing with a very immature, very insecure little man in Donald Trump. He doesn't have the ability to articulate intelligent responses, so he resorts to things a 5 year old brat would say.

The man is below pond scum.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies