Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2017, 05:17 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,660,176 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan53 View Post
yet current FLOTUS lied about having a degree from a university....and accomplished nothing other than looking good in skimpy outfits...5 languages and all

btw- African American studies was her minor, but I suppose you could have graduated cumlaude form Princeton too? and a Harvard Law JD as well I suppose is worthless? too elitist I guess? I suppose you got hired by a better big law firm then Sidley Austin? Let me guess she only achieved those things b/c she's black right? Or do you just vomit Fox News and Brietbart crap all day long?
What case did she take to trial? I thought so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2017, 05:18 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,671,010 times
Quote:
earned a living = modeled on an illegal visa until she landed a whale...def compares to Michelle Obama's CV. But let's be honest we all know your dog whistle crap on here...one;s white and one's black os clearly one worked and the other was a "mooch" as some of your brethren on here refer to the former FLOTUS, which highlights your level of depravity and ignorance to anyone on here with half a brain....

Your kidding, right.

Go read Mooches College Thesis and get back to me about Virtue.

Old 06-28-2017, 05:19 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,325,486 times
Quote:
I hope you're not honestly trying to compare the intellect and intelligence level of the current for previous FLOTUS....if some you might really be among the Trump lemmings least grounded in reality....somewhere past Alex Jones of in the abyss.....
I'm barely familiar with who Alex Jones is.

Does Mooch speak five languages fluently? Mooch is a scum bag, who hates America by her own admission. She lost her law license too. (I don't know how she ever made it through law school). She is the very definition of "dumb."

Old 06-28-2017, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Your kidding, right.

Go read Mooches College Thesis and get back to me about Virtue.
Indeed. It's a complete embarrassment.

Old 06-28-2017, 05:20 PM

3,992 posts, read 2,461,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
What case did she take to trial? I thought so.
I know you have no clue and you just proved it yet again, but many lawyers work without going to trial...very few do trial litigation...but again enjoy your little Trump world of loose facts and ignorance abound....
btw- you still failed to address any of my points that ripped your terrible argument to shreds....so, good for you I guess!

Old 06-28-2017, 05:20 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,117,279 times
You would do well to cut out the names and silly nonsense if you want to be taken seriously #protip #notexpectingittostop #sigh

And...funny...her job history shows a lot more than just Starbucks, and she is known for more than S'mores. At least have something realistic to criticize.

If Melanie wishes to have a cause, that would be cool. If she doesn't, it's ok. Same for Ivanka. Anyone championing a good cause is a help to society, if they can manage.

Old 06-28-2017, 05:21 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,325,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
LOL. A degree in African American studies and 5 dollars will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks. It's an example of the US education system failing its students. Mooch accomplished nothing as first lady except for a silly recipe for smores that nobody will eat.

The current Flotus can speak 5 languages fluently. You are right, there is no comparison.
Mooch can barely speak English fluently!

Old 06-28-2017, 05:21 PM

Quote:
I know you have no clue ...
Insult isn't argument. It simply means you don't have one based on logic or fact.

Old 06-28-2017, 05:22 PM

3,992 posts, read 2,461,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I'm barely familiar with who Alex Jones is.

Does Mooch speak five languages fluently? Mooch is a scum bag, who hates America by her own admission. She lost her law license too. (I don't know how she ever made it through law school). She is the very definition of "dumb."
I'll leave your ignorant and idiotic statement to stand as is to highlight what a wonderful specimen you are, but yet again you display lack of understanding of the world outside of Fox New talking points. Having an inactive license b/c you no longer practice and losing your license are two different things champ.
Which of the 5 languages current FLOTUS speaks was the one she lied about having an undergraduate degree in btw?

Old 06-28-2017, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
And...funny...her job history shows a lot more than just Starbucks, and she is known for more than S'mores. At least have something realistic to criticize.
Yet you don't tell us any of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies