Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2017, 12:07 AM

2,049 posts, read 1,065,672 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
This is what we get when people have no knowledge of historical truth and don't bother to even look for it. So instead we get pure Jewish hatred and propaganda for a religion that is 3300 years old and a people who are even older then that. But I'm not going to respond with Jewish history. I'm going to respond with Arab history which would have had Israel created and numerous Arab countries created. The current mess we see now was primarily created by Britain followed by France who carried European Christian Jewish hate into the Middle East. Wiki is far from perfect but it saves a lot of typing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faisal_I_of_Iraq

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faisal...mann_Agreement

And before someone brings up Germany, all one has to look further back in history and they'll find Britain who laid the foundation for Germany to take it and run with it.
After the collapse and collapse of the Ottoman Caliphate, the Arabs aspired to independence from Ottoman Turkey
Great Britain helped the Arabs achieve their national demands
Because the Arabs and the Muslims had no power, they were also backward socially and socially

That is why Islam is out of the picture
The Arabs made concessions in exchange for Britain's support for them
But political changes and the European colonial conflict
The map changed and the Islamists had the power and so they appeared on the scene as a force trying to correct the mistakes of that stage and return to the Islamic assets again
I believe that when Islam has power, it regains the dreams of its founder
The Zionist movement is a political movement that seeks to bring the Jewish people back to its land, Palestine, and its holy city, Jerusalem
So Britain supported Arabs and Jews as well
But the Arabs are driven by the doctrine of Islam and that is why instability in the Middle East

Old 07-02-2017, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewban View Post
What you don't understand is we are more than just a religion, being Jewish is both an ethnic, racial and cultural identity. Believe whatever you want, but from the perspective of many you are engaging in anti-Semitism.
According to my knowledge and culture
The Jews in the world are considered among the most people of the earth to preserve their traditions and also preserve their descendants
I believe that there are many Jews who return in their origins to King David
They are an ethnic group that did not accept mixing with other peoples
I think this is not wrong

Old 07-02-2017, 12:25 AM

Quote:
This is what we get when people have no knowledge of historical truth and don't bother to even look for it. So instead we get pure Jewish hatred and propaganda for a religion that is 3300 years old and a people who are even older then that. But I'm not going to respond with Jewish history. I'm going to respond with Arab history which would have had Israel created and numerous Arab countries created. The current mess we see now was primarily created by Britain followed by France who carried European Christian Jewish hate into the Middle East. Wiki is far from perfect but it saves a lot of typing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faisal_I_of_Iraq

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faisal...mann_Agreement

And before someone brings up Germany, all one has to look further back in history and they'll find Britain who laid the foundation for Germany to take it and run with it.
I want to make a small note
That Muslims believe that Britain was protecting Christians in the Middle East
But the fact that the British had no religious goal in their colonization, but their purpose was the interest of Britain only and did not issue their religious ideology
That is, they did not declare their hostility to Islam
But the fact is that they have helped Arab Muslims to rise and develop
And helped Muslims to eliminate the dreams of Christian minorities in Iraq
Britain was watching the Assyrian movements in Iraq and gave weapons to Muslim Arabs to stamp out that movement
The massacres of the Iraqi city of Smil against the Christian minority and Britain had the power to stop the massacres
But it has not done so because its goal is not to protect Christians but its purpose is only its own
After World War II, the center of power moved to America
I think America will not commit the same mistakes as Britain
If it gives power to Muslim countries, it must know that this force will be used against it later

Old 07-02-2017, 12:49 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,785,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jewban View Post
What you don't understand is we are more than just a religion, being Jewish is both an ethnic, racial and cultural identity. Believe whatever you want, but from the perspective of many you are engaging in anti-Semitism.
No, it's pretty clear

I'm not a zionist, I simply understand that as a Christian I believe a Jew died for my sins. I also believe that if a country denies Israel, they will be denied. To this point our country has been blessed because we restored Israel, just as prophesied more than 2000 years ago. Funny how that pesky Bible keeps being correct before the fact.

Next prophecy up is Gog and Magog.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 07-10-2017 at 11:53 AM.. Reason: deleted quoted post

Old 07-02-2017, 05:37 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,739,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
According to my knowledge and culture
The Jews in the world are considered among the most people of the earth to preserve their traditions and also preserve their descendants
I believe that there are many Jews who return in their origins to King David
They are an ethnic group that did not accept mixing with other peoples
I think this is not wrong
Your perception is incorrect as we did live side by side before 1948. I should know as my family is from the region and I have Muslim cousins. I'd advise you to disregard all European versions as they are not the reality. When Israel became a country, it was 80% Jews from the Middle East and less than 10% Jews from Europe.

Old 07-02-2017, 05:45 AM

2,528 posts, read 1,656,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
That's a lie that miraculously continues to propagate itself quite efficiently.
Please give me 3 differences between an Arab from Nablus and an Arab from Amman. Language, food, clothes, religion, traditions etc.

Old 07-02-2017, 06:55 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,187,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mash123 View Post
Please give me 3 differences between an Arab from Nablus and an Arab from Amman. Language, food, clothes, religion, traditions etc.
I'm not an expert on the distinctions between Arab populations in the Middle East, Africa and Levant.

Arabs and Bedouin tribesmen are native to Palestine and the land that we think of as Eretz Israel today. They've been there as long as any other group if not longer. It's a transient area where tribes of people have moved through for millennia since it's a land bridge.

The idea that there is no such thing as Palestinian Arabs is absurd. Laughable even.

Old 07-02-2017, 08:03 AM

Quote:
I'm not an expert on the distinctions between Arab populations in the Middle East, Africa and Levant.

Arabs and Bedouin tribesmen are native to Palestine and the land that we think of as Eretz Israel today. They've been there as long as any other group if not longer. It's a transient area where tribes of people have moved through for millennia since it's a land bridge.

The idea that there is no such thing as Palestinian Arabs is absurd. Laughable even.
Arabs and Bedouin tribesmen are native to the regions of the Middle East. Not so much to what is now called Israel. Before 1870 nearly all of it was desert and swamps. There was no agriculture. Arabs and Bedouin tribes were migrants as they were shepherds who looked for places for their animals to find scattered weeds to eat. Do a google map of the West Bank and look for green and you'll see it's pretty rare. That's what it was like before any European Jew ever stepped in the land.

Old 07-02-2017, 08:17 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,187,535 times
Quote:
Arabs and Bedouin tribesmen are native to the regions of the Middle East. Not so much to what is now called Israel. Before 1870 nearly all of it was desert and swamps. There was no agriculture. Arabs and Bedouin tribes were migrants as they were shepherds who looked for places for their animals to find scattered weeds to eat. Do a google map of the West Bank and look for green and you'll see it's pretty rare. That's what it was like before any European Jew ever stepped in the land.
I don't doubt it because that jibes with Mark Twain's description of the area in the mid 1800's. At least the little of it that he traveled through.

However, he did say that Jaffa and Nablus were quite nice.

Old 07-02-2017, 09:17 AM

Quote:
I don't doubt it because that jibes with Mark Twain's description of the area in the mid 1800's. At least the little of it that he traveled through.

However, he did say that Jaffa and Nablus were quite nice.
Jaffa was a port city. Nablus was the home of Samaritans. And the Samaritans were what? Jews. And where else did they live? Jaffa.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies