Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2017, 06:53 PM

7,822 posts, read 4,562,853 times

Advertisements

The real news is he didn't grab her *****
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2017, 06:56 PM

3,006 posts, read 2,628,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
Why do you think? To get away from her disgusting, lecherous blob of a husband. No payment is enough to compensate for sleeping next to that festering pustule of orange ooze.
She did bring it on herself, though. She didn't have to marry one of the most disgusting men on the planet. Hard to feel sorry for someone who clearly married for the money.

Old 06-28-2017, 07:04 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Is anyone actually surprised by his behavior? Is anyone actually surprised that his worshippers see absolutely nothing wrong with reducing her to a sex object with a pretty smile? Is anyone surprised that those very same people lost their minds when Obama did something similar?

Old 06-28-2017, 08:09 PM

18,984 posts, read 9,070,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
Why do you think? To get away from her disgusting, lecherous blob of a husband. No payment is enough to compensate for sleeping next to that festering pustule of orange ooze.
Okay, this deserves a rep. Several, in fact.

Old 06-28-2017, 08:19 PM

1,768 posts, read 715,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
Is anyone actually surprised by his behavior? Is anyone actually surprised that his worshippers see absolutely nothing wrong with reducing her to a sex object with a pretty smile? Is anyone surprised that those very same people lost their minds when Obama did something similar?
I've had multiple women compliment my smile. Are those 70 year old grandmas reducing me to a sex object?

You must be a pretty bitter person if you can't give someone a simple polite compliment.

Old 06-28-2017, 08:31 PM

10,529 posts, read 6,160,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post

Of course the left is apoplectic: Donald Trump compliments “beautiful” female Irish reporter’s “nice smile” - Salon.com

Is there anything the far left media won't bash the POTUS for? What's next, him getting criticism for eating ice cream? Oh wait...
Apoplectic.

You guys exaggerate everything.

Trumps behavior is creepy and inappropriate though. Can you imagine Obama behaving like that? No, he wouldn't because he knows how to behave like a gentleman, and in an appropriate manner.

Just turn the tables and imagine someone saying the same thing to Trump. "Come over here, come over here, you have a nice smile on your face". It's unprofessional and inappropriate.

Last edited by Cruithne; 06-28-2017 at 08:43 PM..

Old 06-28-2017, 08:34 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,000,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I saw this on Sky News. (UK) They had nothing negative to say about it.

Salon of course, has said they won't cover anything positive about Trump.
I saw the reporter's tweet...she thought it was odd. I thought it was silly for her to point out that it was odd.

Old 06-28-2017, 08:35 PM

2,956 posts, read 2,341,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
why do you feel a need to defend him??- pleas when he flarts ---get on top of the chair and scream-- it was me it was me--
lmao

Old 06-28-2017, 08:36 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,000,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skezo View Post
I've had multiple women compliment my smile. Are those 70 year old grandmas reducing me to a sex object?

You must be a pretty bitter person if you can't give someone a simple polite compliment.
Yeah -- it wasn't that he said she had a nice smile - it was the 'treats you well' comment that got notice....

but don't let that get in the way of your focus on the nice smile...without the latter part of the comment.

Old 06-28-2017, 08:43 PM

2,813 posts, read 2,112,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciroccot View Post
Common denominator among the far left media must surely have been bitter and detached parents. Possibly the type that would see basic civility such as holding a door open for a woman , or even a thank you as signs of weakness that will be exploited. Typically after such good parenting and leading my example , it is truly a case of acting out what you learn and see at home.

As for the Irish reporter, well whatever subtle disdain she might have shown to Trump, par for the course, as Ireland is one of the most vocal anti Trump nations in Europe . Their love affair with the Clintons and Obama is still in progress, with a national obsession to see Trump as the devil incarnate. When they point fingers and present themselves to be paragons of virtue , where were they all when the horrific Catholic Church Pedophilia Scandals were in full swing?.
Oh my goodness! This HAS to be satirical, right?! I mean, who the hell must have raised Trump for him to have such shockingly awkward social skills and downright horrible manners?? He demonstrates no working knowledge of "basic civility"

And then, then! You insult an entire nation! Wow!

Fingers crossed this is just really subtle satire...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies