Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2017, 11:09 AM

9,742 posts, read 4,492,992 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
Joe and that rude blonde attacks Trump low everyday and Trump can't respond in 1 tweet that took him a few seconds? please.

But he doesn't watch the show remember. Does he have aides that watch all the shows and report to him any slights made? And if so why? One would thing as POTUS he had better things to do. Like deliver that great healthcare plan he promised.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2017, 11:09 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,701,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Lost interest? He never had any interest in it. There is only win or lose for him. Crowd size. Ratings.

Policy is all fuzzy stuff he can't deal with. He does not know what is in the bill. He does not care what is in the bill. He does not remember what he told his voters would be in the bill. Not sure he's ever even seen a bill unless they plaster one to the front of his tv.

He could care less who is covered and who is not covered or about any other of the 'little' details of health care. It is so obvious, how can people even think it matters to him?

Or think they matter to him?

Do you see him running over to Carrier to try to save the jobs they're cutting? Does he appear to care about those people he lied to who are getting laid off? Nope--he's busy tweeting and insulting the media.

His great deal was a photo op. He's not Art of the Deal. He's Art of the Smoke and Mirrors.
You're absolutely right about all of that.

As hateful as it sounds, if the GOP gets its way, I'm sort of looking forward to hearing about Trump supporters' elderly relatives getting kicked out of their nursing homes because of Medicaid cuts. I know people will suffer, but they begged for it. Let them have it.

Old 06-29-2017, 11:10 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,923,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
Trump crossed a line with his recent behavior. The remaining Republicans that are on the fence will soon be pushed off, if for no other reason that the growing resistance that they are hearing from their constituents. They are beginning to understand the consequences of supporting Trump. It's no longer political, this is personal. Because, to support Trump shows that you share his morality, which to all intents and purposes is hard to distinguish from that of a rhesus monkey.

Old 06-29-2017, 11:12 AM

7,540 posts, read 11,570,916 times
I guess Trump is to busy watching CNN and MSNBC for 5 to 6 hrs a day to pass a bill it will be another 3 to 5 months before he gets his first bill passed. Trump Trolls how does all the winning fell ooops he has not done jack his travel ban is not even a win it a very striped down version

Old 06-29-2017, 11:13 AM

17,156 posts, read 12,954,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Ah, so we agree that Trump is incapable of real discussion.
Exactly. He hides behind his Twitter finger, Sarah Huckabee Sanders' evasive press conferences, and his Jonestown like campaign rallies, where his groupies hang on his every word like they'd asphyxiate without them. He can't handle answering hard questions or dealing directly with real criticism.

Old 06-29-2017, 11:13 AM

51,649 posts, read 25,800,144 times
Yes indeed.

https://twitter.com/johnlegend/statu...37636606939136

Old 06-29-2017, 11:15 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,325,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
I mean come on, I realize this is par for the course for him and not the biggest of his issues, but this is just so disgusting and unpresidential.

An official statement by a sitting US president is insulting a woman's looks and intelligence, because she was critical of him on the morning show he claims not to watch.

How can you people condone this behavior? How does this dignify the office of the Presidency?

Tell us something new, Trump is a man-child!

Old 06-29-2017, 11:17 AM

81 posts, read 64,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
What is it with Crooked Trump and his fascination with women bleeding?

Such a social moron probably stores up all his gaffes, a task outweighing any of a POTUS's important ones, then compounds the inanity of the original one with "malappropriations" like this bleeding one.

Old 06-29-2017, 11:19 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,325,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post

Once again, no surprise here! Donald Trump is too mentally ill to know any better. I feel sorry for him.

Old 06-29-2017, 11:19 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,268,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
Obviously he can. Displaying good manners, having a modicum of class, taking the high road, none of these are requirements for the office of president.

then lets cut the political B.S. of politicians telling us the opposite of what they are thinking and lying to the public like a double agent. I hate those people because we all have dealt with them in the family, friends and jobs.

If this is how Trump feels about them then so be it........to Hell with political correctness and lies.

Joe and his blonde sidekick uses hours everyday to bash Trump on a personal downgrading tone and let the world know what they think of him and Trump responded in a twit what he thinks about them.....its done get over it and move on...........none of the sides have to apologize

If it was me, I would just have twitted Joe and that annoying sidekick of hers a picture of my middle finger and went on with my day.

Again, Joe and her sidekick are not victims here, they use their show to attack Trump not on policy but as a person and Trump finally told what he thinks of them....I don't have a problem because if that's what Trump thinks of them personally then what's the problem? I would find it fake to me if he thinks that of them and for the public tells a lie to be political correct fake politician.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies