Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2017, 12:54 PM

3,782 posts, read 4,250,708 times

Advertisements

Strange the right is advocating violence and yet all the film clips were morons on the left doing violent acts. The lead in was quite accurate, the left is using school, hollyweed actors, and the EX-president to incite violence and all I hear Dana saying is clench your fist. Where's the violence from the right? Sounds more like self-defense.

Now if I was a lefty progressive with a small brain, I would probably be a little worried since many states have laws that allow a person to use guns for self-defense and there are disparity of force laws....that means if a lot of people jump and beat on an single person, he/she can feel for their life and defend accordingly. And they might not be in CA, but in a state that believes in self-defense.

So you progressives need to go cry on the Huffington post, ABC, MSNBC, etc. Places where normal people don't visit.

Old 07-11-2017, 01:09 PM

2,295 posts, read 2,369,604 times
If it weren't so predictable, and so threadbare, the pearl clutching from the left would be hilarious.

So, during the campaign, we had the left wringing their hands over the potential violence that would be perpetrated by Trump supporters when he surely lost. This was happening simultaneously with left wing violence against Trump supporters at campaign rallies. These included attacks against women, and children, and destruction of public and private property. How many Clinton or Sanders rallies saw their respective supporters attacked by mobs? How many DNC field offices were fire bombed?

Post election, the vast majority of the targeted, politically motivated violence is again coming from the left, directed against the right. How many right wing groups have blocked freeways, attacked people with fire works, hurled rocks and bottles, attacked people with bike locks, shut down college campuses, looted, or destroyed public and private property?

Where all the calls to tone down the rhetoric from the left? The left that twisted, contorted, and stooped to every conceivable level to blame Palin for the awful Giffords shooting. Nothing. Silence.

Old 07-11-2017, 01:18 PM

8,090 posts, read 6,966,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXStrat View Post
If it weren't so predictable, and so threadbare, the pearl clutching from the left would be hilarious.

So, during the campaign, we had the left wringing their hands over the potential violence that would be perpetrated by Trump supporters when he surely lost. This was happening simultaneously with left wing violence against Trump supporters at campaign rallies. These included attacks against women, and children, and destruction of public and private property. How many Clinton or Sanders rallies saw their respective supporters attacked by mobs? How many DNC field offices were fire bombed?

Post election, the vast majority of the targeted, politically motivated violence is again coming from the left, directed against the right. How many right wing groups have blocked freeways, attacked people with fire works, hurled rocks and bottles, attacked people with bike locks, shut down college campuses, looted, or destroyed public and private property?

Where all the calls to tone down the rhetoric from the left? The left that twisted, contorted, and stooped to every conceivable level to blame Palin for the awful Giffords shooting. Nothing. Silence.
So you disagree with the person who developed the CIA's radicalization model, when she says this is the work of an extremist movement? I guess we'll have to defer to YOUR expertise.

Old 07-11-2017, 01:21 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,882,675 times
Im no fan of the NRA, and I am not a member. I watched the video. I saw no, nor did I perceive any call for violence or civil war. The only thing chilling was the photos of protestors destroying private property. The protestors weren't right wing voters.

Old 07-11-2017, 01:22 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,598,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by f5fstop View Post
Strange the right is advocating violence and yet all the film clips were morons on the left doing violent acts. The lead in was quite accurate, the left is using school, hollyweed actors, and the EX-president to incite violence and all I hear Dana saying is clench your fist. Where's the violence from the right? Sounds more like self-defense.

So you progressives need to go cry on the Huffington post, ABC, MSNBC, etc. Places where normal people don't visit.

so correct! most of the video evidence is the violence from the left

Old 07-11-2017, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
So you disagree with the person who developed the CIA's radicalization model, when she says this is the work of an extremist movement? I guess we'll have to defer to YOUR expertise.
Can you refute anything I said, or do you just want to deflect? Who's committing most of the violence right now? Hint: It isn't the right.

I am not an NRA supporter. I am not now, nor never have been a member. But this obsession with something that just isn't there is just par for the course with the left. Scream about potential or imagined violence, while lefties are committing actual violence.

What about the actual violence from the left? Where do you stand on that? That's all okay because most doesn't involve firearms? Or okay because it aligns with your personal politics?

Last edited by TXStrat; 07-11-2017 at 02:08 PM..

Old 07-11-2017, 03:45 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Can you refute anything I said, or do you just want to deflect? Who's committing most of the violence right now? Hint: It isn't the right.
To maintain the ability of the people to rise up and defend themselves from the government is a large reason for the 2nd, correct?

Quote:
I am not an NRA supporter. I am not now, nor never have been a member. But this obsession with something that just isn't there is just par for the course with the left. Scream about potential or imagined violence, while lefties are committing actual violence.

What about the actual violence from the left? Where do you stand on that? That's all okay because most doesn't involve firearms? Or okay because it aligns with your personal politics?
Depends on what is being discussed specifically. Violence in retaliation over the government being violent towards you? Yes, I support that.

Old 07-11-2017, 03:45 PM

8,166 posts, read 8,528,805 times
I have read that pretty much every mass shooting of the last couple of decades has at its center, a registered Democrat.
You could look it up on google"

Old 07-11-2017, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Depends on what is being discussed specifically. Violence in retaliation over the government being violent towards you? Yes, I support that.
Does that apply when there is a Dem POTUS and congressional majority?

Old 07-11-2017, 08:15 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Does that apply when there is a Dem POTUS and congressional majority?
Absolutely. Much of the previous violence happened under Obama. I sided with those protesting .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies