Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2017, 08:25 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,498,256 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
My list is short and easy: Democrat Party.

Easy. Look at the thread. Tell me what the dems propose regarding NK. I will give you 60 minutes. Please include citations.

My guess is you cannot give one answer.

My guess is that you are talking our your $ss and you have no cognizant answer. Please lecture us all on the democrat vs. republican ways of dealing with North Korea.

I am sure it is enlightening.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2017, 08:40 PM

628 posts, read 695,831 times
[quote=phma;48730052]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaJoy View Post

It deserved a ridiculous answer and you didn't disappoint !!!

You were doing so well and then. One spark of , (I can't help but do what I tell others shouldn't be done), burnt down the whole forest of merit.

Yes, there is the sharing and skills and that bridge.

Something about a bridge and how only a shallow person who is insecure would not include all, then, singled out #45 (DJT)
So all the inclusiveness was nonsense.

Thanks for your reply!! I am going to bed. Good night!

Old 07-04-2017, 09:45 PM

4,422 posts, read 6,261,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmonburgher View Post
You would find Kim more believable than Trump?

Really?

What is wrong with you?
Don't trust either one. They're both TOTAL liars, but Trump is just plain stupid. He'll open his big mouth and say something dumb to provoke them, and we will all pay the price. He's not mentally stable enough to say the right thing. If anything, he's envious of him because of the stronghold he has on his people. Ever notice his body language at his rallies? He knows his base is full of idiots and he's thriving on it. I can't believe people can't see it. Sure, D.C. needed a change but he wasn't the right choice, far from it.

Old 07-04-2017, 10:29 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,273,672 times
What a question! ...... even I didn't think we would have 13 posters in this thread that are much more Anti-Trump than Anti-Fatty Un ...... but they just can't help themselves.

(I didn't count the one who thinks President Trump has done more harm to this country in 6 months than any President in her lifetime -- somehow a 4 year old got on mommy & daddy's computer)

Old 07-05-2017, 04:25 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,222,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Easy. Look at the thread. Tell me what the dems propose regarding NK. I will give you 60 minutes. Please include citations.

My guess is you cannot give one answer.

My guess is that you are talking our your $ss and you have no cognizant answer. Please lecture us all on the democrat vs. republican ways of dealing with North Korea.

I am sure it is enlightening.
It's not up to us to deal with them. We are failing badly elsewhere, we failed before, what makes you think we can even deal with them?

Old 07-05-2017, 04:26 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,222,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewtexan View Post
Don't trust either one. They're both TOTAL liars, but Trump is just plain stupid. He'll open his big mouth and say something dumb to provoke them, and we will all pay the price. He's not mentally stable enough to say the right thing. If anything, he's envious of him because of the stronghold he has on his people. Ever notice his body language at his rallies? He knows his base is full of idiots and he's thriving on it. I can't believe people can't see it. Sure, D.C. needed a change but he wasn't the right choice, far from it.
Maybe like creating red lines?

Old 07-05-2017, 04:46 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southeasttexas View Post
Some on the left sided with Osama Bin Laden over George Bush.

With all the "off the scale" hate the Dems have towards Trump and America, there is a very real possibility they will side with North Korea.
Please do post some specific examples of what you allege to have happened.

I thought the OP one of the most inane I've read but you may have topped it!

Last edited by burdell; 07-05-2017 at 04:54 AM..

Old 07-05-2017, 05:38 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,113,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southeasttexas View Post
Will the hate of Trump be enough for the Dems to support the North Korea and the madman Kim Jong Un should the USA and KN have to fight it out?
Yes, absolutely.

Old 07-05-2017, 06:24 AM

3,930 posts, read 2,099,160 times
These are the kind of questions that will help ensure our country's downfall. Because it plays directly into the stupid premise that your political opponnents are as bad or in bed with the enemy of this country.

North Korea IS one of the biggest threat to this country and sooner than we think we might have to go to war with them, I'm not a Republican nor a Trump supporter and I see it coming, to try to say that Democrats will support NK is political folly and if our government decides to try to use this issue as a political wedge we are in BIG, BIG trouble.

I keep repeating over and over both sides need to stop these ridiculous attacks on the other side. It is OK to call out bad moves by leaders in our country regardless of whether they are in your party or not. This rallying to support your side regardless of whether they are right or wrong because the other side is evil and worse than our international enemies needs to stop

Old 07-05-2017, 06:40 AM

4,422 posts, read 6,261,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Sportsfan View Post
These are the kind of questions that will help ensure our country's downfall. Because it plays directly into the stupid premise that your political opponnents are as bad or in bed with the enemy of this country.

North Korea IS one of the biggest threat to this country and sooner than we think we might have to go to war with them, I'm not a Republican nor a Trump supporter and I see it coming, to try to say that Democrats will support NK is political folly and if our government decides to try to use this issue as a political wedge we are in BIG, BIG trouble.

I keep repeating over and over both sides need to stop these ridiculous attacks on the other side. It is OK to call out bad moves by leaders in our country regardless of whether they are in your party or not. This rallying to support your side regardless of whether they are right or wrong because the other side is evil and worse than our international enemies needs to stop
Yup. Divide and conquer. ..and it's working.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies