Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2017, 02:56 PM

17,344 posts, read 11,285,635 times

Advertisements

You can't expect other countries to have the same morals you're used to here. They have different lives, different attitudes, different cultures and killing someone for something stupid may not have the same repercussions. That's why you better do some research before stepping foot on foreign soil.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2017, 03:33 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,822,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
It apprears the kid wasnt doing anything except visiting some foreign lawless craphole.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
You can't expect other countries to have the same morals you're used to here. They have different lives, different attitudes, different cultures and killing someone for something stupid may not have the same repercussions. That's why you better do some research before stepping foot on foreign soil.
This same thing happens in the US...Unless you meaning the US also is a lawless craphole, and has different lives, attitudes, etc. Hell, all the attackers except for one was not even from Greece.

Old 07-13-2017, 03:34 PM

811 posts, read 550,856 times
That video fototage was horrible. Those savage animals like the cowards they were ganged up on 1 person. They curb stomped him numerous times too.

Like I said. Savages and nothing short.

Old 07-13-2017, 03:59 PM

2,284 posts, read 1,585,059 times
Bakari and a friend were talking to a Serbian waitress since it was Serbian night. The Serbs didn't like it and punched Bakari in the face, Bakari defended himself and the 9 other Serbian savages jumped in. If you are too dumb and think I mean all Serbs are savages then you need to go to your safe space and take deep breaths.

Obviously, a large majority are not like these punks. This can happen in any country to any of us who are friendly and social. Young locals get pissed when their young women are talking to foreigners instead of them.

- From the DailyMail.co.uk from the bartender.
He added that 'it's a specific problem when Serbian groups come in'.
He said: 'The Serbians are a problem. They have a big problem with the British and the Americans, and sometimes even with Greeks. In those cases there's a lot of fighting'.

It wasn't racism, just male macho-ism and them not liking Brits and Americans. Go out in groups of 3 when you go abroad. And have something that can become a weapon.

[LEFT]
[/LEFT]

Old 07-13-2017, 05:30 PM

285 posts, read 225,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Go to a foreign country and start a fight. Not very smart.
It isn't smart to start a fight in the U.S. either.

Old 07-13-2017, 07:10 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,990,052 times
Looks like just being at the wrong place at the wrong time. When I was in Europe. Even Lithuania ...my wife is from Kaunas ... We made sure we went out with other Lithuanians/local friends. It does help prevent stuff like this!

Old 07-13-2017, 10:01 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
The Golden Dawn Party
A minute black population.
A Greek co-worker told me this awhile back. What do you call a black person in Greece? A tourist

I'll lean towards racism being a factor.

Old 07-14-2017, 02:48 AM

5,648 posts, read 8,058,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
The Golden Dawn Party
A minute black population.
A Greek co-worker told me this awhile back. What do you call a black person in Greece? A tourist

I'll lean towards racism being a factor.
Golden Dawn is the Greek KKK.

Old 07-14-2017, 02:51 AM

5,648 posts, read 8,058,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
This video makes me ill. Nobody deserves that, poor guy.
And the video comments by those devils justifying it makes me lose faith in humanity.

Old 07-14-2017, 10:35 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
Golden Dawn is the Greek KKK.
They have a lot more power than the almost none existent KKK though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies