Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2017, 01:50 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,227,705 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
I think they just want to win.....
Win what? please expound.... before I comment

Old 07-13-2017, 01:55 PM

18,028 posts, read 27,479,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
I was never a big basher of conservatives. I saw things differently but that's just a different opinion and different political views are imperative to a democracy.

But like you I have lost all respect for the Trump supporters who are simply incapable of admitting their cult leader, or those in his inner circle, have done anything wrong. I mean to try to dismiss this recent story as nothing is not just idiotic it goes against everything our country stands for. This is Russia. This is our election. To put the two together is frightening. Yet on they go, acting as if it's no big deal.

Frankly it disgusts me.
You should be disgusted by what the Obama Administration and Hillary did.

I've got no respect nor belief in you.

Old 07-13-2017, 02:07 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,590,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
Yep, when you look at events and circumstances surrounding the unfinished Azerbaijan Trump hotel, it's impossible to read it as anything but a money laundering operation.

What's shocking is the active role that Ivanka played - planting false stories on her own website about lavishly extravagant finishes that never materialized and obviously weren't meant to. She's front and center if FCPA charges are ever filed, which may very well happen considering that Mueller has brought on prosecutorial experts in that very field.

In the off chance that Ivanka is not as smart as she appears and didn't know she was running a money laundering operation, that won't save her. The FCPA puts the onus on foreign investors to do due diligence by stating that even if illegal acts are unintentional, violators are still subject to the same criminal penalties.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post

Good comeback.

Old 07-13-2017, 02:09 PM

16,283 posts, read 10,424,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post

This is not about Hillary. This is not about Obama. This is about the current President of the United States and those in his inner circle and the possible links to Russian involvement in our election.

Please try and keep up.

Old 07-13-2017, 02:16 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,227,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
I always wondered how dictatorships worked in third world countries when everyone could clearly see the regime robbing the people blind. The dictator has hardcore loyalist who will take to the streets to protect the regime no matter what. It all makes sense to me now. Trump could have a press conference and ask for armed protests against dissidents and some of you on this very site would heed the call. Regime over country. I have lost respect for so called "conservatives".
It is rather insane, but think back of how in America it too had a many in society duped to support Jim Crow acts against black people and others of ethnic make up, and before that it has duped many in society to support slavery; and since the Civil Right Act, it has still had a society of many pushing racism by any overt and covert means with no sense of shame, or thought of consequences, therefore, one can put nothing past what such evil minds will amass to do.

Raw Truth is laid out and the people still lie and deny... "that is itself a representation of evil"...

People now are learning how to see the war of Evil and how it attack at Good. Every proposal by Republican is designed to take away from the people, deny something to the people, strip the people of something, and entrap the people into some form of indenture or servititude. It has been going on in American since Man, violated the Constitution and Usurped the Principle of the Constitution to invoke slavery and voluntary and involuntary servititude. All for the sake of Greed, and trying to support the heart and soul that is absorbed in Avarice.
Avarice = (excessive or insatiable desire for wealth or gain)

It's amazing so many people go to Church, but when it about everyday reality, they want to deny the evils they see? as if the Lessons taught and learned in Church is somehow considered as if one is watching science fiction.

America did not become of so many driven by evil by itself. It was the act of Men who made such. History has shown that many who came first to America were from the bowels of Europe and many came from the criminal clutches that groomed their mentality for greed by any means, and they passed that on over many generations.... all in search by and through generation trying to be what they can never be... which is some element of Royalty.
Most have no idea what is Royalty and why it ever even exist. All they know is to lust after the wealth it has seen in the hands of Royalty.

When Royal wealth is about the people, it is the wealth generated and created by the people that is by and through Royalty it is used to protect and defend the people and secure the kingdom. It represents a power that enables a kingdom to stand and endure as well as it represents the ability to withstand assaults.

Thus so.... People like Trump is driven by an ignorance that is incurable, it was passed from the Grandfather to the Father and to the Son, and he has passed it on to his children both male and female alike. They know nothing else other than "greed by any means", lie, deny, cheat, steal and loot and claim innocent when accused or caught. The history of even the daughter's husband has a father who had no ethics in what he did to his brother in law to cover his own criminal conduct; Such is an example, as to how greed and its evil making demonstrates how evil bonds itself to evil.... and greed drive them as a make up of mad and foolish people,... into what ever foolishness they can devise to feed their greed. "you can't fix that" and certainly not within them, nor in their family generation that comes after them.. It will take far longer for such a hereditary grooming to lean and make change.
Take their wealth and they will start to feed on each other.... exactly as they were taught, greed by any means without regard to anything except the pursuit of greed.

Old 07-13-2017, 02:16 PM
exm

3,722 posts, read 1,783,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
I was never a big basher of conservatives. I saw things differently but that's just a different opinion and different political views are imperative to a democracy.

But like you I have lost all respect for the Trump supporters who are simply incapable of admitting their cult leader, or those in his inner circle, have ever done anything wrong. I mean to try to dismiss this recent story as nothing is not just idiotic it goes against everything our country stands for. This is Russia. This is our election. To put the two together is frightening. Yet on they go, acting as if it's no big deal.

Frankly it disgusts me.
Are you equally as disgusted with the fake media, and the onslaught of negative publicity? Isn't it more frightening to not have an independent press?

Old 07-13-2017, 02:17 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,664,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Read the emails, not what Hannity wants you to know. The emails are all over the internet.
They still wont believe it, their minds are already made up. If the good Lord himself comes down here and tell them otherwise, they still wont believe it.

Old 07-13-2017, 02:19 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,836,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by exm View Post
Are you equally as disgusted with the fake media, and the onslaught of negative publicity? Isn't it more frightening to not have an independent press?

Yea, I thought Fox editing the emails they displayed to omit references to the Russian gov before showing them on air WAS pretty disgusting, admittedly. Without an independent press, we would never have even heard about this, and the Trump admin would still be saying that they never even had any contact with the Russians. So I am glad we can agree that having an independent press is a great thing!

Last edited by zzzSnorlax; 07-13-2017 at 02:34 PM..

Old 07-13-2017, 02:22 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,821,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaiChiMaster View Post
Pence is waiting in the wings and it is my guess that he v is the Trojan Horse that had been placed there so that the Republican Elite can regain control from the Billionaire Who Broke Ranks and Broke the Rules.
Pencie won't admit that he didn't meet with the Russians either. Don't know where he fits into this investigation.

Old 07-13-2017, 02:24 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,821,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
This is the kind of balanced reporting the right wants to see from CNN.
What are you talking about?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies