Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2017, 04:33 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,861,517 times

Advertisements

What is ironic is that the Trump team was so excited about Hillary's emails, and now it might be that Donnie's emails are going to come back and bite them in the behind ! How do you like emails now, Mr. Trump ?

This is getting REALLY good.

Old 07-11-2017, 04:35 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,810,574 times
Trump held a presser the day of junior's russia meeting and said he had a bunch of dirt on Hilary he'd be spilling. His secretary is mentioned in the email. But I'm sure he knew nothing and it's all just a coincidence.

Old 07-11-2017, 04:36 PM

19,811 posts, read 22,703,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
What is ironic is that the Trump team was so excited about Hillary's emails, and now it might be that Donnie's emails are going to come back and bite them in the behind ! How do you like emails now, Mr. Trump ?

This is getting REALLY good.
Oh it's going to get better. The news hounds AND the FBI are on his arse, lol. He'll be doing the Ned Beatty for sure..

Old 07-11-2017, 04:38 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,804,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
This is why the (D)'s lost. Tell me, who should I support?
This is the second time WaldoKitty went strangely silent. The first time was when the grab a woman by the ..... tapes came out.

It was then I realized that WaldoKitty really is a person and was hurt by what Trump said.

I am wondering now if she is like many Trump supporters and finally realizing that there is really something to this Russian thing.

Think about it this way. You have a relative accused of a crime. You have been defending that relative and claim it is impossible they did it. Then you finally see proof they were shopping at the gun store and asking for information which gun is best to commit a crime.

True, they didn't buy the gun on that visit. However, why was your relative there asking for a murder weapon?

At this point if you are Republican you must finally begin to accept the fact that the Russians really did help not only Trump. They helped other GOP candidates too.

Is the entire GOP Party crooked? Of course not.

They didn't for one help Senator John McCain.

Instead of continuing to bash Clinton, it is time for the GOP to clean house.

21,989 posts, read 15,728,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Trump held a presser the day of junior's russia meeting and said he had a bunch of dirt on Hilary he'd be spilling. His secretary is mentioned in the email. But I'm sure he knew nothing and it's all just a coincidence.
Is that on youtube?

36,853 posts, read 17,386,069 times
One day closer to Hillary being President, right libs?

Old 07-11-2017, 04:39 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,250,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
This is the second time WaldoKitty went strangely silent. The first time was when the grab a woman by the ..... tapes came out.

It was then I realized that WaldoKitty really is a person and was hurt by what Trump said.

I am wondering now if she is like many Trump supporters and finally realizing that there is really something to this Russian thing.

Think about it this way. You have a relative accused of a crime. You have been defending that relative and claim it is impossible they did it. Then you finally see proof they were shopping at the gun store and asking for information which gun is best to commit a crime.

True, they didn't buy the gun on that visit. However, why was your relative there asking for a murder weapon?

At this point if you are Republican you must finally begin to accept the fact that the Russians really did help not only Trump. They helped other GOP candidates too.

Is the entire GOP Party crooked? Of course not.

They didn't for one help Senator John McCain.

Instead of continuing to bash Clinton, it is time for the GOP to clean house.
You didn't answer my question. No one answers my questions. Why couldn't you answer my question?

Old 07-11-2017, 04:41 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,332,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
and?
And information is revealed much more quickly than it was 40 years ago. I thought it would have been self-explanatory.

Old 07-11-2017, 04:43 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,804,002 times
Personally I am wondering if it is finally time to speak to my brother again. We haven't spoken since before the election.

I know he has been a die-hard Trump supporter.

Will my own brother be able to finally admit he was wrong to support Trump?

Old 07-11-2017, 04:43 PM

26,657 posts, read 28,714,563 times
Would I ever love to be a fly on the wall within the upper echelon of the Republican party. Pence trying to distance himself from Trump, Ryan trying to distance himself from all of them, so many of them at odds and not knowing who to side with and which way to turn.

It's chaos! We only see the tip of the iceberg. Now I have changed my mind and I think Trump will fall, probably in Sept-Oct. Then either he makes a comeback or we get stuck with Pence. But that won't be the end of it because Pence isn't really clean either. And who is going to side with whom during this upheaval and chaos? It's a dirty mess for them and for us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies