Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2017, 06:59 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,278,839 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Any provable collusion evidence uncovered yet?
On 3 June 2016, at 10:36, Rob Goldstone (publicist) wrote:
Good morning
Emin (Agalarov, Azerbaijani businessman and singer-songwriter) just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras (Agalarov, Azerbaijani-Russian businessman and public figure) this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone

On 3 June 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr wrote:
Thanks Rob I appreciate that,. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summers. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?
Best,
Don

Old 07-16-2017, 07:01 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,078,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
I don't even know if he actually did say this in court.

If he did, don't know whether he was telling the truth or not. As you are well aware, the current US Attorney General lied under oath to Congress. It happens.

But do know it makes no difference to Trump Jr.'s situation.

That Russian attorney could have flown over on Air Force One, and it would still be illegal for Trump Jr., and Lord knows who else from the Trump campaign, to meet with her about sanctions, dirt on Clinton, or anythin else related to foreign policy or the election.

This attempt to distract attention is useless. I'm the only one paying attention to your nonsense and no one outside of Trumpworld gives a damn about how that Russian attorney got her visa extension or if she even had one.
The ignore button was made for posters like this. It's best to simply not engage the posters whose only goal is to deflect the thread. If no one responds to them, they can't accomplish their deflection.

Old 07-16-2017, 07:06 AM

89,026 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Where did this information come from? Link, please. Or at least give us the name of the U.S. Attorney.
The name of the US Attorney, Paul Monteleoni, is in my post. Go back and read it:

Post #2412

Old 07-16-2017, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
I don't even know if he actually did say this in court.
He did:

Post #2414

Add to that, a FARA complaint was filed against the Russian lawyer with the DOJ for lobbying Congress and the State Department to repeal the Magnitsky Act, and both she and Trump Jr have acknowledged the June 2016 meeting was another lobbying effort on behalf of that goal:

Quote:
"...in an interview with NBC News earlier this week, Veselnitskaya acknowledged her contacts with Trump Jr. and in Washington were part of a lobbying campaign to get members of Congress and American political figures to see "the real circumstances behind the Magnitsky Act.”
Exclusive: DOJ let Russian lawyer into US before she met with Trump team | TheHill

Old 07-16-2017, 07:16 AM

Quote:
No.

Old 07-16-2017, 07:16 AM

37,213 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Other than the emails and Junior's confession on video, no.

Old 07-16-2017, 07:19 AM

37,213 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
The name of the US Attorney, Paul Monteleoni, is in my post. Go back and read it:

Post #2412
Thank you. I hope it didn't hurt too much.

What a shame that Obama didn't sign an executive order for a travel ban against Russians...

Old 07-16-2017, 07:21 AM

12,970 posts, read 9,659,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
I don't recall he lied. He claimed he forced Obama to release his long birth cert.

I don't really care about any of this, and I don't care how well repped on this forum people ascribing to birtherism were.

Its irrelevant to me.
But, what about when he said on national tv, my investigators in Hawaii can't believe what they are finding. He sent his own team of investigators to Hawaii to dig up stuff on Obama. Nothing ever came of that, so was he lying. I'm sure if his people was finding something so bad, that they couldn't believe what they were finding, Trump would have gone public with that information.

Old 07-16-2017, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Thank you. I hope it didn't hurt too much.

What a shame that Obama didn't sign an executive order for a travel ban against Russians...
The Russian Lawyer had already been denied a visa to come to the US by the State Department. Loretta Lynch overrode that decision.

Old 07-16-2017, 07:33 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,629,144 times
How does all of this make Jr not guilty of collusion? They need to yank all of their security clearances if nothing else. I knew this family business that Trump insists on in the White House would bite him in the butt. They all lied on their security forms and that alone is actionable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies