Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2017, 10:13 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,851,378 times

Advertisements

Sec. of State Tillerson is the only person other than Trump, Putin and Lavrov who knows what was said and discussed during that meeting between the two heads of state. To the extent we can believe that Rogue POTUS Staff tweet, he played the good soldier with the press, but was making it known among staff that he was pissed about something that happened.
I’ll let you take it from there. This is just one of those things that I’ll plant in the back of my mind, keeping an eye out for any indication of whether or not there is a connection.
Washington Monthly | Who Dished the Dirt on Donald Trump Jr.?

I don't care who leaked it, I'm just elated that these C-O-R-R-U-P-T S-C-U-M and their dirty T-R-A-I-T-R-O-U-S deeds are being exposed!

Old 07-16-2017, 10:13 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,544,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
It actually WAS illegal for the Congress members and State Department officials she lobbied to repeal the Magnitsky Act to meet with her. Now what?

And WHT was she doing in a Congressional hearing on foreign affairs? How in the hell did the Obama Administration allow that?
Russian lawyer obtained Hill hearing seat from former Florida Trump campaign chair's husband
Russian lawyer obtained Hill hearing seat from former Florida Trump campaign chair's husband - ABC News

Old 07-16-2017, 10:17 AM

1,348 posts, read 792,854 times
Who dished? Likely the DNC.
Pretty good chance they arranged the "meeting" too.
I'm sure they have many more tricks up their sleeve. More to come......

Old 07-16-2017, 10:21 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,497,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Russian lawyer obtained Hill hearing seat from former Florida Trump campaign chair's husband
Russian lawyer obtained Hill hearing seat from former Florida Trump campaign chair's husband - ABC News

Wow! That's more bad news for Trump. I bet Trump's team made some phone calls to get the seat for Natalia. Mueller's team probably has the phone call history. Likely Trump or Manafort or Junior or Kushner called the Trump FL campaign chair to get Natalia a seat. There might even be some emails.

Here's a quote from the above link:

The husband of the former Florida chair of the Trump campaign obtained a front-row seat to a June 2016 House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing for Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian attorney who had met with Donald Trump Jr. at Trump Tower eight days prior.

Old 07-16-2017, 10:29 AM

26,580 posts, read 14,461,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
I haven't pushed any false info.
first:

Quote:
No surprise since Obama had a non American father and refused to release his birth certificate.
that's false. obama did release his birth certificate in june 2008.

then:

Quote:
he initially refused......then he released it........
that's also false. obama never once refused since the birth certificate had already been released.

Quote:
The facts are that Obama released a short form birth cert in 2008.
that "short form" IS the certified legal proof of birth. HI changed format in 2001 ( this birth certificate was issued in 2007 ).

Quote:
When that didn't quell the questions about his birth, he released a certified copy of the original in 2011.
the first copy was also certified. the second "long-form" was arranged by special request to the HI department of health since they no longer used that format. not only didn't it appease birthers it increased birtherism, thanks mainly to sheriff joe arpaio and the comically incompetent cold case posse.

Old 07-16-2017, 10:33 AM

13,388 posts, read 6,446,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
first:

that's false. obama did release his birth certificate in june 2008.

then:

that's also false. obama never once refused since the birth certificate had already been released.

that "short form" IS the certified legal proof of birth. HI changed format in 2001 ( this birth certificate was issued in 2007 ).

the first copy was also certified. the second "long-form" was arranged by special request to the HI department of health since they no longer used that format. not only didn't it appease birthers it increased birtherism, thanks mainly to sheriff joe arpaio and the comically incompetent cold case posse.
Why are you telling me the same things I've already told you?

Old 07-16-2017, 10:37 AM

26,580 posts, read 14,461,486 times
Quote:
you said you didn't tell falsehoods but you've said that obama refused to release his birth certificate and that he initially refused to release his birth certificate. both of those statements are false.

do you agree?

Old 07-16-2017, 10:37 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,843,388 times
Quote:
I suspect because you denied doing so.

Crazy talk.

Old 07-16-2017, 10:41 AM

13,388 posts, read 6,446,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
you said you didn't tell falsehoods but you've said that obama refused to release his birth certificate and that he initially refused to release his birth certificate. both of those statements are false.

do you agree?
I believe I clarified that, but let me spell it out for you again.

He released the short form. That didn't quell the questions. Then three years later he released a certified copy of the longer original birth cert.

If he wanted to answer peoples questions, he could have just done that to start with.

My statements are not false. That is what happened. Make of it what you will.

None of it matters to me.

Old 07-16-2017, 10:42 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,497,010 times
Trump junior tried to deflect from the June 9 Russia lawyer meeting hours before the Russia news story hit the press. So it likely wasn't Trump jr or Trump sr that leaked that story, else they wouldn't be trying to deflect.

The day that the news came out about that meeting, Trump junior tweeted an 'attack' against CNN similar that what daddy did with the wrestling video. But instead of dubbing the CNN logo on the wrestling person's head, junior's tweet dubbed the CNN logo on a top gun video where a fighter jet is blown up. Surely junior expected this tweet to become the top news story just like daddy's CNN video was. However, junior's attempt at deflection didn't work and the Russia meeting became the top news story.

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/201...-jr-tweet.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies