Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2017, 11:55 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,830,901 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
I hear Putin is making up a nice bed for him at a cozy little dacha on the Baltic, lol.
Oh man, they can make a new sitcom where Putin, Assange, and Trump all become roommates and get into wacky and awkward antics all day long!

Old 07-14-2017, 11:56 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max210 View Post
Anyone taking bets on if Trump is out of the office? My money is on no.
I don't know. He has been able to shed a lot of other scandals in the past, but you can only dodge so many bullets before one hits home. This latest mess is pretty significant, even ranking GOP leaders are saying "Enough is enough, spill what you know !"

Donald Trump is wearing thin on a lot of the people who he needs to survive. Not his core supporters, they are the "I could shoot anyone and not lose a single voter" type. We could have pictures of Trump making love to a goat and they would say he was trying to help farmers. I am talking about SENSIBLE Republicans, who voted for him to make a difference. So far, the only difference he has made is that he has created an administration so upside down and corrupt that there has never been one like it in our history.

If enough of his party leaders start turning against him, it is game over.

Old 07-14-2017, 12:00 PM

Unfortunately, it is a lot more difficult to toss your own son under the bus than it is to toss someone like Flynn.

Old 07-14-2017, 12:02 PM

13,510 posts, read 17,028,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I don't know. He has been able to shed a lot of other scandals in the past, but you can only dodge so many bullets before one hits home. This latest mess is pretty significant, even ranking GOP leaders are saying "Enough is enough, spill what you know !"

Donald Trump is wearing thin on a lot of the people who he needs to survive. Not his core supporters, they are the "I could shoot anyone and not lose a single voter" type. We could have pictures of Trump making love to a goat and they would say he was trying to help farmers. I am talking about SENSIBLE Republicans, who voted for him to make a difference. So far, the only difference he has made is that he has created an administration so upside down and corrupt that there has never been one like it in our history.

If enough of his party leaders start turning against him, it is game over.
A few months ago I would have called this hyperbole, but after the spin I'm hearing on this Russia thing from Trump loving dummies, it's not really.

Old 07-14-2017, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
A few months ago I would have called this hyperbole, but after the spin I'm hearing on this Russia thing from Trump loving dummies, it's not really.
Dude Trump sires the best goats, just the greatest! Wonderful beautiful goats! I mean, if you saw some of these goats, you just wouldn't believe your eyes, let me tell you. Strong healthy goats! Not at all like those nasty weak liberal goats!

Old 07-14-2017, 12:04 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Lynch PERSONALLY INTERVENED in her staying after her Visa expired.
the DOJ did grant natalia v. an extention in january 2016 so she could defend her client in a NY trial. what her status was between then and the meeting is currently unknown. senate judiciary chairman chuck grassley has called for all the visa/travel records for natalia in the US so hopefully that will bring some answers on that front.

but it really doesn't matter. none of it changes the fact that donald jr ( along with manafort and kushner ) attended a meeting with russian nationals under the belief they were to receive russian documents from russian officials and donald jr, along with the campaign, lied about the existence of the meeting.

Old 07-14-2017, 12:05 PM

12,966 posts, read 9,645,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
It may not be illegal just like getting a blow job in the Oval Office isn't illegal. But when you start lying about it, you can get in all kinds of trouble.

And, if it doesn't bother you that Dumbass, Jr. is meeting with officials of the Russian government during an election, you clearly have zero loyalty to the U.S. That's no crime either, but it's pretty crappy.
Amen to that

Old 07-14-2017, 12:08 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,752,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Collusion is colorblind. The 'race card' won't work here.
It's working quite well. Watch Fox news

Old 07-14-2017, 12:11 PM

17,986 posts, read 27,444,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Hmm..

So this allegedly happened AFTER Trump was elected? I thought this farce of a scandal happened before, so...

So, this Natalia character, you think she's doable?

Old 07-14-2017, 12:16 PM

88,971 posts, read 44,780,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
It's working quite well. Watch Fox news
Fox News didn't allow a Russian operative to stay in the US to lobby Congress and the State Department to repeal the Magnitsky Act on behalf of Russia and Putin. Loretta Lynch and the Obama DOJ did that, even after Congressional Staff and the State Department lodged complaints about her doing so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies