Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2017, 02:23 PM

6,675 posts, read 4,281,604 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
breaking news...there was apparently a 3rd Russian involved with the meeting as well!

however, in fairness to Don The Insignificant, how could he possibly know the true identities of those he scheduled the meeting with? a still captured by the Trump Tower security system has provided images of the Russian contingent on their way to the meeting, they seem totally on the level to me...

left to right (unidentified "assistant", lady lawyer, counter intelligence operative)
(from wiki)
Absolutely the best post of all. Well played sir, well played. I wish I could rep you +100.

Old 07-14-2017, 02:29 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,888,780 times
Not Really, and the subject was not even brought up in those 15 minute meeting.

Sekulow: 'No Illegality' in Trump Jr.'s Meeting With Russian Lawyer

So we could actual dispute the Claim from the Wa Post.

Old 07-14-2017, 02:33 PM

25,449 posts, read 9,817,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
A few months ago I would have called this hyperbole, but after the spin I'm hearing on this Russia thing from Trump loving dummies, it's not really.
What kind of spin are you hearing about this Russian thing? That Don, Jr. didn't have a meeting? That there wasn't a Russian cybersecurity person in the room? What? Please tell us exactly what the spin is that you are alluding to?

Old 07-14-2017, 02:35 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,894,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Again the left is chasing wind mills after reviewing this Russian Woman and the actual meeting nothing here. On the point of the reason for the meeting it is call Political Research and there was nothing offer or received.

This really goes back to the source of that reporter in the UK , which now he seems to have forgotten the whole issue.

Right wingers for a Coup? Seriously. Its been reported the Fascist Left and Dem's in the streets looting and burning. Not to mention assault! Philly,PHX, LA, Baltimore,,, ect!
When foreign governments contact you with "political research", you call the FBI. Period.

Old 07-14-2017, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Too bad that's not what the actual meeting was about. It was just another lobbying effort on behalf of Russia and Putin to repeal the Magnitsky Act, using Russian Adoption as the appeal

The question to ask is why Loretta Lynch and the Obama DOJ allowed her to remain in the country without a visa to do so, even after complaints were lodged about her lobbying Congress and the State Department on behalf of Russia and Putin.
No, the question to ask is why Don Jr. met with a Russian lawyer and cybersecurity person who provided him with documents that were to be used to sway the election. Keep up.

Old 07-14-2017, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
This is turning ugly on the left, and they're howling with rage. Typical.

Exclusive: DOJ let Russian lawyer into US before she met with Trump team | TheHill

So, again... The question to ask is why Loretta Lynch and the Obama DOJ allowed her to remain in the country without a visa to lobby on behalf of Russia and Putin to repeal the Magnitsky Act, even after complaints were lodged about her lobbying Congress and the State Department to do so.
No, the question to ask is why Don Jr. felt compelled to meet with her.

Old 07-14-2017, 02:42 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
I don't think there's such a thing as a former Russian spy. I think you're in for life. ..or death.
Sort of like statism.

Old 07-14-2017, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max210 View Post
We'll see who's right when Trump gets impeached, or not. Kinda like there's no way in chance Trump could win the election.
I have been saying all along, let's see where the investigation leads. I'm just responding to posts as they come up. I didn't say a thing about Trump being impeached. I'm just stating facts.

Old 07-14-2017, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by exm View Post
I wonder how many people here are putting all of this in perspective:
- When the meeting happened, the Russian interference was unknown to the public. Only the Obama Administration knew about it
- Trump was running the campaign with a skeleton crew, and it was obvious the Clintons and DNC were up to their dirty tricks
- His campaign received a call 'hey, we got dirt on the Clintons'. Again, the Russian factor was UKNOWN at the time

So they went. And DTJR admitted in hindsight he shouldn't have went to the meeting. But no information, favors or requests were exchanged. Nothing.

The liberals are really something else with all of this. No wonder they control virtually nothing in this country.
Documents were exchanged.
Russian-American lobbyist: Russian lawyer presented documents in Trump Jr. meeting - Business Insider

Old 07-14-2017, 02:48 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Not Really, and the subject was not even brought up in those 15 minute meeting.

Sekulow: 'No Illegality' in Trump Jr.'s Meeting With Russian Lawyer

So we could actual dispute the Claim from the Wa Post.
And you know this . . HOW?

By the good word of Donald Trump Junior and the Russian Lawyer?

I want the transcript.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies