Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2017, 03:20 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,602,089 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by exm View Post
EXACTLY!

All the liberal crybabies, especially in this thread. PURE ENTERTAINMENT!!!

I said it before, and I'll say it again: the meeting might not be ethical, but it's not criminal. PERIOD. There's no collusion, there's no proof Trump JR said "okay, give me this and I'll give you that". It was a Russian lawyer who probably worked for the government saying "we have dirt on your opponent". AND.THAT.IS.IT.
Nothing proves a point better than presenting a broad and uninformed statement as unimpeachable fact and then following it up with single-word, all-caps sentence of "PERIOD".

Old 07-11-2017, 03:21 PM

24,517 posts, read 33,373,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Republican administrations have been far more criminally corrupt.

Over the past fifty some years:

Democrats - 3 executive branch officials indicted with 1 conviction and 1 prison sentence.

Republicans - 120 executive branch officials indicted with 89 criminal convictions. 34 prison sentences.

Obama - 8yrs in office. 0 criminal indictments. 0 convictions. 0 prison sentences.

Bush, George W. - 8yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.

Clinton - 8yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. 1 conviction. 1 prison sentence.

Bush, George H. W. - 4yrs in office. 1 indictment. 1 conviction. 1 prison sentence.

Reagan - 8yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.

Carter - 4yrs in office. 1 indictment. 0 convictions and 0 prison sentences.

Ford - 2 1/2 yrs in office. 1 indictment. 1 conviction. 1 prison sentence.

Nixon - 6yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.

Johnson - 5yrs in office. 0 indictments. 0 convictions. 0 prison sentences.

https://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/...ump-Appointees

Republicans have been the most criminally corrupt party to hold the office of the presidency by a long shot. The current administration shows every sign of adding to those numbers.
THE CLINTON LEGACY

Old 07-11-2017, 03:24 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,327,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
The North Carolina GOP are the idiots who want to tell you where to pee. Hillary stinks on ice, but she at least knows how the government works.
Which is scary where she is involved. Under Hillary we invaded a country, ran guns out of that country to arm terrorists, got American's killed and one of the most lamest lies every devised to try and explain it away.

Do you really support this? You claimed to be far left. How do you support this kind of thing?

Old 07-11-2017, 03:25 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,327,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
So in other words the Trump defenders arguments have changed from:

There is no collusion.....

There is collusion but who cares?.......

I know you are but what am I?
My position has never changed. I don't speak for others.

Old 07-11-2017, 03:28 PM

20,198 posts, read 9,108,695 times
Hillary also said she would have destroyed all the Syrian airfields. She's a warmonger, I wanted no part of that after 8 years of war with Obama.

Old 07-11-2017, 03:33 PM

39,110 posts, read 51,356,528 times
Sad but at the same time hilarious watching the news reports with all the categorical denials by Trump, his staff, the RNC etc that there was any contact with the Russians now that the facts have emerged. Lie after lie after lie. I will give some of them, like Priebus, the benefit of the doubt in that they never thought Trump and his family were so corrupt that they would sell their country out to one of its main adversaries.

Old 07-11-2017, 03:34 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,534,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Hillary also said she would have destroyed all the Syrian airfields. She's a warmonger, I wanted no part of that after 8 years of war with Obama.
What does that have to do with Donny Jr meeting with the Russian Attorney? Maybe you want to go to the election forum to discuss your reason for choosing a particular candidate.

This discussion is about Donny Jr's Russian meeting and the aftermath.

Old 07-11-2017, 03:45 PM

19,879 posts, read 22,788,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Perjury is lying under oath. No one has been under oath. Even then, Clinton got away with it. Clapper had nothing happen to him. Blankfein? We were just fine with his perjury. Where were the complaints?
Sessions- under Oath in Congress.
Flynn- under oath in Congress.
Trump- certainly depends. He's under oath as a matter of the office. That could cross from perjury to dereliction or, more interestingly Article II, Section 3 of the Constitution requires the President to “take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed.”

Knowingly and willfully denying claims that his team willingly went to seek foreign intelligence WHILE HE WAS PRESIDENT is indeed running afoul of that clause as well. They got enough twitter crap to nail him on that IF HE KNEW his team did indeed seek that intel.

The rest? Statements have been made to investigators, and no one knows who has said what. If under oath- perjury. None the less the cover-up has been pretty blatant.

This guy is rotten apples to the core. Go rah-rah around him if you wish...

Old 07-11-2017, 03:46 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,943,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
so in light of the Clinton/Ukrainian collusion should we toss both camps in jail? or is it just the side you don't like that is corrupt?

and speaking of corruption, were you bothered at all over things like the IRS going after conservatives for doing exactly what liberals had been doing and intimidating them over 501c3 organization? because that happened.
There is no evidence of Clinton/Ukrainian collusion. Alexandra Chalupa was not working for the Clinton campaign.

Old 07-11-2017, 03:46 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,140,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Which is scary where she is involved. Under Hillary we invaded a country, ran guns out of that country to arm terrorists, got American's killed and one of the most lamest lies every devised to try and explain it away.

Do you really support this? You claimed to be far left. How do you support this kind of thing?
It's easy, just put a (D) in front of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies