Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 05:37 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,238,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
Did they change any votes?
Maybe they did. Maybe they didn't.

Why are you asking me? You should direct this question to the Kremlin, Trump, or the people running the investigation.

Quote:
Trolls are irrelevant. Remember that stereotype that red states are all lazy lay abouts on disability hopped up on meth, black lung, and prescription opiods and heroin?
What relevancy would Russian Trolls have on those without Internet access in Appalachia, in the coal mines, on the farms, or out in the sticks
My friend who lives in a deep red rural town has Internet access. WTF are you talking about?????

Old 08-23-2017, 05:39 PM

720 posts, read 501,165 times
The media is too busy chasing the "Trump pals around with white supremacists" spitball to care about the Russian investigation. Also interesting, Julian Assange stated he would release proof that Russia did not provide them with the DNC e-mails. This was the same week the whole mess in Charlottesville happened.

Old 08-23-2017, 05:39 PM

Quote:
If there is evidence of that, and it can be proven then do you hold the previous administration responsible for not safeguarding the election?

Was under their watch...
Talk about trying to shift the blame.

This is like asking if I'd hold the NFL officials responsible for Deflategate.

The answer is, "You are completely missing the point."

Old 08-23-2017, 05:40 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,501,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Maybe they did. Maybe they didn't.

Why are you asking me? You should direct this question to the Kremlin, Trump, or the people running the investigation.

My friend who lives in a deep red rural town has Internet access. WTF are you talking about?????

That's just the general concensus in here about red states and conservatives... been that way since I entered here...

Why I'm asking you, you seem pretty determined that it did in fact happen or that Russian Trolls somehow changed the election...

Still forgetting sidelining Sanders flipped alot of votes to Trump or 3rd party?
Or that your candidate wasn't liked or trusted and ran on a flawed campaign?

Old 08-23-2017, 05:40 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,631,426 times
Quote:

I just want to know if you think hacking was part of the "Russian collusion ".

Old 08-23-2017, 05:41 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,030,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaldDuth View Post
Seems it has fallen out of news headlines. Well, I guess it's normally hard to keep up a story when your story is "We'll have more on this next week ..." By the way, over 1 year and still no incriminating info? Lol.
Do you have a game or something. Somebody posts this every other day it seems. Go read -- do your own work.

Old 08-23-2017, 05:41 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,501,337 times
Quote:

Was Trump president during the elections? Did he appoint proper safeguards of the polls?
No? He wasn't president?
That's what I thought...

Old 08-23-2017, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I just want to know if you think hacking was part of the "Russian collusion ".

Exactly! It may be part of the collusion.

That means that are other parts that have nothing do with hacking DNC servers.

Old 08-23-2017, 05:43 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,761,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Hey, what's the latest on the "Russia Investigation"?

Same as the earliest: No evidence, no sign of any crime, no reason to have any investigation at all.

If Democrats were demanding an investigation of Donald Trump robbing a bank, the situation would be the same. Because he never did that either. And there's no evidence, no sign of any crime, no reason to have any investigation at all.

But the Democrats are still screaming for an investigation.... of something. ANYTHING.
But we're not screaming for an investigation. There are at least two active investigations into Trump's affairs right now. Why would we need more?

Old 08-23-2017, 05:44 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,631,426 times
Quote:
Exactly! It may be part of the collusion.

That means that are other parts that have nothing do with hacking DNC servers.

If it was part of it, why haven't the servers been inspected by experts in the FBI and NSA?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies