Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2017, 01:28 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,776,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeplorablePopulist View Post
You are in for a LONG LONG wait....we had to deal with 8 years of Obama bashing our country so yall get to deal with 8 years of President Trump praising it and fixing it. Why would AMERICANS stand against making America great again?
How is siding with our biggest enemy, who attacked our country making us great again? Sorry, but what Trump and Republicans are doing to this country is the very opposite of making it great. It's turning it into a 3rd world dictatorship.

Trump has already destroyed 100 years of soft power in the span of 6 months. One of the very things that has made us the dominant world power. That's not making us great again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2017, 01:32 PM

252 posts, read 124,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
How is siding with our biggest enemy, who attacked our country making us great again? Sorry, but what Trump and Republicans are doing to this country is the very opposite of making it great. It's turning it into a 3rd world dictatorship.

Trump has already destroyed 100 years of soft power in the span of 6 months. One of the very things that has made us the dominant world power. That's not making us great again.
Again proof they hacked our country....they are YOU'RE enemy and since you are siding with the deep state that hates America and wants permanent enemies to stay powerful we know where people like that stand. Russia is not my enemy,Putin is not my enemy,Syria is not my enemy,Assad is not my enemy,Iran is not my enemy,Rouhani is not my enemy,North Korea is not my enemy,Kim Jung Un is not my enemy. They are ALL the enemy of the deep state who uses the emotions of the gullible as their attack dogs and plays politics in the background trying to provoke war with many nations because THAT is how the deep state stays in power.

Old 07-09-2017, 01:34 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,401,311 times
You really have to have rocks for brains to support this or take this proposal seriously.

At any rate, this is the type of action that screams MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE.

Last edited by TreeBeard; 07-09-2017 at 01:49 PM..

Old 07-09-2017, 01:41 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:
Hell no its not. I don't trust any of them they ALL depend on war and conflict to stay afloat so OF COURSE they needed a NEW enemy to pick a fight with.
Are you new? Relations between the U.S. & Russia have been strained at best for decades. Russia is not a new enemy. Jesus, have people on this forum ever gone to school?

Old 07-09-2017, 01:43 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,078,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Are you new? Relations between the U.S. & Russia have been strained at best for decades. Russia is not a new enemy. Jesus, have people on this forum ever gone to school?
Trump supporters are poorly educated. That's how Trump says he likes his supporters to be. And now we see why.

Old 07-09-2017, 01:46 PM

33,016 posts, read 27,464,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) threw cold water on President Donald Trump's plan to team up with Russian President Vladimir Putin to form a "cyber security unit" that he claims will prevent future election hacking. Trump revealed the plan in a tweet on Sunday.

McCain Laughs Out Loud At Trump's Cyber Security Plan: Putin Can Help 'Since He's Doing The Hacking'' | Crooks and Liars

“The difference between genius and stupidity is: genius has its limits.”
Alexandre Dumas fils

There is no limit to Trump's Stupidity!

I read it as an unnecessary gratuitous and sarcastic dig, not a serious suggestion.

Old 07-09-2017, 01:46 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,593,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) threw cold water on President Donald Trump's plan to team up with Russian President Vladimir Putin to form a "cyber security unit" that he claims will prevent future election hacking. Trump revealed the plan in a tweet on Sunday.

McCain Laughs Out Loud At Trump's Cyber Security Plan: Putin Can Help 'Since He's Doing The Hacking'' | Crooks and Liars

“The difference between genius and stupidity is: genius has its limits.”
Alexandre Dumas fils

There is no limit to Trump's Stupidity!

It would appear, that in addition to Trump's many other faults and disorders, he also has Stockholm syndrome.

Old 07-09-2017, 01:50 PM

252 posts, read 124,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
You act like the deep state is something new....its not. Like I said they ALWAYS need permanent enemy. There are never a shortage of gullible people to believe their propaganda either. People really sad and mad over an election they were pretty much promised their candidate would win are easy targets.

Old 07-09-2017, 01:52 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,078,154 times
Quote:
"High Confidence" aka no proof. Gotcha. Like I said I want concrete irrefutable proof because until then its just leftist snowflakes crying over a lost election.
Let's say your house was broken into and some of your things stolen. The authorities have a strong suspect but they haven't definitively been able to make the case against him. Would your response be to say, hey, they have high confidence that this is the culprit, but since they haven't been able to provide irrefutable proof yet, why don't I just invite that guy into my house? I could let him get a good look at my new security system and let him see all the things he missed taking the first time he was there. Because, you know, even though the police are building a strong case against him, they haven't charged him yet, so I should trust him with my stuff.

That's basically what you're saying here.

I know, it really does sound stupid, doesn't it?

Old 07-09-2017, 01:54 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
It would appear, that in addition to Trump's many other faults and disorders, he also has Stockholm syndrome.
Even that would be a step up from Obama and SOS Clinton who had Sockpuppet syndrome.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies