Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2017, 03:43 PM

5,661 posts, read 3,529,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
If I have translated your garble properly, we're talking about cannabis here, get real. No one is knocking off granny for a fix of cannabis.

Cannabis doesn't ruin lives like meth, heroin, rx drugs, booze or even unhealthy fast food. The most dangerous part of cannabis is getting caught with it.

Your posts on cannabis related topics show you are not educated in this area. Every thread you create about the topic ends up with you looking foolish.
Yes, I am VERY educated in this area.
Do you think calling me foolish makes you look better? Maybe within your ego.
Name calling makes one look hmmmmmm......uneducated
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2017, 03:48 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,243,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post
Yes, I am VERY educated in this area.
Do you think calling me foolish makes you look better? Maybe within your ego.
Name calling makes one look hmmmmmm......uneducated
Sorry, but when it comes to the topic of cannabis, time and time again your posts reflect otherwise. It's time to shake the reefer madness mentality. We're talking about cannabis here, not crack, not heroin, not meth.

This whole story is hardly newsworthy.

Old 07-15-2017, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Sorry, but when it comes to the topic of cannabis, time and time again your posts reflect otherwise. It's time to shake the reefer madness mentality. We're talking about cannabis here, not crack, not heroin, not meth.

This whole story is hardly newsworthy.
This is Your opinion, which you have a right to.
And so do others.
You want to squash any other people's opinions that you do not agree with.
That in itself is hypocritical and narrow minded, and selfish.

Old 07-15-2017, 04:33 PM

3,129 posts, read 1,335,925 times
Quote:
This is Your opinion, which you have a right to.
And so do others.
You want to squash any other people's opinions that you do not agree with.
That in itself is hypocritical and narrow minded, and selfish.
Who's squashing your opinion? He's just calling you out when you are wrong.

If the opinions you have aired here on CD are really what you believe about cannabis and its effects on the humans who ingest it, then yes, you are embarrassingly clueless. In other words, you haven't a clue. It would be hard to find someone more detached from reality concerning Colorado or cannabis than you. You have been brainwashed since birth, and at some point in your life you permanently closed your mind to anything contrary to the Reefer Madness you were brought up with. These statements are coming from someone who actually lives in Colorado and has over 40 years of direct experience with the plant, versus you being 2000 miles away and having 0 years of experience. I wonder who's opinions are more likely to be right?

Even if you actually did visit Colorado and saw first hand that everything you believed about it being ruined by cannabis was not true, it still wouldn't change your opinions one bit, would it?

Last edited by Raddo; 07-15-2017 at 04:52 PM..

Old 07-15-2017, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddo View Post
Who's squashing your opinion? He's just calling you out when you are wrong.

If the opinions you have aired here on CD are really what you believe about cannabis and its effects on the humans who ingest it, then yes, you are embarrassingly clueless. In other words, you haven't a clue. It would be hard to find someone more detached from reality concerning Colorado or cannabis than you. You have been brainwashed since birth, and at some point in your life you permanently closed your mind to anything contrary to the Reefer Madness you were brought up with.

Even if you actually did visit Colorado and saw first hand that everything you believed about it being ruined by cannabis was not true, it still wouldn't change your opinions one bit, would it?
And another one, you, who squashes others people opinions .
Doesn't say much for you.
Bet it really enflated your ego saying I was brain washed at birth.
In all reality no the would you know?!

The ignorance in what you said in this post stands out like a fart in the wind

Old 07-15-2017, 05:01 PM

Quote:
And another one, you, who squashes others people opinions .
Doesn't say much for you.
Bet it really enflated your ego saying I was brain washed at birth.
In all reality no the would you know?!

The ignorance in what you said in this post stands out like a fart in the wind
The "brainwashed since birth" remark wasn't aimed specifically at you. Everyone over 30 has been brainwashed since birth by the propaganda spread by the government and the media, starting in 1937. That is when prohibition started, and Reefer Madness was produced by THE GOVERNMENT as a serious movie portraying the results of smoking Marijuana. If you believe that movie seriously depicts anything close to reality, then yes, brainwashed you are. If you DON'T believe that movie depicts reality, then you have to accuse the government of spreading propaganda.

Some of us have figured out it is all propaganda, and are actually a little embarrassed for those we come across that are so detached from reality.

Oh, and good job on dodging my question AGAIN.

Last edited by Raddo; 07-15-2017 at 05:12 PM..

Old 07-15-2017, 05:26 PM

Quote:
The "brainwashed since birth" remark wasn't aimed specifically at you. Everyone over 30 has been brainwashed since birth by the propaganda spread by the government and the media, starting in 1937. That is when prohibition started, and Reefer Madness was produced by THE GOVERNMENT as a serious movie portraying the results of smoking Marijuana. If you believe that movie seriously depicts anything close to reality, then yes, brainwashed you are. If you DON'T believe that movie depicts reality, then you have to accuse the government of spreading propaganda.

Some of us have figured out it is all propaganda, and are actually a little embarrassed for those we come across that are so detached from reality.

Oh, and good job on dodging my question AGAIN.
Why would I answer your question?
According to your facts, I have beeen brain washed.
Would my answer even matter. You make no sense.

It is telling how you aggressively defend marijuana

Old 07-15-2017, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Why would I answer your question?
According to your facts, I have beeen brain washed.
Would my answer even matter. You make no sense.

It is telling how you aggressively defend marijuana
Ok, the bolded part tells me you do believe Reefer Madness portrays reality. That clears up a lot of things. Thank you.

Old 07-15-2017, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Ok, the bolded part tells me you do believe Reefer Madness portrays reality. That clears up a lot of things. Thank you.
Your post #46 explains the "bolded part"
I am beginning to wonder if you are stoned right now.
You seriously are making no sense.

Old 07-15-2017, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Your post #46 explains the "bolded part"
I am beginning to wonder if you are stoned right now.
You seriously are making no sense.
Yes, and I asked my question in post #44, BEFORE the word brainwashed was even mentioned. You just don't want to answer it.

Quote:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies