Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do the Clintons kill their rivals?
I sincerely believe they have people killed 126 44.68%
It's a stupid conspiracy theory 156 55.32%
Voters: 282. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2017, 02:48 PM

3,536 posts, read 2,859,637 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aridon View Post
Little over 40% are nuts here. Wonder how many of the 40% believe literal versions of Noah and Adam & Eve? How about ancient aliens on history? Bigfoot?

Probably pretty similar.
How many morons still believe in the Russian meddling lie?

RR
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2017, 02:48 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krichton View Post
This thread is a great way to weed out the nutjobs on CD
How so?

Believing that two people who have ordered the deaths of tens of thousands of people they deemed enemies (as well as "collateral damage") in their duties as government officials would have no problem murdering someone aside from those duties?

Yes, it is nuts to believe that they or anyone else who has done likewise in the name of the State wouldn't do likewise outside of their official job.

It's like believing a serial rapist wouldn't rape a disabled girl because "that would just be too wrong".

Lord, it's Friday. Give me strength to make it to the weekend!

Serenity now!

Old 07-14-2017, 02:50 PM

1,708 posts, read 1,099,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
Do you actually believe the Clintons kill their political rivals?
Human life is of no value to a Cylon, so of course the Clinton's kill people. The Cylons have a plan.

Old 07-14-2017, 02:56 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,790,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
I see occasional talk about the Clintons whacking people, but I'm never sure how many people who spread these stories actually believe them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
I'd like to think "No"...but there have been some rather interesting coincidences.
I'd like to believe not as well, but there are too many very bizarre incidents to believe none of them are true. Seems the favorite OP is a crash (plane, car), with robbery attempts gone bad and suicide.

not sure if this will be readable, so here's the link as well.
THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

I would also suggest that no Doctor EVER do any surgery on either of them. Their doctors and lawyers tend to end up dead as well.

Old 07-14-2017, 03:01 PM

57,294 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aridon View Post
Little over 40% are nuts here. Wonder how many of the 40% believe literal versions of Noah and Adam & Eve? How about ancient aliens on history? Bigfoot?

Probably pretty similar.
That number gives you a good idea just how many crazies there are on CD, higher than I expected but I'm hoping some are just kidding.

Old 07-14-2017, 03:05 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I pay my taxes and avoid crossing them just like you.

I know I'm nothing to them whereas you believe they care about you.

Statism isn't the world's most dangerous religion for nothing. This thread is proof of that.
This thread is proof only that conspiracy theory nuts are nuts. And the belief that the Clintons are killing their political enemies is so cult-like it's beyond bizarre. Someone dies, and the cult members start looking for any possible connection, and they connect stuff with no evidence whatsoever. They do this cruelly to the families who've lost loved ones, because their hatred for the Clintons is so overwhelming that they willingly cast aside normal human consideration.

I never said anything about the Clintons caring about me. So why have TWO of you made that remark?

I've never argued for statism, either. Common sense isn't statism.

The Clintons aren't killers. They aren't protected by some vast, unnamed, unelected network. The police aren't incompetent.

Old 07-14-2017, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
That number gives you a good idea just how many crazies there are on CD, higher than I expected but I'm hoping some are just kidding.
Why would someone who has ordered the deaths of tens of thousands of people within the confines of their job have a problem doing so outside the confines of their job?

This goes for the Clintons, Trump, Bush, Obama, and the rest on Gilligan's Island.

Old 07-14-2017, 03:06 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobster View Post
Do you love the Clintons?
No.

I love common sense, though.

Old 07-14-2017, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
This thread is proof only that conspiracy theory nuts are nuts. And the belief that the Clintons are killing their political enemies is so cult-like it's beyond bizarre. Someone dies, and the cult members start looking for any possible connection, and they connect stuff with no evidence whatsoever. They do this cruelly to the families who've lost loved ones, because their hatred for the Clintons is so overwhelming that they willingly cast aside normal human consideration.

I never said anything about the Clintons caring about me. So why have TWO of you made that remark?

I've never argued for statism, either. Common sense isn't statism.

The Clintons aren't killers. They aren't protected by some vast, unnamed, unelected network. The police aren't incompetent.
1. Have the Clintons ordered the deaths of tens of thousands of people within the confines of their "job duties"?

2. If yes, why would they hesitate to do so outside their official "job duties"?

Old 07-14-2017, 03:08 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,790,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
This thread is proof only that conspiracy theory nuts are nuts.
I agree! The left should stop all the Russia conspiracy theory memes we've been drowning in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies