Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2017, 07:42 PM

6,844 posts, read 2,861,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
And I should care or have a say in how another person raises their child because...

???
Because "ZOMFG Trannies!!1!!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2017, 07:42 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,637,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James420 View Post
So if Kaitlyn Jenner likes girls is she a lesbian or not?
If she did, then yes, but she does not.

Old 08-13-2017, 07:53 PM

58 posts, read 45,737 times
I am male. But I don't care about toilet issues. If there is some creep going to harass women under that guise somewhere then it should be addressed. Mind you I have seen some weirdos in public toilets at airports and bus terminals . Harmless apparently but I'm sure more dangerous people are out there. It is the current situation without any bathroom laws.

I don't care what adults do to themselves. Not being hurtful here either. I hope for them the people have thought it out and are making a good decision. Teenagers are mostly similar in that regard in my pov. 3 year old's and so on I see issues. Is there any hurry to decide such issues. Why not wait until the people are older. Is there a chance people get confused and then start something which spirals out further and further. I hope the parents did not make the decisions lightly.

My idea is people should try to cope. Then try something else if that absolutely does not work. Not everyone needs to have those operations as a rule. People should decide for themselves. I am absolutely against violence against these people.

Old 08-13-2017, 08:04 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,884,203 times
Two genders, that is it. Gender is identified through what sex you are, so male equals man, female equals woman. No amount of blabbing will change that. Given I have seen a state now offers a person to choose what sex they are on their driver's license, I see the insanity has really begun, as sex can never, ever be changed. If a male chooses female, guess what, if this person dies in the desert and bones found years later, the corner is going to identify the bones as male.

Old 08-13-2017, 08:06 PM

29,885 posts, read 25,023,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
Two genders, that is it. Gender is identified through what sex you are, so male equals man, female equals woman. No amount of blabbing will change that. Given I have seen a state now offers a person to choose what sex they are on their driver's license, I see the insanity has really begun, as sex can never, ever be changed. If a male chooses female, guess what, if this person dies in the desert and bones found years later, the corner is going to identify the bones as male.
In a few more generations, the government will be forcing Americans to spend half their lives living as the opposite sex, so all is fair and equal. That's a liberal's dream right there. Creepy stuff they have planned for us...

Old 08-13-2017, 08:11 PM

6,844 posts, read 2,861,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
Transsexuals experience themselves as being of the opposite sex, despite having the biological characteristics of one sex. A crucial question resulting from a previous brain study in male-to-female transsexuals was whether the reported difference according to gender identity in the central part of the bed nucleus of the stria terminalis (BSTc) was based on a neuronal difference in the BSTc itself or just a reflection of a difference in vasoactive intestinal polypeptide innervation from the amygdala, which was used as a marker. Therefore, we determined in 42 subjects the number of somatostatin-expressing neurons in the BSTc in relation to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and past or present hormonal status. Regardless of sexual orientation, men had almost twice as many somatostatin neurons as women (P < 0.006). The number of neurons in the BSTc of male-to-female transsexuals was similar to that of the females (P = 0.83). In contrast, the neuron number of a female-to-male transsexual was found to be in the male range. Hormone treatment or sex hormone level variations in adulthood did not seem to have influenced BSTc neuron numbers. The present findings of somatostatin neuronal sex differences in the BSTc and its sex reversal in the transsexual brain clearly support the paradigm that in transsexuals sexual differentiation of the brain and genitals may go into opposite directions and point to a neurobiological basis of gender identity disorder.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10843193

Old 08-13-2017, 08:13 PM

131,039 posts, read 12,245,267 times
Adults can do whatever they want, but children are too young to be operated on. Let them dress how they want & wear their hair how they want, but no surgery or homones till adulthood.

Old 08-13-2017, 08:18 PM

691 posts, read 422,203 times
Im lost. One of the most mind-blowingly fascinating things about Women is babies !!! growing, birthing, feeding and raising. It is a VERY hard thing on a female from the stretching skin to the cracked nipples. This is a part of life us men will never suffer...

.... but in the face of a life style ..... some of us men disrespect it....

Old 08-13-2017, 08:27 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,431,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
Because "ZOMFG Trannies!!1!!"
Ha!

I guess that's it.

Old 08-13-2017, 08:28 PM

25,884 posts, read 16,602,938 times
Transgender kids=creepy, whacked in the head liberal parents projecting their insanity onto innocent children.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies