Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2017, 11:10 PM

160 posts, read 152,417 times

Advertisements

Italian Mafia is more dangerous. The new 5 of NYC are Colombo, Lucchese, Amato, Marasco, and Bonanno. MS-13 is more like the Folk Nation vs People Nation prison gangs, except Mexican. Prison gangs with tattoos all over there face. Anyway how is their a new 5 of New York City. 2007 Andrew Marasco met with the Bonanno's in Arizona. They are now what were the Gambino's. 2010 Kyle Amato met with Colombo's in Florida. They are now what were the Genovese. 2009 Marasco quits his job at Knights Inn and Travelodge and moves to Direct Care Worker for Ohio's Choice and West Virginia's Choice. 2011 after failed trys to find another job Marasco met with Amato. Marasco hacked a website I can't remember exactly when. In August 24, 2011 Marasco committed arson to a Budget Lodge motel. Last time they met. Many of true mobsters rarely meet in NYC and live in paranoia wearing of wires. 2012 Marasco went to jail for obstruction. F.B.I. create propaganda websites to make the majority think the old 5 are still around. As far as Gotti they are retired of the Gambino's. Both Kyle Amato and Andrew Marasco are "made" men. Ages are usually around 20 and 75 unless you are serving life. John "Sonny" Franzese is an example of what is a mobster\\ Garnett Rocchi example of what isn't. Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Manhattan, and Bronx. October 18, 2017. Zach Hale.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2017, 12:04 AM

2,112 posts, read 1,141,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
They are both scum and parasites; but at least the "Italian" mob had (or has) some principles. Namely women and children aren't touched except in extreme circumstances. Ditto for totally innocent persons.
Tell that to the family of Nicholas Green

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-ma...heart-lived-on

Old 10-18-2017, 04:58 AM

4,534 posts, read 4,930,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
Very true. I lived alone back in the 60's in the West Village. A gang had infiltrated the area and were following and raping young women. Scared me coming home alone from work. There was an Italian Social Club down the street to my building. Fear them? Absolutely not. I would wave to them, say Buona Notte, and they would tip their hats to me. When my Mom visited me, she would always go over and talk to them. She spoke fluent Italian.

One day one of the men came up to me and said if I was ever in trouble to come to them for help. When I was being followed, I went straight to that club. They all got up, walked me to my building, and lined up in front of the building entrance. One man walked me upstairs to my apartment.

I have no idea what happened afterward, but I was never followed again. Also, never saw any of those gang members in the area. They must have left. Found out they were not wanted there?

As others have said Code of Honor. Omerta. Something like this is considered part of that Code of Honor.

Yes, omerta:

Italy Shocked by Organized Crime Killing of Children : Mafia: Slayers no longer make effort to be sure that innocent persons are not in the way when they attack their targets. - latimes

Children murdered by the Mafia as Italian mobsters sink to new low - Mirror Online

'Unimaginable:' Italy mourns 3-year-old killed in suspected mafia hit - CNN

Despite how Hollywood and HBO shows portray the Italian mafia, they've been executing children and the elderly for decades.

Old 10-18-2017, 05:13 AM

2,085 posts, read 2,141,237 times
MS-13...absolutely ruthless. Theyre as violent as any actual cartel. And ISIS/Al Queda/Al Habab is the closest thing to any of the cartels in terms of sheer brazen ruthlessness.

Machetes are the trademark tool (not weapon) of choice for MS-13, and the new members arent even getting face tatoos anymore, so they could look like the guy fixing your latte at starbucks.

Old 10-18-2017, 06:06 AM

1,229 posts, read 859,352 times
Good friend of mine from high school was on the gang task force for the San Bernardino county sheriff's office for 22 years.....and they dealt with Crips, Bloods, Surenos and various other gang sub groups.

He once told me the most dangerous of all : An Iraqi/Afghanistan war veteran with severe PTSD, involved in a domestic dispute -- Trump's them all.

Why --- Because they're the most likely to shoot first.... and in most cases, they don't fear death.

Anyone ever seen the Bloods dance? LOL!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq0IKmqNIaw

Old 10-18-2017, 07:15 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Just curious, we all know the famous stores about the Italian mob, and they have had quite a lot of power, in their home countries, in the states, on political benches and whatnot, and they have been around for a very long time. Then there is the MS-13 gang members which are a huge threat to national security, and pretty much destroyed their home country of El Salvadore. Which of the two are more dangerous and have had more of an influence on things? Will the MS-13 gang be brought down eventually, or will they just fade to the back but still be a silent threat like the Italian mob is still to this day?
Both of those gangs are pikers compared to law enforcement. They're the biggest organized crime unit in America.

Old 10-27-2017, 08:59 PM

Post Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Both of those gangs are pikers compared to law enforcement. They're the biggest organized crime unit in America.
Agreed. That is why I am not law enforcement.
Colombo-Michael "Mikey Slammer" Persico. Loansharking, racketeering and murder.
Amato-Joseph "Twenty Twenty" Amato. Theft, arson, murder.
Marasco-Andrew "Brain Freeze" Marasco. Arson, hacking, and murder.
Bonanno-Joseph "Joe Saunders" Cammarano Jr.
Lucchese-John "Big John" Castelluci.
Chicago_Outfit
Unknown
Philadelphia
Joey "Skinny Joe" Merlino. Loansharking, theft, illegal gambling and murder.
Detroit_Partnership
Paul "Big Paul" Corrado.
NJ_DeCavalcante
Anthony "Marshmallow" Mannarino. Loansharking, theft, illegal gambling, and murder.
New England
Carmen "Big Cheese" DiNunzio
Law enforcement line their pockets and hate admendments.

Old 10-27-2017, 09:11 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
MS-13, they have no honorable Rules and loyalty is more than fleeting. Known more than one Made Man personally, they were criminals but they at least had some Honor. I only met one MS-13 member and he was scared of being off'ed by his own buds, never knew what happened to him in the end, but he was Gone. But all Criminals, either way.

Old 10-28-2017, 05:50 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 3 days ago)

27,180 posts, read 13,461,836 times
Having switched channels and seen a bit of the US Show 'Mob Wiv's' on free view channel itvbe here in England, I would definately say those women (I use the word loosely as I think some of these women have penises) scare the hell out of me.!!!!

They definately don't know what toilet to use.

One of them looks like an elderly Sly Stallone in a wig, another resembles an elderly Ozzy Osbourne, although to be fair to Ozzy is better looking.

I certainly will be more careful in future when channel surfing.

Old 12-21-2017, 10:08 PM

Post Mafia

Alright. New set. Bosses are of NYC 5.
All bureaus agree.
Lucchese=Vincent "Vinny Casablanca" Mancione as of 2012.
Colombo=Theodore "Teddy" Persico as of 2017.
Marasco=Andrew "Brain Freeze" Marasco as of 2011.
Amato=Kyle "20/20" Amato as of 2011.
Bonanno=Joseph "Joe Saunders" Cammarano Jr. as of 2015.
Ages are 20 to 75.
Right eye means you murdered a actual family member. Left eye means you murdered extended family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0mfHlwsvr4
Salvatore "Toto" Riina is also dead.
Italian Mafia is more dangerous. M.S.-13 try recruiting are about the same. More politics w/ the mafia which is being carried by many.
Example: Russian are Bratva, Japanese are Yakuza, Chinese are Triads.
The mafia originated in Sicily, Italy.
You must be Sicilian or Italian to be a member. You have Sicilian "Cosa Nostra", Calabrian 'Ndranghetta, Sicilian "Stidda", "Sacra Corona Unita" Puglia, Camorra Campania, Italy.
Beretta 9 is are weapon of choice. Shotguns and rifles are rare weapons of choice.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies