Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2017, 06:10 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,472,248 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
Boy did that former imbecile do a number on this nation.
I think it's hilarious that you blame everything on Obama.

Old 08-01-2017, 06:27 PM

46,987 posts, read 26,047,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
The Right's fascination with bodily functions never ceases to amaze.
Scene: A shipwreck on the high seas. The water flies like smoke, the masts of a larger vessel poke up from the turbid sea. A liferaft is being tossed about. Out of the murk comes a Coast Guard helicopter. A rescue swimmer jumps into the ocean and approaches the liferaft, where a sole survivor is shivering with cold, but still trying to get on Twitter.

RESCUE SWIMMER (loud): I'm Dave and I'll be your rescue swimmer today. We have to hurry, the pilot is worried about fuel and the weather is deteriorating. Can you get out of the raft and into the winch basket?

TRUMP VOTER (in raft): Not so fast! I need to know about the bathroom situation.

RS: Sir, what? We have heads on the cutter, but I need you to get out of the raft!

TV: Well, you look like a strappin' man, so I'm not worried about you. Stand-up guy, and I mean that literally. What about the pilot? Does he use a gender-appropriate bathroom, and how? One hears rumors...

RS: Sir, this is a serious situation! What does bathrooms have to do with it?

TV: I'm not getting in a helicopter with people whose sexual orientation and gender identity isn't explained to me in terms I feel comfortable with. I vote! I have rights!

RS: Sir, we have to leave!

TV: That's not the behavior of someone with nothing to hide. It's a perfectly simple question - funnel or sitting down?

RS: Whaat?

TV: FUNNEL OR SITTING DOWN? Never mind, tell your so-called "Admiral" to send a helicopter with gender-appropriate crew next time.

RS visibly gives up, gets in basket, signals winchman, is hoisted. Helicopter leaves.

TV, settling back in raft: That'll learn them.

TV keeps checking for tweets as the storm increases.

Old 08-01-2017, 06:50 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,116,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
I'm a guy and I pee sitting most nights. It beats trying to stabilize myself when I'm 1/2 asleep and/or having to turn the lights on.

Is that a problem? My doctor, who is male, told me he does the same. I suspect a lot of guys do...especially those who live with other people (splashing walls and floors is not a social grace).

Caring about how others remove their bodily fluids seems to be a perversion. Didn't you learn about such things during your lifetime?
Your not alone, I have Prostatitis and I was told by my urologist that urinating while sitting is the best way to completely empty the bladder.

Old 08-01-2017, 06:54 PM

34,251 posts, read 18,616,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
I think it's hilarious that you blame everything on Obama.
Obama, his DOJ, and the Democrats have created a environment of selective enforcement of laws based on their social engineering goals. It is a fact. Just one example of their willful non-enforcement of immigration law which is a backbone of our society, and our sovereignty as a nation. There is much worse you can do to a sovereign nation, and its citizens.

Old 08-01-2017, 06:56 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,968,080 times
Time to fire this idiot. Good riddance to the "Commandant."

We can fire all of the trannies and their enablers and replace them with real men and women who know how to get ther work of the military accomplished.

Thank God Trump won to end this nonsense.

Old 08-01-2017, 06:57 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,546,382 times
Quote:

Commandant: 'I Will Not Break Faith' With Transgender Coast Guardsmen | Military.com
No one is listening to your boy, it's only gonna get better.

Old 08-01-2017, 06:58 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,833,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Time to fire this idiot. Good riddance to the "Commandant."

We can fire all of the trannies and their enablers and replace them with real men and women who know how to get ther work of the military accomplished.

Thank God Trump won to end this nonsense.
Seriously? How many of those trannies do you think have died so you can spew your hatred freely?

Old 08-01-2017, 07:01 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,968,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Seriously? How many of those trannies do you think have died so you can spew your hatred freely?
Very few to none. This trannie fad is a construct of the left that has happened in recent years. There may be gender dysphoria, but it isn't until recently that it has been popularized by people like you. What it really is is a mental illness.

Normal people don't chop their sexual organs off, and I don't care what any liberal says about it.

Old 08-01-2017, 07:02 PM

1,978 posts, read 1,555,122 times
Quote:

Commandant: 'I Will Not Break Faith' With Transgender Coast Guardsmen | Military.com
If it is promulgated as a lawful order, it will be followed, period. God Bless President Donald J. Trump!

Old 08-01-2017, 07:03 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,797,346 times
Quote:

Pentagon made clear nothing changes until Trump/ Admin clarify.

He blindsided his Generals and tweeted.

This has all to do with Trump and nothing to do with Obama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies