Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2017, 05:08 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,315,210 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
You better believe they''ll be a civil. These idiots have no idea they're playing with fire. Im not a violent man but if there is a civil war. I hope the corrupt liberal main street media gets targeted first!!!

https://www.infowars.com/savage-civi...mp-taken-down/
If your messiah gets taken down it will be through legal means. Those American legal rights seem to mean nothing to you just go kill some of your fellow Americans because they dont think the way you want them to. Its not liberals destroying the country its RWNJs like Jones,Limbaugh,FOX spewing a daily dose of hate venom and vitriol to the simple minded.

Old 08-05-2017, 05:10 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,664,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
Trump is not a revolutionary or someone who thought about turning the trump voters into a paramilitary force or militia like Franco or hitler or mussolini did, its not even any sort of right wing force like in Ukraine or Hungary

This little coup isnt just about trump its about hatred of white men and trump voters and the desire for a browning of America, hatred of the white military, white law enforcement, white rural and suburban men, white gun owners,any sort of white masculinity, its basically a race war parading as hatred of trump . They hate trump voters as much as trump
But it isn't the Trump haters who are talking about a civil war. It's you. It's white right wing men who are doing the hating against all the people you've just named in your post.
I believe you've just screwed the pooch with you entire premise.

Old 08-05-2017, 05:10 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkerP View Post
Thank you! I don't get it either. All this talk talk talk. Then a Scalise situation happens and you get idiots like Ted Nugent crying "Oh we need to be civil. I'll tone down my hateful rhetoric"
Get real people
Yeah; not sure that even lasted 30 days for the foul mouthed old man Nugent.

Old 08-05-2017, 05:11 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
And each time they've been telling the truth. Don't see anything funny about it.
rubbish, there is been no violence at all. from nov 8th to today, there has been virtually zero violence. 325 million people and how many thousand deaths due to riots? how many thousand people stomped to death by mobs? How many armed groups in open rebellion or cities rising up and seizing control?

answer zero. all you have is few kids shouting at each and slapping each other. You can see worse in any Friday night A&E.

Old 08-05-2017, 05:16 PM

1,168 posts, read 1,227,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
But it isn't the Trump haters who are talking about a civil war. It's you. It's white right wing men who are doing the hating against all the people you've just named in your post.
I believe you've just screwed the pooch with you entire premise.
There is a big difference between expressing your views to protect your country and the active repression and undermining of the country that the liberals have been pushing for the last 10 years.

Old 08-05-2017, 05:19 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe33 View Post
There is a big difference between expressing your views to protect your country and the active repression and undermining of the country that the liberals have been pushing for the last 10 years.
The only people repressing our country are the backwards knuckle draggers who hate any kind of progress and wish to deliver us back to the 1950's.

We pass, thank you very much.

Old 08-05-2017, 05:21 PM

1,194 posts, read 726,641 times
Quote:
As to a civil war? You think you can beat the US military? Cause they are siding with law and order, not Trumpty dumpty.
I got some harsh news for you...I guarantee you that the majority of the US military would support Trump in a civil war!!!

Old 08-05-2017, 05:21 PM

1,168 posts, read 1,227,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
The only people repressing our country are the backwards knuckle draggers who hate any kind of progress and wish to deliver us back to the 1950's.

We pass, thank you very much.
Specifics? Ill point out also the the 50's were the results of the democrats. You probably dont know the truth because you werent alive then and the libs have done their best to twist the facts.

Old 08-05-2017, 05:29 PM

30,436 posts, read 21,271,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
I like having healthcare. Most people do. More people now support the ACA since they figured out it and Obamacare are one in the same and they are benefitting immensely from it. Gas prices where I live never went too far above $2 during the last 8 years.
You must live on another planet. I remember gas prices welll above $3.30 a gal pal well after Bush2 left office. I don't have Health Ins. I am fit as a bull and have no need for it, but thanks to Obamabutt and Roberts they think i should be forced to buy it.

Old 08-05-2017, 05:30 PM

3,197 posts, read 5,377,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
I got some harsh news for you...I guarantee you that the majority of the US military would support Trump in a civil war!!!
OK kiddo! Put up your video games and wash your hands. It's time for dinner.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies