Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2017, 05:21 PM

5,660 posts, read 5,089,458 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Only a hate filled racist pig would want to sterilize all black men.

Certainly you're not a hateful racist pig, are you?

I really thought you were a kind, caring, self aware human being. Perhaps I was wrong.

I'll reassess and get back to you.
Yeah, you do that. I'll just wait here...........

We spay and neuter other feral animals to prevent unwanted reproduction, don't we?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2017, 05:25 PM

5,792 posts, read 5,109,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
And then what? Lock them up for a day until they get a public defender and bail out? What would that accomplish? I'd go for your idea if it involved mandatory sterilization before they are released. Doesn't have to be a complicated process... just use the SteerMaster2000 bolt cutter and it's done. Give them a bag of frozen peas to clutch until they can walk upright.
I actually have no problems with gangs and criminals getting castrated. I don't care what color they are, but they really should not be breeding. It would be a great deterrent. I am sorry but I think our justice system is just too lenient with gangs.

Old 08-06-2017, 05:34 PM

12,265 posts, read 6,474,011 times
Our guns for all policy isn`t working out so well. The last killing in my neighborhood was over a burnt casserole and just 2 weeks ago a woman was gunned down for the way she was driving. I hate to burst anyone`s little snot bubble but white folks are being killed too. Woman charged with killing husband after fight over burned casserole - CBS News
Enough with the "gangs" talk IMO.

Old 08-06-2017, 05:42 PM

8,241 posts, read 3,492,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
I actually have no problems with gangs and criminals getting castrated. I don't care what color they are, but they really should not be breeding. It would be a great deterrent. I am sorry but I think our justice system is just too lenient with gangs.
A deterrent? That's what people thought about prison, but it's a status symbol among those types to have served time.

Old 08-06-2017, 05:53 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
You don't find the whole thing ridiculous? That Baltimore's crime is so bad that someone tried to step forward and call for 72 hours of no murders? How pathetic. No?
You deride the efforts of good people to make a difference?

Old 08-06-2017, 05:55 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Our guns for all policy isn`t working out so well. The last killing in my neighborhood was over a burnt casserole and just 2 weeks ago a woman was gunned down for the way she was driving. I hate to burst anyone`s little snot bubble but white folks are being killed too. Woman charged with killing husband after fight over burned casserole - CBS News
Enough with the "gangs" talk IMO.
Not to mention all of the suicides.

People dying by their own guns ... in their own hands.

Not very good for protection if the perpetrator can get that close.

Old 08-06-2017, 05:58 PM

2,407 posts, read 1,505,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
You deride the efforts of good people to make a difference?
Really?

I'm talking about the pathetic state of Baltimore when it has to come to this.

Either you must know that and are yanking my chain, or you are really that dense.

Old 08-06-2017, 07:30 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,664,501 times
Quote:
Really?

Either you must know that and are yanking my chain, or you are really that dense.
Maybe so, but just for the record, are you blaming the people that live there or the government that runs the place.

Old 08-06-2017, 09:11 PM

21,478 posts, read 10,579,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
And then what? Lock them up for a day until they get a public defender and bail out? What would that accomplish? I'd go for your idea if it involved mandatory sterilization before they are released. Doesn't have to be a complicated process... just use the SteerMaster2000 bolt cutter and it's done. Give them a bag of frozen peas to clutch until they can walk upright.
I said that because people actually did that in the '90s. I saw a group of people in a really bad neighborhood that got fed up with the drug dealing and prostitution happening on their block and no one stopping them out of fear, so they took turns filming them from their apartments, making sure they got the faces of not just the gangs but of their customers too. They turned over the film to the police and got them arrested. It worked.

Old 08-06-2017, 09:14 PM

32,075 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Really?

Actually, this isn't all Baltimore. It's only certain areas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies