Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2017, 09:04 AM

1,816 posts, read 1,150,702 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
He got more than a free pass. He got elected twice because of his skin color. And he tricked millions of idiots to vote for him because of his skin color.
Bogus claim regarding BO, but I know for a fact and so do you, that the "round ones" white skin allowed him to get the pass that BO never would have received, if he had talked about grabbing genital parts and had not released his taxes. For BO that would have been disqualifying and he never would have become POTUS.

To deny that reality is just to sound and look foolish. So please admit or move on - your choice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2017, 09:08 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
And Im sure the ultra liberal founder of twitter did absolutely NOTHING to make sure OBUMMERS tweet didt get force trended at the top..right?
It just kills you that Obama STILL gets respect & attention the likes of which that current piece of crap in the WH will never see, doesn't it? Lol, that pleases me.

Old 08-16-2017, 09:10 AM

29,487 posts, read 14,656,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
As thinking people and non-racists are appalled at the actions and commentary of our reality television President, intelligent and informed people can take a moment to pause and reflect on just how good of a job President Obama did for 8 years. His signature legislation, the Affordable Care Act, cannot be replaced by all three houses of Congress united against it, because it is simply too good to replace.

But even more importantly, his steady hand and unifying voice kept this country together in trying times, and his most vocal detractors, people like Donald Trump, were either serial liars (birth certificate, inauguration size, millions of illegal voters, blah blah blah) or hardcore racists like the ones he supported in Charlottesville.

Thank you President Obama for all you did. Every day thinking Americans appreciate you more and more.

He did bail out the auto industry and the banks. The economy did start to climb , as well as my home value. Those are definitely positives. What I think will tarnish his "shine" is the flailing ACA and how divisive he was for this country though.

Old 08-16-2017, 09:11 AM

3,357 posts, read 1,234,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Obama backed the Baton Rouge and Dallas BLM terrorists as well as the Democrat terrorist that attacked Republican Congressman...this white racist killer, the black racists that attacked and killed the cops, and the DC shooter are all a pot of evil that have to be stopped.
He did??? You have been drinking in a bunch of nonsense...

Old 08-16-2017, 09:12 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,227,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
It just kills you that Obama STILL gets respect & attention the likes of which that current piece of crap in the WH will never see, doesn't it? Lol, that pleases me.
No, he gets respect and attention from the Left, his side of the political spectrum. The Right hates him just like the Left hates Trump.

I know, it's very difficult to understand for someone like you.

Old 08-16-2017, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
No, he gets respect and attention from the Left, his side of the political spectrum. The Right hates him just like the Left hates Trump.

I know, it's very difficult to understand for someone like you.
Trump has zero respect from anyone, regardless of which side. That's painfully obvious. I know, it just chews you up inside. Lol.

Old 08-16-2017, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Trump has zero respect from anyone, regardless of which side. That's painfully obvious. I know, it just chews you up inside. Lol.
He has plenty of respect. You are brainwashed by the liberal media into thinking he has zero respect.

Old 08-16-2017, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
He has plenty of respect. You are brainwashed by the liberal media into thinking he has zero respect.
Keep up the kook-aid rhetoric, Trump supporters are irrelevant.

Old 08-16-2017, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Keep up the kook-aid rhetoric, Trump supporters are irrelevant.
And haters like you are even more irrelevant. Just look how much your protests, riots and temper tantrums have done to change anything.

Old 08-16-2017, 09:32 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,610,214 times
I saw The Cheeto speaking on the news this morning, and I saw a brash, uncultured boob speaking. I mean, is it me? Am I the crazy one? What do the right see in him? I'm seriously asking?!?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies